Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have totally lost me.
Can you clarify what the severed foot and a stick?
there is talk about tk having a severed foot or somthin which might give him a strange gait .. this rumor isnt even visible in pictures and he wears shorts ...that was what i was thinking aloud about

Here is some evidence that KAK was suposed to meet Libby on the bridge the day of the murder, from the below linked article:

"Later in the transcript, police question Kline about plans to meet Libby on the Monon High Bridge.
“See I don’t remember ever saying to meet up with me though,” Kline said.
However, the officer questioning Kline referred to a message the defendant allegedly wrote to someone after he learned the girls had been murdered. On the fake account, "anthony_shots" writes, “Yeah, we were supposed to meet but she never showed up.”

what evidence !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is exactly the statement the police presented to him to which he denied which we were discussing.. this article gives nothing that is not in the transcript

But that

But that is one of my points

If they had a warrant in 2017 for KAK
They questioned him and had various devices in their possession at that point, They even collected a phone that wasn't handed in. During 2017 questioning
They had LG phone in Feb 2017

Why wasn't the link made in Feb 2017?

Surely LG phone would have been scrutinised by experts for the umpteenth time in Feb 2017

That is why I am confused

Snow_In_June
Snow_In_June Your last two posts has summarized the frustration of many followers of this tragedy. Please continue to post, even if long (friendship smile), your thoughts and questions. I think you hit on more than one sore point.

But that

But that is one of my points

If they had a warrant in 2017 for KAK
They questioned him and had various devices in their possession at that point, They even collected a phone that wasn't handed in. During 2017 questioning
They had LG phone in Feb 2017

Why wasn't the link made in Feb 2017?

Surely LG phone would have been scrutinised by experts for the umpteenth time in Feb 2017

That is why I am confused

Snow_In_June
I think the link was known in February 2017. IMO, LE knew a_shots was in communication with L even before the Peru house search, even before they had KAK's devices, because they polygraphed him about Delphi that very day. If we are to believe the 2020 interview, L and her friends had all been in communications with a_shots for awhile, and especially if we believe the ski mask incident happened, a_shots became a link sometime in the very first couple weeks of the investigation. But known communications might not have been enough for LE to stop looking at other suspects, or to arrest KAK, and it's taken a lot of time to retrieve digital data. If LE doesn't have the evidence they need, even if they know the link, they can't move on it. I'm hopeful what we're seeing here lately is a signal that things are moving, though!

Last edited:
Here is some evidence that KAK was suposed to meet Libby on the bridge the day of the murder, from the below linked article:

"Later in the transcript, police question Kline about plans to meet Libby on the Monon High Bridge.
“See I don’t remember ever saying to meet up with me though,” Kline said.
However, the officer questioning Kline referred to a message the defendant allegedly wrote to someone after he learned the girls had been murdered. On the fake account, "anthony_shots" writes, “Yeah, we were supposed to meet but she never showed up.”

This is not evidence. This is some us speculating on information that may or may not be factual. This has been said many times and I will say it again. LE can lie to people they are interrogating. They can pretty much say anything. They can say "I know for 100% fact that you killed them, we have your photo, we have your texts, we have you admitting to the crime, we have all the evidence we could possibly want." and all of that could be lies.

there is talk about tk having a severed foot or somthin which might give him a strange gait .. this rumor isnt even visible in pictures and he wears shorts ...that was what i was thinking aloud about
There is a rumor that TK had a toe or foot amputation (d/t diabetes?) just recently. It's not confirmed and again, it's recent so it would not have been a factor back in 2017.

Got it.
The issue with the foot did not occur until more recent times.
It was after the murders, just so you know.

