Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Commenter saying how the bridge is 75 feet up, really frightening, and he’s just walking like he’s walking on the sidewalk.
I didn't fully realize how HIGH that bridge is, and worn and uneven! You wouldn't catch me crossing it for sure! No wonder the perp was looking down and stumbling. Like others, I sure wish he had fallen off of it before he reached the girls!

LE have not released details of how the girls were murdered, if there was mutilation, sexual assault etc.

I think the details are being kept close because this guy may have committed similar assaults before but his methods are escalating.

This is an addiction for him and I think he may move out of state to continue his addiction now that LE have stated he's a member of the community and could even be in the room.

That might be his tell: someone who suddenly moves away in order to continue his trophy hunting/compulsion elsewhere.

moo
Those details would have been kept private no matter what, as that’s standard practice.

People just love to falsely confess to high profile crimes, but there are other considerations as well.

They definitely want him to make a mistake though, as that was the purpose of what amounted to taunting, by Superintendent Carter.

I loved that move.

He might flee, return to behaving erratically (as he likely did immediately after the murders), or do something else that exposes him.

With everyone watching now, it won’t go unnoticed.

I disagree with those who think he's done other crimes and has experience. Or at least I don't think he's done anything that's gotten him in hot water with the law. It seems pretty clear LE is hinting at someone leading a double life, hiding in plain sight - as in a clean cut, outwardly upstanding person. I believe they have DNA from the crime scene, but his DNA is not in the database because he's never been arrested for anything significantly criminal. MOO. Of course, that doesn't mean he hasn't committed deviant behavior before, just that he hasn't been caught doing it. I lean towards the idea that the compulsion to do what he did was driving the boldness/risk of the crime he ultimately perpetrated. It was a build up of stresses which reached a boiling point, I think. I also haven't ruled out that he knew of/was familiar with one of the girls - perhaps through a group activity. For example Libby's church or her visits to Purdue classes.

Thanks Nicko. Im tying myself in knots but how can sk1 exist and not be BG? Sk1 IS BG to some degree due to composite origin. Unless actual person EW saw just happens to look like a composite of himself and sk2 ( as sketch2 is now BG. ( falls over)

For sure. We have spent two years looking at the video still and putting SK1 face on it. Just like I have spent nearly three years watching and re-watching the Missy Bevers video and seeing a woman. Brain hurts for sure! :)

MOO to me the short upper lip is unusual.
I keep wondering about the little blip on his lower eyelid. If he has a small growth there well that would be pretty easy to match up! But those things can come and go. And maybe it was a mis-stroke of the pen by the artist and couldn't easily be removed so it was left in.

Those details would have been kept private no matter what, as that’s standard practice.

People just love to falsely confess to high profile crimes, but there are other considerations as well.

They definitely want him to make a mistake though, as that was the purpose of what amounted to taunting, by Superintendent Carter.

I loved that move.

He might flee, return to behaving erratically (as he likely did immediately after the murders), or do something else that exposes him.

With everyone watching now, it won’t go unnoticed.

BBM:
Yes, its likely he did or took something so he could relive the experience and LE know this and ONLY the killer would be able to verify and provide details.

It was probably a fetish/fantasy kill, not a cold gunshot wound to the head. Something specific.

He enjoyed this. Its horrible, its his dopamine rush and he may stop for a while due to the heat but IMHO the compulsion will return until he's caught.

moo

This is a non-enhanced cropped still from the video released by ISP. I can definitely see youthfulness there. The fair skin and possibly reddish brown hair. I also see a hoodie pulled over his head. I also see very thin legs, possibly slightly bowed.

bridgeguy.png

Qmfr : uggggh Sorry about all my typos!
JSM is saying how LE has held so much back but one thing they’ve always said several times is they have DNA, so for him that is “a big point of order..what is the origin of that DNA, is it blood, or is it semen.”

He continues by saying he things “there are some really nasty issues, not to mention the fact that he mentioned that this is a particularly violent crime...this sounds very personal..engaged...I do t know if the thought he wanted these girls perhaps and just attacked.”

(Sounds like jmo he seems to think SA is likely JMO)
(Uggggh typos sorry. I meant “swab” :( grrrrrrr)
Re: DNA, they’re talking about this “wall of secrecy” that the host felt when she was there. CG mentions a perp being worried about “spitting on the sidewalk someone could swan that” or being worried about “throwing out my plastic fork at McDonalds...they are looking for definite changes in behavior and reactions to this PC.”

MO says “this is exactly right and that’s what they’re looking for and when they have everyone in this town looking left right and center waching someone drink something then (gestures to hiding the cup) that’s going to be the tip that they’re looking for.”

He's bold though. He must have done other crimes, learned about forensics, kitted himself out.

And I think once he got a taste of the control and power he had over these young girls he has a compulsion to do it again.

I agree that he's likely playing it over in his mind, possibly "curating" his next one and perhaps he will mimic other child killers like Robert Black and decide to hunt outside his community.

I think this is a game for him and he's been delighted to get away with it so far and looking forward to his next "accomplishment", as he sees it.

But after last week's news conference, with his voice, his walk, his grainy image, I think he's getting scared and laying low.

They will get this guy because he won't be able to stop himself and he's sloppy, driven by compulsion.

MOO

I wonder if they can catch him using the internet? If he hasn't been able to prey on innocent girls, he may be getting his kicks online. I wonder if they can focus their online predator dragnets on his area, intensify the search for him there? Or is it too easy these days for creeps online to avoid LE tracking? IDK, I'm not an expert in this area. Anyone know?

This is a non-enhanced cropped still from the video released by ISP. I can definitely see youthfulness there. The fair skin and possibly reddish brown hair. I also see a hoodie pulled over his head. I also see very thin legs, possibly slightly bowed.

View attachment 181787
I think the problem that a lot of people are facing (including me), is that from the time the initial sketch was released, we associated it with the still of BG from Libby’s video.

So it’s hard to unsee that, and not imagine this guy as some creep in his mid 40s.

Law enforcement clearly believes this man is much younger, and that newly released sketch is an accurate depiction, but it’s hard for me to see that face, on the guy in the video.

HLN

HLN

True Crime Live: Weekdays, 2-3 p.m. ET on HLN
New tips are POURING in to solve an Indiana double murder mystery. But are police any closer to catching Abby and Libby's killer? HLN will take a closer look at every angle of the Delphi Murders on a special edition of "True Crime Live" at 2 p.m. ET on HLN.

I see the opposite, those risks were a sign of inexperience.

He was likely able to do it through fear; the type of fear that comes from wielding a weapon.

I think he may have priors of experiences being a STALKER, BURGLAR OR ARSONIST. (Sorry to be so bold). These may have been his first murders, but he has to have started with a crime that predicts outright attack on two innocents and murder. IMO.

I think he may have priors of an experiences being a STALKER, BURGLAR OR ARSONIST. (Sorry to be so bold). These may have been his first murders, but he has to have started with a crime that predicts outright attack on two innocents and murder. IMO.
Absolutely. There would be some warning signs in the form of lesser, but disturbing crimes.

Peeping, underwear thief, exhibitionism, molestation, rape, burglary, arson, animal cruelty; something.

This didn’t come out of nowhere.

This is for Kl1023 if you haven't found it yet. You wanted the posts in the Image thread that were made by adjusting BG's face because it looked like originally there were two video pictures of his head spliced together. (higher on HIS left side)This adjustment(actually she mirrored his head)was made by WebSight on page 6 and post #106. I wish she would get back on here but haven't seen her since the thread shut down last year for 5 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper