Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #146

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
until I see hard evidence that this was a catfishing crime.. ill keep regarding it as a random one..

Snipped respectfully to narrow the focus. :) This is one of the honkin' big questions about this case, isn't it? I originally believed that the online stuff had nothing to do with the murders. Then after LE asked about A_s and we started learning all that stuff about KAK, I wound up changing my mind. There are just so many odd little datapoints (LG the day before, maybe even the day OF the murders, the flight to Las Vegas, the fake job date, the father's fake "not in 2 years, the DNA search, etc.) that I now think KAK pretty much HAS to have been involved in some way.

Maybe KAK killed them, maybe he didn't.

But isn't it a crime for an adult to masquerade as someone else online, with the intent and purpose of receiving inappropriate pictures of a minor? And then to make plans to meet said minor, (Libby) with full knowledge that she is a child and you are an adult? A different one than she expected?

So IMO there's still a catfishing crime here, and it seems too highly coincidental to me that the very girl he was to meet wound up murdered, that very day, along with her friend.

Yes I do see the strong possibility that it could be JBC or someone else. But a catfishing crime was committed and the target wound up murdered at the place and time of the purported meeting.

I waver, like you do, @AC4RD. Oh, and cheers to your Bulgarian laptop. It's doing the job.

I like reading everyone’s theories and ideas. I don’t have a solid theory.

I think KAK may know or thinks he knows who killed the girl’s. But I don’t think he’s directly involved in their murders.

I think RL knew or thought he knew who killed the girls, he may have been involved but I don’t think he murdered them.

I don’t think Chadwell is connected at all, I think he’s his creepy self who just happened to live in the vicinity along with the hundreds of other creeps who prey on children who live in the are who weren’t involved.

I’ve been thinking the girls murders were for something other than the presumed sexual motive. Especially since we know LG was being catfished, maybe someone who had something to lose killed them to keep her quiet because he thought she was on to him. Maybe she teased him that he sounded like “Bob Smith”, by the way he phrased something or wording he used, when in fact the catfish was “Bob Smith” and thought she’d figured out it was him.

I’m totally confused because this article says “Investigators believe the bodies of Abby Williams and Libby German were “moved and staged” at the Delphi murder scene, according to court documents obtained by I-Team 8.”

Is that lie?

FBI agent: Bodies 'moved and staged' in Delphi murders, suspect took clothing
Different authors in different contexts, IMHO. One is answering whether the girls were transported post-mortem to the crime scene. (No, they weren't.) The other is stating that the killer(s) appear to have moved and posed the bodies within the crime scene.

But isn't it a crime for an adult to masquerade as someone else online, with the intent and purpose of receiving inappropriate pictures of a minor? And then to make plans to meet said minor, (Libby) with full knowledge that she is a child and you are an adult? A different one than she expected?

So IMO there's still a catfishing crime here, and it seems too highly coincidental to me that the very girl he was to meet wound up murdered, that very day, along with her friend.

Yes I do see the strong possibility that it could be JBC or someone else. But a catfishing crime was committed and the target wound up murdered at the place and time of the purported meeting.

I waver, like you do, @AC4RD. Oh, and cheers to your Bulgarian laptop. It's doing the job.
Agree.
The most likely thing is the man catfishing a 14yo is the man that murdered her.
Libby's online interaction raised her risk level from low risk group as a supervised teen to a higher risk group of teens who are in contact with very bad people.

Abby appears to be collateral damage, but there could be more interactions, and deceptions going on.
Apparently this terrible contact stems from a sleep over where the gossip and info trading among girls was a fantasy about an online male model that would talk to them, A_S.

Another wrinkle is that the creep's father also a creep, had access to son's predatory child hunting profiles.

I believe the idea that they know exactly who did this is just a product of mis-quoting and mis-representing what was said. I read every story I could get my hands on around the 5 year anniversary. Carter did say "the difference now is that we know a lot about you"--might have a few words wrong, but that was the sentiment. I think it's semantics, as in Carter saying they know a lot about whoever did this, but still not having a name or face. That's my take anyways. I think they have good info and a good profile as to who did this, but still are not certain who it was. MOO

I believe the idea that they know exactly who did this is just a product of mis-quoting and mis-representing what was said. I read every story I could get my hands on around the 5 year anniversary. Carter did say "the difference now is that we know a lot about you"--might have a few words wrong, but that was the sentiment. I think it's semantics, as in Carter saying they know a lot about whoever did this, but still not having a name or face. That's my take anyways. I think they have good info and a good profile as to who did this, but still are not certain who it was. MOO
Woe. The article does state that the ISP says they know who the killer is. But it is the Daily Mail so....
DailyMail is a tabloid well known for getting it wrong, often.