JMO

I want to get a feel from others on the topic of circumstantial evidence.
AFAIK this type of evidence is still used in a court of law.
If we looked at the connections between KAK and his relative, for me at least, it is undeniable.
He was in touch with the murder victim up until the day that she died.
He seemed to "like" girls her age.
He lied about his whereabouts the day of the murder.
He deleted items from his phone that connected him to the murder victim, yet easily gave over incriminating photos that would certainly give him serious jail time.
He responded to a text from the murder victims friend that asks him, Did you hear about Liberty? By saying OMG no, what happened? I was supposed to meet her, she never showed up.
Who responds that way???
Most people would likely respond with: No, why?
He is currently also " in negotiations ".
These are about 20 percent of the things I can lay out about the connections.
Circumstantial evidence CAN BE used and is reliable.
These things, IMO are much more than trivial coincidences.

EBM Spelling.
Probably still wrong.

MOO

Last edited:
Let's not forget, he looked up the murders repeatedly, even though he first claimed no connection to LG.
He looked up how long does DNA last?
He searched for the Marathon gas station the day of the murders.
He searched for photos of the Sandy hook murders.

Just a few more things to add to the list.

MOO

I want to get a feel from others on the topic of circumstantial evidence.
AFAIK this type of evidence is still used in a court of law.
If we looked at the connections between KAK and his relative, for me at least, it is undeniable.
[list removed]

Need to be careful of making assumptions with such a list.

First, several of those "He did ..." are actually anthony_shots account did whatever, and that might be an issue LE is struggling with, does anthony_shots always mean KAK or not. So one needs to separate out KAK from anthony_shots

Secondly, as others have pointed out, several of the items are not known to be true, they are from LE stating things in an interrogation, where they can lie.

First, several of those "He did ..." are actually anthony_shots account did whatever, and that might be an issue LE is struggling with, does anthony_shots always mean KAK or not. So one needs to separate out KAK from anthony_shots

Secondly, as others have pointed out, several of the items are not known to be true, they are from LE stating things in an interrogation, where they can lie.

The Anthony Shots account was created by KAK.
KAK used that account without question.
The IP address was traced to the Kline house.
If any other person used that account, it still came back to that home.

MOO

He responded to a text from the murder victims friend that asks him, Did you hear about Liberty? By saying OMG no, what happened? I was supposed to meet her, she never showed up.
@Ravenmoon (or anyone) Where did KAK say this ie source? Or was it Anthony_shots??

Also, the list is made of items that KAK himself either did not deny or that he back tracked on.

MOO

The Anthony Shots account was created by KAK.
KAK used that account without question.
The IP address was traced to the Kline house.
If any other person used that account, it still came back to that home.

MOO
No doubt, doesn't mean it was KAK using that account though, that is a maybe a problem for prosecution of KAK and/or TK, no way to tie use of account directly to either of them.

@Ravenmoon (or anyone) Where did KAK say this ie source? Or was it Anthony_shots??
Since no-one ever seems to want to actually provide details of their claims wrt to the transcipt:

The KAK transcript, page 181 lines 19-22.

So the source is LE saying a female witness told them anthony_shots said the "oh my god ...."

So no evidence that KAK said it.
[edit to add missed no!]

No doubt, doesn't mean it was KAK using that account though, that is a maybe a problem for prosecution of KAK and/or TK, no way to tie use of account directly to either of them.

I understand why it could get murky.
However, what are the chances that the searches performed while father and son were in Las Vegas were also done by some unknown individuals?
I am sure LE knows that the user was in the same place that these2 happened to be in at that time.
Are we to believe those searches were made by some random individuals who accompanied them,?

MOO

Since no-one ever seems to want to actually provide details of their claims wrt to the transcipt:

The KAK transcript, page 181 lines 19-22.

So the source is LE saying a female witness told them anthony_shots said the "oh my god ...."

So evidence that KAK said it.
Thanks for adding the link...I think.

I understand why it could get murky.
However, what are the chances that the searches performed while father and son were in Las Vegas were also done by some unknown individuals?
I am sure LE knows that the user was in the same place that these2 happened to be in at that time.
Are we to believe those searches were made by some random individuals who accompanied them,?

MOO
The problem is even if only two different individuals had access, prosecution has to prove beyond a reasonable doubt which one it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13