Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You've got a guy who has admitted to victimizing girls that age, who had prior online contact with a Libby, who apparently had plans to meet with her on the bridge that day (according to what the detective said during that interview).

He's temporarily removed from jail, and around that time water searches begin near to where he lived.

Yup, connected all right.
Not to mention that Delphi investigators from ISP themselves have linked and requested tips about the anthony_shots account to the Abby & Libby tipline. It's one thing to turn up a_shots as part of a broad reaching investigation of the Delphi murders for possible unrelated crimes, but it's quite another when ISP asks for tips on that to be directed to the abby & libby line.

I would be shocked if KK was BG. TK on the other hand. There is a comparison of him by a yellow car and BG pic from Libby's phone. Identical.
I wouldn’t go so far to say that they’re identical. But IMOO there are similarities.
I personally think that JBC’s frame and shoe size is closer to BG’s frame. Although I don’t think that JBC is BG. m00

You've got a guy who has admitted to victimizing girls that age, who had prior online contact with a Libby, who apparently had plans to meet with her on the bridge that day (according to what the detective said during that interview).

He's temporarily removed from jail, and around that time water searches begin near to where he lived.

Yup, connected all right.
Omigosh MassGuy, when I opened this thread tonight and saw you were here, I thought there had to be an arrest!

OK, not just yet, but so glad you feel it’s something too.
Maybe it is coming soon.. finally.

Justice for Libby and Abby
#TodayIsTheDay

Omigosh MassGuy, when I opened this thread tonight and saw you were here, I thought there had to be an arrest!

OK, not just yet, but so glad you feel it’s something too.
Maybe it is coming soon.. finally.

Justice for Libby and Abby
#TodayIsTheDay
Yeah, if you asked me a year ago when/if this case was going to be solved, I'd guess "probably," but not for several years.

At this point though, I wouldn't be surprised to wake up any day to reports of an arrest. All signs appear to be pointing towards a conclusion, the question is when.

It’s complicated and if I try to summarise it, I won’t do it justice. There do seem to be developments, involving a man (KAK) who is in prison on charges related to CSAM, and who has an equally if not more horrible father (TK). They haven’t been publicly named as POI in Abby and Libby’s case, but leaked documents reveal some extraordinary links …. coincidence? Or not. You might be interested in the thread on KAK. IN, Peru - Kegan Anthony Kline, 27, arrested Aug 29, 2020, 30 Counts associated with CSAM
And, his attorney filed a document indicating his client is in “negotiations”, with the state, right?

MOO KAK buckled so early in childhood, terrorized into being a buddy by TK (other sibs got the straight up physical abuse) that he barely remembers being his own person, not just a prop in TKs doings.
Prison has things, like some dignity when compared to KAKs life. I felt jail might really work for KAK, getting structure and maybe counseling to work out what happened to him.
The only time I thought I heard truth from him was when he said “i don’t know why I do it”
What was that statement in connection to? “I don’t know why I do it”. TIA!!

I will just say that not since DN have I felt there was such a resemblance of a possible suspect to the sketch, as I see between KAK and the young guy sketch.

Of course with DN it was the old guy sketch. And we were wrong anyway.

Regardless of whatever else there is, I think the match between that sketch and KAK is astounding. JMO

And, his attorney filed a document indicating his client is in “negotiations”, with the state, right?
Yes:

Kline’s attorney and the prosecutor both requested Kline’s temporary transfer to police custody last week, Fox 59 reported, citing unsealed court documents. His attorney then filed a request to delay a pre-trial conference due to negotiations in progress, according to the outlet.

Kline's lawyer has previously said his client had nothing to do with the Delphi murders.

Would they keep searching for nearly two weeks if they hadn't found at least some traces of what they're looking for? Or would they assume their clue was mistaken and call it off after a few days? That's a LOT of cop power being put into the operation.
I'm a veteran metal detectorist. A metal detector coil must pass over an object in order to detect it. Coils vary in size, so lets say they use a coil that's somewhere around a foot in diameter. It takes a long time to properly grid and search an area the size of a football field. I'm not saying that's their area, I'm just giving an example here. It can take weeks.

