Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #147

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this thread closed? No further activity since Tuesday at 8am
I noticed that, too. Its the same outside of WS. The only place I'm hearing ANYTHING seems to be "The Murder Sheet" podcast and even they are beating the KAK/TK/RL story line to bits. I wonder what is happening with the tip line.

It’s open. We just don’t have much to talk about so the conversation keeps repeating itself. I think many people, myself included, are just waiting for something new to pop back in.
Including myself in the ‘waiting for new information’ gang. Hopeful that KAK’s 9/26 trial moves forward and we will finally learn more about alleged connections between him, the anthony_shots account, and how or if it ties to the Abby and Libby case.

I noticed that, too. Its the same outside of WS. The only place I'm hearing ANYTHING seems to be "The Murder Sheet" podcast and even they are beating the KAK/TK/RL story line to bits. I wonder what is happening with the tip line.

I think LE is getting their wish. People are barely talking about the case anymore. The families have fought so hard to keep it in the public’s eye and LE always seemed to be wanting everybody to shut up about it.
The air is leaking out of it. Five years and nothing but a pile of confusing, often conflicting, missteps and misstatements from LE, always keeping the public at arms length. No information. None. Name one thing LE released that has been of any help in this case. They plead for our help. They tell us nothing. How many times can you change directions in a case? How many times can you tease us that something is getting ready to happen?
The general public left awhile ago. Only us hardcore folks still hoping for justice are here. Thank goodness “The Murder Sheet” has picked up the baton.

We periodically go through phases like this when there's nothing much to say.

Contrary to popular belief, we aren't into beating dead horses. :)
Keeping my fingers crossed that KAK is spilling the beans to LE. I suspect that’s why his preliminary hearing was cancelled. Come September when his trial starts, I hope we know more.

IN - Karena McClerkin, 18, Kokomo, 11 Oct 2016 *arrest in 2022*
I have been reading on this thread today. It probably isn't connected to Delphi but is close to Delphi, IN.

Just thought I would share this case if anyone is interested.

moo

Thank you! I know I’m not alone when I say I’ve wondered if these cases (and others, like the Flora fire) are all somehow related. I’m just starting to dig in to this guy and will keep further commentary on his assigned thread, but his oldest case in MyCase (the first I have looked at) has a Peru address. :upside down smiley:

Because there is such a lull in developments I reviewed some 'outdated' comments in other sources online, coming across a psychic's viewing 'the Delphi murderer. I wondered if LE would have followed up in any way? I know here on WS we must cite reliable sources, yet I'm not writing about content per se; just curious if someone is charged, wouldn't it be interesting to check for any matching detail?
Also, does anyone recall a case which included paranormal being confirmed?

Since things are slow.....
I entered the co-ordinates into google maps to get an idea of the location that the two girls were found (as folks have done before I, that much of I am sure) the co-ordinates in the document translates into: 40°35'21.4"N 86°38'23.3"W
1658351077629.png
The Logan application for search warrant tells us they were found "near" these co-ordinates, not exactly at them. Key word being "near". This was the last ping from a cellphone. The last successfull ping being 5.30 pm on the day they disappeared.

What has been bugging me is that, in a police-scanner clip, there is mentioning of a person, local, who rather knows the area, saying they had found the girls in water. Which the police promptly deny. There was however a statement prior to this on the scanner about finding a girl underwear in the water. Likely down-river.

This leads me to a point in the helicopter video that made me feel uncomfortable. However, looking at it again, I am wondering if it is this bit here, that is part of that "non-secular" topic that they have mentioned. It could be co-incidence, it could.....happen to be a cross, right there. Just a couple of branches crossing there in the water. A little after this shows, about 5 minutes or so further into this, the subject about the girls being found in the water is brought up. Right next to this, two people in red are standing, waiting for something.While a row is searching further away in the stream. The timing is interesting.
1658353530337.png
Sources
TW on the video
video below of the entire helicopter footage and police scanner audio from the 14th Feb 2017:
The Ron Logan Search Warrant application at murdersheet:

This is speculation of course, but I am left with the feeling that the girls were likely murdered on land and then placed in the water. Perhaps that is what they reference as "staging" simply moving the body from one spot to another. In an attempt to make it look like drowning while it was instead, brutal murder.

