Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #145

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@sunshineray I interpret that “interesting” to mean Barbara knows there is some connection between RL and the Klines. But I’m also letting my imagination run wild here. It’s kind of a strange response otherwise.

Maybe Logan and Kline were in AA or group counseling together or something like that.

For sure interesting that she would ask about a connection. Besides RL unfortunately just having his property line backing up to the trails and being the poor guy on whose property the girls were found, I'm not sure what's public that could point to BG knowing RL, unless other evidence was found elsewhere on the property (and we know a couple of searches were done)

jmo

That's a good point! Now that you mention it, I'm not sure if dog-walking woman has actually been publically reported by mainstream news or LE, or if it's just one of those rumored things that may or may not be true.

Does anybody have a reliable source authenticating the dog-walking woman seeing a strange man on the south end of the bridge? Or is this a Delphi myth? TIA!
I have only heard it in one place which I dare not mention if that is of any help. Only thing I did hear in the early days was a bit of a slip up by LE when they mentioned a witness and referred to them as she and quickly changed it. Other than that I havent heard anything official pertaing to witnesses.

I agree. I know some of those who say BG had to be fit have been to the site themselves so I want to respect that. But I’m pretty sure, actually very sure, that my mom could have done all that hiking up until age 70, even after foot, hip, and knee surgeries. I know this because she’s done it with me and has outlasted me when she wants to see some damn waterfall or something that is “just a little bit further.” I know others too, stubborn folk, whose attitude is, “The only way I’m not doing that is if I’m dead.” Again, if you’ve been there I have to take note of your opinion, but otherwise I can’t look at KAK with lots of concern about him being trail-worthy.

I have been to the trails (although did not venture onto private property) and they are not that strenuous. Yes, the private property area may be a bit more tricky, but depending on where BG made his exit, he may have not had to do much uphill walking.

WHY did KK do a reset on the Samsung phone February 23, 2017 - while in Vegas - a full 2 DAYS prior to the SW on his home on Feb. 25th? (as per redacted docs)
According to KAK, in his interviews, he claims he found that phone in a rental car in Vegas, did a reset there, and literally only had it a couple days before the search. This is all we know about that phone, as far as I'm aware of, but we don't know if LE has evidence contradicting KAK's story.

@sandy_80 the cryptic and IMO contradictory comments made by LE are concerning and confusing. When I started reading about this case in early 2020 there was so much content to go through between this site, Reddit and news articles (and YouTube!).

After the YGS was released the police have said the old guy is not a POI and that they’re two different people, that they’re not saying the old guy wasn’t involved, and that the real perpetrator could look like a combination of the two. So I’m like… do you actually know who OGS is or not? It doesn’t make sense to me at all. There was no reason to muddy the waters on this but they’ve done it. But why? We don’t know if TL and DC are just bad at this part of their jobs or if this reflects true confusion/lack or organization/lack of direction on the part of those actually doing the investigating. So so weird.

*edited because I hit post too soon*
In one of the Murder Sheet podcasts they interview one of the candidates for Carroll Cty Sheriff and when asked about the reasoning surrounding the two sketches he states he is not directly involved in the investigation and he finds it confusing. I also wonder sometimes if the confusion around the two sketches is by design from LE. Something to play mind games with the killer.

I have been to the trails (although did not venture onto private property) and they are not that strenuous. Yes, the private property area may be a bit more tricky, but depending on where BG made his exit, he may have not had to do much uphill walking.
I agree. The trails are not arduous at all. They are well kept and an easy hike.

It’s actually a beautiful place. I found it quite serene. The day I was there the breeze had turned warm, the sun broke through, the birds were singing and flying from tree to tree. All in all a beautiful spring day. I had a great hike with my dog and enjoyed it immensely. It was difficult to imagine that such an horrific act had happened here.

The terrain behind the cemetery and RL’s property, as well as leading “down the hill” from the Bridge can be very steep with drop offs and could be very difficult to navigate. Going up and down could be problematic.