Plus, we don't know what they're searching for. Is it an earring? Or a firearm? A metal detector will surely hit on either. But it takes some careful and deliberate searching to properly cover a sizable area...and lots of time.

The interesting thing here is the idea I had that they may be searching for a non-ferrous item, as powerful magnets are available to pull ferrous items from a stream bed. Just a hunch.

See, I've wondered the same thing. If you google the quickest directions between the Kokomo Transmission Plant (old Chrysler plant) and the Canal St. house in Peru, there is a Marathon station right there on the way out of Kokomo, like first thing after the plant. It's the nearest gas station to the plant, as far as I can tell. There's another one a block or two from the Canal St. house on the way into Peru, just across the river. (This route also takes you right past the Wabash river area that was being searched) It would make sense for anyone routinely making that drive to use those stations and have a fuel card. IMO.

Anyway, it's easy to assume that somebody planning to murder two girls would be smart enough not to use a fuel card in the town near where they were going to commit the crime, but I'm NOT going to assume that. We don't know what else KAK (or his device) searched in Delphi that day, but he did (purportedly) do a search. His device also searched the Galveston girl's family the day before ski mask incident. Obviously, whoever was doing those searches wasn't thinking about the bread crumbs they were leaving, and I don't think using a fuel card would be any different. So if they did a search for Marathon specifically, what was the reason? Fuel card? Noble Roman's pizza? Something else unique to Marathon?

It could be a planned meeting, too, but I tend to wonder more about the above reasons.
It may not have been a marathon fuel card. I'm not sure, but I think, it called fuelman, or some such that is accepted at participating Marathon stations.

Mulling Over The Delphi Case

Forgive me I am having a rant and tapping thoughts out on the whole to myself one thing led to another and the post got longer and longer. And went off track.

For the life of me, I do not understand the following.

If the last person LG communicated with on her phone was the Anthony_Shots profile
The Anthony_Shots profile is claimed to be KAK
Something led Law Enforcement to the home of KAK

( IF LG called her Dad for a lift home from her phone) the two-way communication with the Anthony_ Shots profile on her phone had to have been after that.

Of course, the call asking for a lift home may have been made using KG’s phone whilst driving to the trails hands-free, blue tooth and all of that. We just don’t know.

What Was It That Tipped LE To KAK

• Was it a Tip from Joe Public?
  • Was it information from LG’s phone?
  • Was he already known about and under investigation?

What bothers me LE was reported as having LG’s phone in their possession at the time they questioned KAK. Why weren’t the dots joined at that point.?
They advised the A_S profile & LG communicated the day of the murders, what we don’t know is whether this was by

• Text
  • Snapchat
  • Messenger
  • FaceTime

The list is endless or just a bog standard telephone call!

Then I have to ponder that at some point during the transcripts KAK said he blocked LG because she was annoying. I bet she was! Gut instinct tells me she was asking 101 difficult questions.

So if he blocked her LG couldn’t have initiated communication. Therefore he had to unblock her
  1. Why did KAK unblock her?
  2. He would have had to unblock her to receive reciprocated communication!

So here is a question

Was someone else logged into the A_Shots profile on a different device?
Was it someone else communicating with LG

We were all led to believe until this year there was no Social Media link.

On reflection, the comments made by Chief Steve Mullins on the afternoon of 02/14/17 start to make sense.

I would like to know had the Children at Delphi School had been exposed to a very new group.

On February 14th 2016 - the Indiana Police Road Show broadcast I will not provide any links to any of the videos as it states not for republication.

Feb 28, 2016, The Indiana State Police is taking the lead with a new initiative program, free to the public, and the only one like it in the nation. The program can teach groups and organizations throughout the state about online victimization abuse. Contact them! The list of content goes on

Having looked at all the videos previously available I am surprised at how few of us web sleuths have not picked up on this. Listened to their road shows and watched their videos and passed comments.

Indiana appeared to have a problem specifically with online CSCAM. They knew about it and were doing something about it. They formed a new initiative in early 2017.

So what I find even more curious now is. Why were they so quick to dismiss Catfishing? excuse my lingo it should have been top of the Friggin list not dismissed.

