Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #147

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LG had a close friend that was also following the AS account. She was catfished as well. I believe this is the girl that LG had a sleep over with when KAK decided to punish LG because she "was being annoying" by blocking her temporarily.

It is my understanding and also my opinion that the second sketch (which was actually the first one) was made when this friend did their best to describe the person that was presented to be Anthony_Shots.

At that time, IMO LE was NOT looking at this profile because they did not YET have the connection between KAK and Anthony_Shots. That connection was NOT made until 2020 when the new detective came on the scene and uncovered a LOT of new evidence that we now have.

Yes, KAK and TK had their home raided when they returned from Las Vegas.
Yes, they found that KAK had devastating connections to underage girls.

But- REMEMBER- KAK was at least smart enough to know that he had to delete EVERYTHING regarding LG on the phone that mysteriously appeared on his microwave AFTER the initial search warrants had been served and carried out.

It is my opinion that it took those 3 years for the KIK account, the snap chat connections, etc. etc. to be retrieved and for that connection between KAK and LG to be made.

The problem? They cannot place either Kline at the CS on that day because of an airtight alibi... Having said that, something tells me that either that alibi has fallen apart, one of these 2 under suspicion has finally started to crack and/or there is new evidence that can place one or both at or near the trails that day.

Of course, AMOO

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I hadn't considered it, but what you say makes sense especially if the friend was the police's eyewitness. If so, she described the pictures that KAK sent her of a handsome, young man, whom BG2 bears a resemblance to.

From what I remember, BG drawing 2 was based on an eyewitness’s description. Wondering if the eyewitness saw BG with the girls, or if he just saw him lurking around. Since LE seems to be confident that the second drawing is BG, does that mean someone saw him with the girls or possibly while he was murdering them?

This is interesting. AFAIK, there was not a single eyewitness. No one , no one saw the girls at the trail or on the bridge that day.

We have an affidavit from the search at RL property that states that the scene was brutal, and (I am sorry to say this) bloody. They believe the suspect would have been covered in blood. It also makes it clear that there was NO witness -no eyewitness - that saw the killer.

This again, IMO, leads me to believe that the sketch was based on a description of Anthony_Shots.

MOO

EBM to add that there was a report of a girl that feels she MAY have seen the killer before the murders. She had made a statement that she said hello or hi to someone that apparently resembled the man in the video and that he glared at her.

There is no way to know for certain if this was the killer or if it was just some grumpy guy that didn't want to talk to anyone.

There just is not any statement saying the second sketch (the first one) was made with her description.

Adding: https://www.wishtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/LOGAN-WARRANT-final_Redacted.pdf

Last edited:
LG had a close friend that was also following the AS account. She was catfished as well. I believe this is the girl that LG had a sleep over with when KAK decided to punish LG because she "was being annoying" by blocking her temporarily.

It is my understanding and also my opinion that the second sketch (which was actually the first one) was made when this friend did their best to describe the person that was presented to be Anthony_Shots.

At that time, IMO LE was NOT looking at this profile because they did not YET have the connection between KAK and Anthony_Shots. That connection was NOT made until 2020 when the new detective came on the scene and uncovered a LOT of new evidence that we now have.

Yes, KAK and TK had their home raided when they returned from Las Vegas.
Yes, they found that KAK had devastating connections to underage girls.

But- REMEMBER- KAK was at least smart enough to know that he had to delete EVERYTHING regarding LG on the phone that mysteriously appeared on his microwave AFTER the initial search warrants had been served and carried out.

It is my opinion that it took those 3 years for the KIK account, the snap chat connections, etc. etc. to be retrieved and for that connection between KAK and LG to be made.

The problem? They cannot place either Kline at the CS on that day because of an airtight alibi... Having said that, something tells me that either that alibi has fallen apart, one of these 2 under suspicion has finally started to crack and/or there is new evidence that can place one or both at or near the trails that day.

Of course, AMOO

Adding: https://www.wishtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/LOGAN-WARRANT-final_Redacted.pdf
I think their airtight alibi died in February.

JMVHO.

