Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read a post within the last hour that i can not find now. The poster pointed out that the new sketch bg has sanpaku eyes.
I had not noticed this before and find it interesting. Did the sketch artist draw the eyes this way because the witness described seeing 3whites? If so the witness had to be close. Or are they just eyes the witness said look similar without realizing sanpaku is not super common?
I had to quickly google that. Interesting

Last ten minutes of HLN:

Starts with Carter clip:

“I recently watched a movie called “The Shack”. And there’s also a book that talks so well about evil, about death, and about eternity.”
(Showing photos of girls and picture of crime scene with the yellow tape where they were found)

Host mentioning that movie deals with “Faith, grief, heaven..”

Host2: “It makes you wonder if they are talking directly to the person who he believes this sketch is of )holding up sketch again), “look if you have any conscience Casey, come forward and tell us. This is religion based, this movie.”

CG: “It is. And, even though it is about forgiveness and faith, he doesn’t say those words. He says “evil, death and eternity”. And he mentions the movie, but then he says “and there’s a book”. Now that’s interesting, I don’t think the book he’s talking about is “The Shack”, I think he’s talking about THE book, The Bible. And he is really trying to appeal I think this is a church going person in the community who believes on the surface, has faith, but struggles deeply with his identity, maybe his sexual proclivities, his sexual preferences that are out of sync with his religion..

Host “Doug Carter even said “condemned..”

CG: “would be condemned..religion.”

Male Host: “I also think this is mentioned to jab at him again because the quote was “how you left them in the woods and not what they are experiencing today...they’re happier than all of us”.

They’re all agreeing with this.

JSM: cont

Is this a 4 hr special episode?

Gives me an opportunity to post the latest news article: ISP: Nearly 2K tips in week since new Delphi sketch released

From the article:

"The new sketch was released at a press conference on Monday, April 22. Since that day, investigators have clarified that the man in the new sketch is their main suspect at this time. The man in the first sketch, which was released in July 2017, is no longer considered a suspect at this time."

My comments for clarification: The first sketch is NOT BG. Presumably (as in, MOO) that person finally came forward and was eliminated as the suspect somehow. The second sketch IS BG. There was never any doubt that BG is the killer therefore the new sketch is BG who is the suspected killer.
Thank you.
Bg1 was a composite of an eyewitness description and BG footage from LG's phone. If the eyewitness description of BG1 was subsidiary in the composite to the phone data ,therefore giving an appearance skewed away from the actual appearance of the person that the EW saw, thus meaning that SK1 was not a resemblance to any actual extant person, how can that person then exist to be discounted? sk1 only exists as a composite. If exists in reality then must be BG?
If sketch1 however resembles the actual person the EW saw , more than BG from phone data , then how can BG phone data be used reliably to now say it is infact Sketch2? BG phone data has not changed. Similarities between sk1 and sk2 remain. ( the eye(s) esp).
I feel they are a reinterpretation of the same person? Or that sk2 has made himself appear as sk1.

Not really expressed it as well as id hoped to

Thank you.
Bg1 was a composite of an eyewitness description and BG footage from LG's phone. If the eyewitness description of BG1 was subsidiary in the composite to the phone data ,therefore giving an appearance skewed away from the actual appearance of the person that the EW saw, thus meaning that SK1 was not a resemblance to any actual extant person, how can that person then exist to be discounted? sk1 only exists as a composite. If exists in reality then must be BG?
If sketch1 however resembles the actual person the EW saw , more than BG from phone data , then how can BG phone data be used reliably to now say it is infact Sketch2? BG phone data has not changed. Similarities between sk1 and sk2 remain. ( the eye(s) esp).
I feel they are a reinterpretation of the same person? Or that sk2 has made himself appear as sk1.

Not really expressed it as well as id hoped to

I think what you are saying is that OBG sketch was never a real person but rather an interpretation of the video in combination with eyewitness testimony. Therefore OBG never really existed. Right? :)

Yet, IMHO what we are seeing is that OBG sketch actually did match a real person and that person has been eliminated as a suspect leaving the current sketch as the only one unaccounted for, matching enough testimony from eyewitnesses and the video, and therefore the final suspect in this case. Again, MOO.

Also MOO, it is interesting that it took two years for the OBG sketch person to come forward and allow authorities to clear him although I believe it's a sign of times. Netflix is full of documentaries of people allegedly being falsely convicted (in full disclosure, I personally think some of the documentaries are really defense-biased and the right person is indeed behind bars) and perhaps this gave pause to him. I am glad however that ultimately he did the right thing allowing the investigation to focus towards the real killer.

Let's see if in two weeks someone sends their son to study aboard or on a missionary trip after school/college summer vacation is in session. Anyone fitting the description suddenly takes off, doesn't return, acting weird I'd look for.
I doubt that will happen. Current plans will stay in place as if there is a change it will be very telling.

I think it's possible this was his first murder, but he played it over and over and over in his mind. Perhaps he's someone who is a planner and then acts.

That's what I'm thinking at the moment, subject to change.

jmo
He's bold though. He must have done other, smaller crimes he got away with, then learned about forensics, kitted himself out, escalating.