“Indiana State Police said in February they know who killed the girls, but say they have insufficient evidence to make an arrest.”
Okay then. I'm not one usually to trust newspaper articles myself, so I'll keep being dubious lol

Have any of you read the actual 194 page transcript of Aug. 19, 2020? Page 52
Line 14, "Bud, from your drop box account off your phone, we have started one of the largest child *advertiser censored* investigations ever under taken in the Sate of Indiana."

PS. If you want to print the transcript, you don't have to log into Google Drive...you can download it to a pdf and print it out. (I am getting"techy" on ya'll) lt is insightful and inciteful. The only time he doesn't lie must be when he is sleeping or chewing.

Different authors in different contexts, IMHO. One is answering whether the girls were transported post-mortem to the crime scene. (No, they weren't.) The other is stating that the killer(s) appear to have moved and posed the bodies within the crime scene.
... and the crime scene is very large: from trail head to MHB to "down the hill" to RL's property (which is large in itself). ;)

I’m totally confused because this article says “Investigators believe the bodies of Abby Williams and Libby German were “moved and staged” at the Delphi murder scene, according to court documents obtained by I-Team 8.”

Is that lie?

It isn't a lie. Various comments from LE have it clear that the bodies were likely moved as in re-positioned, not transported from a separate location.

Is that lie?

moved as in changing victim position not as moved from place to another ..
moved and staged in the same phrase gives the meaning of a staged scene

again
we dont know ...that he made plans to meet .. that day or any other day
in my mind this was a lie.. either by le.. or by the persona of kak
just because of (hearsay )..which is an impression of a minor who is an alleged friend of libby.. we dont know if libby intended or was interested in meeting anyone from online.. without sensing the danger

I would agree with you about Chadwell had I not spent a week going through his Facebook photos. It was like...practically a confession.

Or possibly wishful thinking or coincidence.
I read his FB posts and looked at his photos, too. I also thought the whole thing was practically a confession and was convinced he was BG. I am on the fence about that now, but at the very least, he's off the streets and can't victimize anyone anymore.

We approved this video initially and it does go to KK's FB, but now I'm wondering if that's actually him on stage or did he just upload some random group that he saw or admires. Being the poser that he is known to be, did he want people to think it's him?
This is 100% NOT kak. I'll come back with a link to the artist in a bit, need to figure out how to work IG on this kindle.

This is 100% NOT kak. I'll come back with a link to the artist in a bit, need to figure out how to work IG on this kindle.
Wonderful DALSGLEN I would be very interested in why the "performance" shown was from behind the stage and not the front??? Was that another deception by KAK? This guy is all about "smoke and mirrors" and I mean that literally. He is the personification of pure evil...... After staying up till 4 am and reading the transcripts (up to page 142), I had to get some sleep!!!

I am more than curious to know if RL regularly took his trash to the county dumping station? As in before 2/13/17, and/or if he had broken one (or any) of the conditions of his probation.
I believe that LE has the answers to these questions but will not be sharing them with the public until the proper time, if at all.
Knowing the answers would certainly help me (us?) to have a better understanding of how RL may or may have not (directly or indirectly) had a role of the murders of Abby and Libby, even if it was just a small role.

This transcript is a "page turner!!" I can't believe how the investigators can continue to talk to this creep without needing some long breaks. The investigators are directing the orchestra and building the foundation slowly, one piece at a time, they have taken KAK down a path with no where to turn, closing all the doors, countering all his lies with evidence, directing him right down the path, right to the edge of the bridge (sound familiar?) just like he did with the victims and then the crescendo of pgs 154, 155, 156 & 157 ....
I was ready to jump out of my seat and scream, "I CONFESS, HE DID IT!!" ...but wait, there is more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GFinder