This again, IMO, leads me to believe that the sketch was based on a description of Anthony_Shots.
I believe, this man really exists (YBG= sketch #2) and his image is not based on AS-account. LE deleted the details of the optics like body height/weight and whatelse, but the image remains the same. For what should they search someone, who looks like the AS-police officer-fake image? I think, this man (YBG) is living his life somewhere undisturbed and is watching all the SM about his murders, when he can't sleep at night. MOO
Doesn't mean, that KAK and AS-account is not perhaps involved somehow. MOO

I believe, this man really exists (YBG= sketch #2) and his image is not based on AS-account. LE deleted the details of the optics like body height/weight and whatelse, but the image remains the same. For what should they search someone, who looks like the AS-police officer-fake image? I think, this man (YBG) is living his life somewhere undisturbed and is watching all the SM about his murders, when he can't sleep at night. MOO
Doesn't mean, that KAK and AS-account is not perhaps involved somehow. MOO

At the time of the press release,(2019) they did likely did not know about the AS account.
They have never explained the second sketch.

Since no one saw the killer that day, where does this real life person in the sketch come from?
Why did they release it at all ?

i cannot say 100 percent that you are not correct...but, I also can't figure out how a person could have seen the killer?

The only person that MIGHT have seen this guy was reported to say that he had a scarf covering his face?

JMO

JMO

At the time of the press release,(2019) they did likely did not know about the AS account.
They have never explained the second sketch.

Since no one saw the killer that day, where does this real life person in the sketch come from?
Why did they release it at all ?

i cannot say 100 percent that you are not correct...but, I also can't figure out how a person could have seen the killer?

The only person that MIGHT have seen this guy was reported to say that he had a scarf covering his face?

JMO

JMO
One woman saw a man, who did something, which she then thought should be reported. Was it YBG= face #2?
Girls saw a man all in black. Was it YBG= face #2?

Has ISP shared yet how many tips they’ve received off the AS ask? I also wondered at the time that it hit the news if they were intentionally trying to leave KAK out of it (because other people used the account), and media pieced something together which led to him (KAK) being identified.
KAK was identified via a tip regarding the ski mask incident and that victim having contact with the A_S acct directly before the incidnet.

KAK was identified via a tip regarding the ski mask incident and that victim having contact with the A_S acct directly before the incidnet.

To clarify, I meant perhaps LE was not trying to involve KAK in December 2021 when they asked for info about the AS account because they already have determined he didn’t do it.

To clarify, I meant perhaps LE was not trying to involve KAK in December 2021 when they asked for info about the AS account because they already have determined he didn’t do it.

IDK if I’m making sense.
The LE interview with KAK we have read is from 2020. The ask for info from the public came at the end of 2021. IIRC it was the media who tied KAK to the account to the public, rather than LE? Maybe that is because LE determine KAK is not the actual killer and they need more info about the other person(s) masquerading online as AS.

IDK if I’m making sense.
The LE interview with KAK we have read is from 2020. The ask for info from the public came at the end of 2021. IIRC it was the media who tied KAK to the account to the public, rather than LE? Maybe that is because LE determine KAK is not the actual killer and they need more info about the other person(s) masquerading online as AS.
And maybe the key word they used is "creator." KAK admitted to being the creator, which the media picked up on. But in the interview, LE was pushing the idea of another creator being involved, as well (unless that was a lie). It's sort of curious to me, because the target audience of that a_shots ask seemed to be girls who had communicated with the profile, yet they want to know about the creator, who most the girls likely wouldn't have known. All of LE's PCs or asks feel like they are directed at specific people vs the general public, imo.

Yes they’re no longer asking for the creator, simply anyone who communicated. The released redacted interview with KAK mentioned nothing about using the apps Yellow (now Yuko), only Snapchat and Instagram iirc, so why or where their investigation has led onward to since then is anyone‘s guess.

Is it possible someone entirely unknown to KAK noticed his online catfishing profile and fabricated what was already a fake, then contacted those on AS’s friends list including Libby, who thought she was communicating with the same Anthony_shots profile which she was allegedly somewhat attracted to?

“If you or someone you know communicated with the profile, anthony_shots on the social media application called Yellow, currently known as Yubo, please contact law enforcement at abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com or 765-822-3535,” police released in a statement on April 11.”