MOO| My Own Opinion.

It's been a long day, and I just needed to get some thoughts out.

Edit: Words are hard tonight.

Last edited:
Since things are slow.....
I entered the co-ordinates into google maps to get an idea of the location that the two girls were found (as folks have done before I, that much of I am sure) the co-ordinates in the document translates into: 40°35'21.4"N 86°38'23.3"W
View attachment 355151
The Logan application for search warrant tells us they were found "near" these co-ordinates, not exactly at them. Key word being "near". This was the last ping from a cellphone. The last successfull ping being 5.30 pm on the day they disappeared.

What has been bugging me is that, in a police-scanner clip, there is mentioning of a person, local, who rather knows the area, saying they had found the girls in water. Which the police promptly deny. There was however a statement prior to this on the scanner about finding a girl underwear in the water. Likely down-river.

This leads me to a point in the helicopter video that made me feel uncomfortable. However, looking at it again, I am wondering if it is this bit here, that is part of that "non-secular" topic that they have mentioned. It could be co-incidence, it could.....happen to be a cross, right there. Just a couple of branches crossing there in the water. A little after this shows, about 5 minutes or so further into this, the subject about the girls being found in the water is brought up. Right next to this, two people in red are standing, waiting for something.While a row is searching further away in the stream. The timing is interesting.
View attachment 355164
Sources
TW on the video
video below of the entire helicopter footage and police scanner audio from the 14th Feb 2017:
The Ron Logan Search Warrant application at murdersheet:

This is speculation of course, but I am left with the feeling that the girls were likely murdered on land and then placed in the water. Perhaps that is what they reference as "staging" simply moving the body from one spot to another. In an attempt to make it look like drowning while it was instead, brutal murder.

MOO| My Own Opinion.

It's been a long day, and I just needed to get some thoughts out.

Edit: Words are hard tonight.
When I open the video, I see that outbuilding circled in red. Any reason why?

I did get permission from mods that this site is linkable.

It has evidence and timeline information that strives to be as accurate as possible. Included on this page is the source of the info for the items found in water during the search for the girls.

FYI: I think it was well documented that the girls were actually found up the bank and perhaps 10-20 feet into the patch of woods. The staging may simply have been dragging one of them out of the wat from obvious sight from the other side of the river.

This case drives me bonkers. They "should have " a main POI based on having (fuzzy) video and a (grainy) voice sample.

Tells me they either 1) have a main suspect and cannot tie him to the CS... or 2) this guy may have known the area as a young person, but lives far away and nobody recognizes him or can connect the dots to say that he used to live there - therefore, he is not identified.

Those families deserve justice in some way.

Keeping my fingers crossed that KAK is spilling the beans to LE. I suspect that’s why his preliminary hearing was cancelled. Come September when his trial starts, I hope we know more.

I hope you are right!

Supposedly KAK was trying to negotiate a deal back in December but he wanted all his child p*rn charges dropped for the information and the prosecution said “no”, and that was that.
A reporter guest on the “The Murder Sheet“ podcast a few weeks back said her sources told her KAK is the key.
My question to everybody is….what do you think a fair deal would be for KAK to get him to talk?
I think that’s a tough question. If he truly is the key to solving Delphi he is holding a handful of aces, drawing from a deck full of aces. He holds all the cards. Unless LE can find the connections and evidence by themselves, KAK is their only hope.
Is justice for the Delphi murders more important than justice for exploited children and the community?
My deal would be 1) tell us absolutely everything you know about the Delphi murders. Name names. This information must lead to an arrest and conviction. You must testify in court if necessary. 2) Your current charges will be satisfied on time served plus two years 3) you must register as a sex offender 4) you must report to a parole officer once a year for the rest of your life 5) if you are caught involved in child p*rn in anyway you will serve an additionAl 15 years in prison.
There is no fair here, in my opinion.
I’d love to hear what deals y’all would make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deborah_Swell