As for the search in the Wabash river. I am sorry but who in their right friggin mind would be part of a double homicide and dump anything to do with the crime so close to their own home?

Was KAK the weakest link to the biggest CSCAM in Indiana?
  • Do I think he physically murdered LG & AW personally no I don't.
  • Do I think he played a part and helped facilitate/contribute in whatever way? Yes, I do.
  • Do I think he is a nasty piece of lying scum? Yes I do
I believe we need to look further than KAK to solve the Delphi Case. He is a minnow in a sea of sharks. Let us just hope LE are the Orca Whale and have one or two great white sharks for dinner and the minnows for dessert.

My final hope for the Libby & Abby investigation is that it is being used for the greater good as far as possible but a time comes When families and communities need answers as to why?

“Why Libby, Why Abbie, Why Delphi. Why the County? Why the State, Why the Nation”
Source: Doug Carter 2/22/17 press conference.

My personal opinion only and on reflection when Doug Carter said those words he knew from the get-go it was bigger than Delphi.

As for why Libby & Why Abbie? Once again personal thoughts, naively they were about to expose the weakest link into the biggest CSCAM ever in Indiana, by exposing the weakest link, the house of cards would come tumbling down all over the place.
  • Follow the Money
  • Follow the Power
I once said Money wasn’t a motivation. I have since changed my mind.

Right, I am done with my ramble for today. Sorry for the long post. I don't expect everyone to agree and there are probably holes in my theories.

Be nice to each other.
Thank you for reading x

Last edited:
Mulling Over The Delphi Case

Forgive me I am having a rant and tapping thoughts out on the whole to myself one thing led to another and the post got longer and longer. And went off track.

For the life of me, I do not understand the following.

If the last person LG communicated with on her phone was the Anthony_Shots profile
The Anthony_Shots profile is claimed to be KAK
Something led Law Enforcement to the home of KAK

( IF LG called her Dad for a lift home from her phone) the two-way communication with the Anthony_ Shots profile on her phone had to have been after that.

Of course, the call asking for a lift home may have been made using KG’s phone whilst driving to the trails hands-free, blue tooth and all of that. We just don’t know.

What Was It That Tipped LE To KAK

• Was it a Tip from Joe Public?
  • Was it information from LG’s phone?
  • Was he already known about and under investigation?

What bothers me LE was reported as having LG’s phone in their possession at the time they questioned KAK. Why weren’t the dots joined at that point.?
They advised the A_S profile & LG communicated the day of the murders, what we don’t know is whether this was by

• Text
  • Snapchat
  • Messenger
  • FaceTime

The list is endless or just a bog standard telephone call!

Then I have to ponder that at some point during the transcripts KAK said he blocked LG because she was annoying. I bet she was! Gut instinct tells me she was asking 101 difficult questions.

So if he blocked her LG couldn’t have initiated communication. Therefore he had to unblock her
  1. Why did KAK unblock her?
  2. He would have had to unblock her to receive reciprocated communication!

So here is a question

Was someone else logged into the A_Shots profile on a different device?
Was it someone else communicating with LG

We were all led to believe until this year there was no Social Media link.

On reflection, the comments made by Chief Steve Mullins on the afternoon of 02/14/17 start to make sense.

I would like to know had the Children at Delphi School had been exposed to a very new group.

On February 14th 2016 - the Indiana Police Road Show broadcast I will not provide any links to any of the videos as it states not for republication.

Feb 28, 2016, The Indiana State Police is taking the lead with a new initiative program, free to the public, and the only one like it in the nation. The program can teach groups and organizations throughout the state about online victimization abuse. Contact them! The list of content goes on

Having looked at all the videos previously available I am surprised at how few of us web sleuths have not picked up on this. Listened to their road shows and watched their videos and passed comments.

Indiana appeared to have a problem specifically with online CSCAM. They knew about it and were doing something about it. They formed a new initiative in early 2017.

So what I find even more curious now is. Why were they so quick to dismiss Catfishing? excuse my lingo it should have been top of the Friggin list not dismissed.

As for the search in the Wabash river. I am sorry but who in their right friggin mind would be part of a double homicide and dump anything to do with the crime so close to their own home?