MOO

For sure interesting that she would ask about a connection. Besides RL unfortunately just having his property line backing up to the trails and being the poor guy on whose property the girls were found, I'm not sure what's public that could point to BG knowing RL, unless other evidence was found elsewhere on the property (and we know a couple of searches were done)

jmo

It strikes me very weird somehow. RL's name was in the news a lot early on. Is KAK being too coy about not recognizing the name at all?

It strikes me very weird somehow. RL's name was in the news a lot early on. Is KAK being too coy about not recognizing the name at all?
Agree.
Guy ia an experienxed and accomplished liar. Not intimidated by questioning at all, which to me means he has gotten away with most everything his whole life.
Anticipating questions, having studied pauses and and answers.
Since he despises women buy loves his creeper dad, there is no upside for him to tell the truth at all.
MOO he put all his considerable lying powers to the service if covering for dad.

Yep I was thinking that last part. Even if it was just through the news, unless he just suddenly stopped his internet searches about the murders the name might ring a bell.

@sandy_80 the cryptic and IMO contradictory comments made by LE are concerning and confusing. When I started reading about this case in early 2020 there was so much content to go through between this site, Reddit and news articles (and YouTube!).

After the YGS was released the police have said the old guy is not a POI and that they’re two different people, that they’re not saying the old guy wasn’t involved, and that the real perpetrator could look like a combination of the two. So I’m like… do you actually know who OGS is or not? It doesn’t make sense to me at all. There was no reason to muddy the waters on this but they’ve done it. But why? We don’t know if TL and DC are just bad at this part of their jobs or if this reflects true confusion/lack or organization/lack of direction on the part of those actually doing the investigating. So so weird.

*edited because I hit post too soon*
What I'm confused by is why LE still uses the video footage of the old guy if he isn't significant. Or did you mean the sketch of the old guy? The sketch, to me, looks like the guy in the video, from the very little bit I'm able to see of him. So I guess that's why I get confused. I think the sketches are confusing, in general. I wish LE would say
I agree. Anyone who searches for information on the Delphi murders is going to come across RL's name pretty quickly. I think he was trying to seem less informed on the topic than he actually was.

WHY did KK do a reset on the Samsung phone February 23, 2017 - while in Vegas - a full 2 DAYS prior to the SW on his home on Feb. 25th? (as per redacted docs)
Interestingly Libby did a reset too.
I wonder if she was instructed to by him. If this is something he isn inclined to do....
I am suspicious that is what happened.

If I remember correctly, KAK also initially claimed he didn’t recognize the name Liberty German, even though he had searched for information on the murders incessantly on his devices.

Reminder that Chadwell is established to have regularly "roughed it" for weeks at a time which is very in line with his stalking and baiting behavior.

I am much more inclined toward the Klines now that it's been established there was contact literally the night before the murders but it's going to need to be established beyond a reasonable doubt that it wasn't just some opportunistic child predator like Chadwell.

I would be *shocked* if the Kline and Chadwell families were entirely unknown to each other as Peru is, IMO, tiny.

Also … how deep is Deer Creek by MHB? Is it feasible that someone boated down the Wabash from, say, Peru to Dear Creek? (Apologies if boat theories have been done to death in earlier threads. I’m just remembering that, at one point, JBC had kayaks according to his FB.

I would be *shocked* if the Kline and Chadwell families were entirely unknown to each other as Peru is, IMO, tiny.

Also … how deep is Deer Creek by MHB? Is it feasible that someone boated down the Wabash from, say, Peru to Dear Creek? (Apologies if boat theories have been done to death in earlier threads. I’m just remembering that, at one point, JBC had kayaks according to his FB.

From what I've read, it varies quite a bit and I think can tend to be pretty shallow. You can view a lot of information here: USGS Current Conditions for USGS 03329700 DEER CREEK NEAR DELPHI, IN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member