Last edited:
I wish they would put out every night on the local news and if they could do a good piece on how libby and abby were catfished on the Anthony shots profile...like on Netflix or discovery channel where tons of young people watch...all the stoner ghost shows are on there. Social Media stories about it..I think these girls are out there..they just don't know anyone is looking for them...

One woman saw a man, who did something, which she then thought should be reported. Was it YBG= face #2?
Girls saw a man all in black. Was it YBG= face #2?

Interesting! I am really not certain that I have heard of these 2 people before.
I am about to do a deep dive back into 2017 & 2018.
Thank you for the information.
If anyone can expand on these 2 people, that would be great and will probably spare me from dozens of hours of looking back!

JMO

MHO only: in the 2020 arrest photo he certainly looks too fat to be BG, but he gained a lot of weight AFTER the murders but before the arrest, judging by the photos from around the time of the murder, q.v. attached.
He still looks too heavy to me. How I wish LE would make an arrest in the murders. But I fear that will never happen. Its been too long.

In various closeups zeroing in on the video of Bridge Guy from Libby's phone, there is a distinct, definite reddish cast to facial hair. I recall comments earlier on that it appeared to be sunlight warming brown. Certainly, some men in question don't match this color. Is anyone else concerned by this? I remember hair dye was mentioned, (re head?) yet I am skeptical that BG would prep for that recording he never anticipated.

My husband’s hair is/used to be very dark. So to describe him, would be black hair, blue eyes. But when he would let out a beard, it is reddish. His skin is light and turns red under the sun. I noticed Ben Affleck has similar coloration. Different color of hair and beard is common. No, not bothered at all.

Just stumbled onto this case concerning a man from the US connecting with a young girl in Canada re a singing/karaoke, thought it was worth noting here- fwiw

July 11 2022 rbbm.
''RCMP are investigating a case of possible child luring after a man in his 50s came from the United States and met a girl in Nanaimo at a public park.''

''The girl, who police say is between the ages of 11-15, told police that she thought the man was 25 years old and said the two met via an online platform called Vsing in which users record themselves singing and through which they can chat with other users.

“She said the two of them were nothing more than good friends,” the release noted.

The man, who was actually 53, told officers he had arrived in Nanaimo that day after travelling from the U.S. Midwest.''

''The press release noted the investigation is being “aggressively pursued” by Nanaimo RCMP as well by a U.S.'' agency.

Just stumbled onto this case concerning a man from the US connecting with a young girl in Canada re a singing/karaoke, thought it was worth noting here- fwiw

July 11 2022 rbbm.
''RCMP are investigating a case of possible child luring after a man in his 50s came from the United States and met a girl in Nanaimo at a public park.''

''The girl, who police say is between the ages of 11-15, told police that she thought the man was 25 years old and said the two met via an online platform called Vsing in which users record themselves singing and through which they can chat with other users.

“She said the two of them were nothing more than good friends,” the release noted.

The man, who was actually 53, told officers he had arrived in Nanaimo that day after travelling from the U.S. Midwest.''

''The press release noted the investigation is being “aggressively pursued” by Nanaimo RCMP as well by a U.S.'' agency.
I wonder why LE let him go. The article states the guy possibly lied about his age. (I say 'possibly' because the article doesn't implicitly state that he lied, only that the girl 'thought' he was 25.) If she 'thought' he was 25, then did she state an older age of, say 23-33, or allude to it? That's the only reason I can think of him being released so quick.

It does illustrate the risk of online sites and young kids. The result could just as well have resulted in something much more tragic. The internet is a scary element that did not exist when I was growing up. We tell parents to be aware of what the kids are doing online. Easier said than done sometimes. A savvy child can make contact with their phone via WiFi in a shop, library computer, a friend's computer or phone. If the parent isn't computer savvy enough to know how to check a computer history or even know if the history has been deleted they can get away with it at home.

In various closeups zeroing in on the video of Bridge Guy from Libby's phone, there is a distinct, definite reddish cast to facial hair. I recall comments earlier on that it appeared to be sunlight warming brown. Certainly, some men in question don't match this color. Is anyone else concerned by this? I remember hair dye was mentioned, (re head?) yet I am skeptical that BG would prep for that recording he never anticipated.
I always thought he had Auburn hair imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member