Was KAK the weakest link to the biggest CSCAM in Indiana?
  • Do I think he physically murdered LG & AW personally no I don't.
  • Do I think he played a part and helped facilitate/contribute in whatever way? Yes, I do.
  • Do I think he is a nasty piece of lying scum? Yes I do
I believe we need to look further than KAK to solve the Delphi Case. He is a minnow in a sea of sharks. Let us just hope LE are the Orca Whale and have one or two great white sharks for dinner and the minnows for dessert.

My final hope for the Libby & Abby investigation is that it is being used for the greater good as far as possible but a time comes When families and communities need answers as to why?

“Why Libby, Why Abbie, Why Delphi. Why the County? Why the State, Why the Nation”
Source: Doug Carter 2/2/17 press conference.

My personal opinion only and on reflection when Doug Carter said those words he knew from the get-go it was bigger than Delphi.

As for why Libby & Why Abbie? Once again personal thoughts, naively they were about to expose the weakest link into the biggest CSCAM ever in Indiana, by exposing the weakest link, the house of cards would come tumbling down all over the place.
  • Follow the Money
  • Follow the Power
I once said Money wasn’t a motivation. I have since changed my mind.

Right, I am done with my ramble for today. Sorry for the long post. I don't expect everyone to agree and there are probably holes in my theories.

Be nice to each other.
Thank you for reading x
From my understanding of the 2020 interview, what originally brought LE's attention to KAK was the 2/20/2017 ski mask incident. The girl had given her address to a_shots the day before, and through subpoenas on SM accounts, a_shots was linked to the Peru house where KAK lived with his dad.

Then, whether or not the ski mask incident is true, I think there was digital evidence and other communications between a_shots and L (and her friends), and LE was able to trace it.

I'm a veteran metal detectorist. A metal detector coil must pass over an object in order to detect it. Coils vary in size, so lets say they use a coil that's somewhere around a foot in diameter. It takes a long time to properly grid and search an area the size of a football field. I'm not saying that's their area, I'm just giving an example here. It can take weeks.

Plus, we don't know what they're searching for. Is it an earring? Or a firearm? A metal detector will surely hit on either. But it takes some careful and deliberate searching to properly cover a sizable area...and lots of time.

The interesting thing here is the idea I had that they may be searching for a non-ferrous item, as powerful magnets are available to pull ferrous items from a stream bed. Just a hunch.
Just thinking out loud, isn't there still a missing phone of KK's he said he got rid of in Vegas after the murders? Also, I don't think they've recovered the murder weapon either.

Just thinking out loud, isn't there still a missing phone of KK's he said he got rid of in Vegas after the murders? Also, I don't think they've recovered the murder weapon either.
Excellent thought. And I too was just pondering a bit on the search. Non ferrous metals do not attract magnets. So you have gold, silver, lead, copper, aluminum, zinc, and titanium as the biggies here.

Otherwise, a magnet sweep of the stream bed would be a search for ferrous, meaning iron/steel.

Then there's the cellphone. Indeed, I've found numerous cell phones with my detector, however, most cellphones won't be picked up by a magnet, unless the cellphone had a steel case or other steel parts with a magnet sufficiently large enough to overcome the weight of the phone.

So yeah, maybe they're looking for a phone, or a piece of jewelry, or ammunition of some kind.

But that
From my understanding of the 2020 interview, what originally brought LE's attention to KAK was the 2/20/2017 ski mask incident. The girl had given her address to a_shots the day before, and through subpoenas on SM accounts, a_shots was linked to the Peru house where KAK lived with his dad.

Then, whether or not the ski mask incident is true, I think there was digital evidence and other communications between a_shots and L (and her friends), and LE was able to trace it.
But that is one of my points

If they had a warrant in 2017 for KAK
They questioned him and had various devices in their possession at that point, They even collected a phone that wasn't handed in. During 2017 questioning
They had LG phone in Feb 2017

Why wasn't the link made in Feb 2017?

Surely LG phone would have been scrutinised by experts for the umpteenth time in Feb 2017

That is why I am confused

Snow_In_June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members