And I think once he got a taste of the control and power he had over these young girls he has a compulsion to do it again.

I agree that he's likely playing it over in his mind, possibly "curating" his next one and perhaps he will mimic other child killers like Robert Black and decide to hunt outside his community.

I think this is a game for him and he's been delighted to get away with it so far and looking forward to his next "accomplishment", as he sees it.

But after last week's news conference, with his voice, his walk, his grainy image, I think he's getting scared and laying low.

They will get this guy because he won't be able to stop himself and he's sloppy, driven by compulsion.

MOO

Last edited:
I see a boat load of newcomers here.
I want to say Welcome! Thank you for being here to get Justice for Libby, Abby & their loved ones :)
This site is absolutely exploding since the PC!
For those of us that have been here since the start....JUSTICE is COMING, THANK YOU for staying & continuously working to keep the Facts straight, the heat on & the Hope high for this monster to be caught!! <3
MOO IMO JMO

Not being flippant

But I’m not thinking cleft palate? That’s just not “common”

As for the phone, any age BG may not have been worried it was recording. I mean, what is the chance of that.
He was most likely blown away when the images and audio came out

I wonder if any BG family he stayed with (assuming out of town visit) has since passed away?

I think what you are saying is that OBG sketch was never a real person but rather an interpretation of the video in combination with eyewitness testimony. Therefore OBG never really existed. Right? :)

Yet, IMHO what we are seeing is that OBG sketch actually did match a real person and that person has been eliminated as a suspect leaving the current sketch as the only one unaccounted for, matching enough testimony from eyewitnesses and the video, and therefore the final suspect in this case. Again, MOO.

Also MOO, it is interesting that it took two years for the OBG sketch person to come forward and allow authorities to clear him although I believe it's a sign of times. Netflix is full of documentaries of people allegedly being falsely convicted (in full disclosure, I personally think some of the documentaries are really defense-biased and the right person is indeed behind bars) and perhaps this gave pause to him. I am glad however that ultimately he did the right thing allowing the investigation to focus towards the real killer.
You certainly could be right but I haven’t interpreted the updated sketch as being based on the match to old BG coming forward and cleared but possibly an earlier witness who contributed to the first sketch became unreliable (possibly even misleading LE in the wrong direction). At this point, anything is possible I guess.

Mom covered, imo.
Picture this: He is her baby, maybe her only baby. Besides the total community embarassment, she cannot stand the thought that her 'angel' would commit a crime.
He's always been 'perfect'. The perfect child. Their only child. Nope, parents are in denial and will cover for him
til their deaths. Like Frazee's mother and brother and sister.

She may not be able to bear the possibility of 'losing' her son and rationalize that turning him in will not bring Libby & Abby back to life, so there is nothing to gain. She may belive he can be healed through prayer and will never commit such a sin again therefore the public is not at risk.

He's bold though. He must have done other crimes, learned about forensics, kitted himself out.

And I think once he got a taste of the control and power he had over these young girls he has a compulsion to do it again.

I agree that he's likely playing it over in his mind, possibly "curating" his next one and perhaps he will mimic other child killers like Robert Black and decide to hunt outside his community.

I think this is a game for him and he's been delighted to get away with it so far and looking forward to his next "accomplishment", as he sees it.

But after last week's news conference, with his voice, his walk, his grainy image, I think he's getting scared and laying low.

They will get this guy because he won't be able to stop himself and he's sloppy, driven by compulsion.

MOO
Yeah, the panelists on that HLN special seemed to think he’ll stay dormant for a while.

Law enforcement likely feels the same way, as you don’t antagonize someone into killing again.

They feel they can rattle him, without drawing an undesired response like that (more violence).

If he’s still in the area, he’s likely afraid of the heat he’s facing.

The fantasy never leaves though, and he’ll be dangerous as long as he’s free.

Thanks Nicko. Im tying myself in knots but how can sk1 exist and not be BG? Sk1 IS BG to some degree due to composite origin. Unless actual person EW saw just happens to look like a composite of himself and sk2 ( as sketch2 is now BG. ( falls over)

She may not be able to bear the possibility of 'losing' her son and rationalize that turning him in will not bring Libby & Abby back to life, so there is nothing to gain. She may belive he can be healed through prayer and will never commit such a sin again therefore the public is not at risk.

Agree. And to piggyback on this, perhaps they believe that only God can judge.

Once again, I go out for a morning and a thread later! Must speed read lol. I often think that I wish the 2 girls would be able to somehow see all of the efforts on their behalf to find their evil murderer. How amazed they would be by all of the people in this world who care about them.

Yeah, the panelists on that HLN special seemed to think he’ll stay dormant for a while.

Law enforcement likely feels the same way, as you don’t antagonize someone into killing again.

They feel they can rattle him, without drawing an undesired response like that (more violence).

If he’s still in the area, he’s likely afraid of the heat he’s facing.

The fantasy never leaves though, and he’ll be dangerous as long as he’s free.

LE have not released all the details of how the girls were murdered, if there was mutilation, sexual assault, necrophilia etc.

I think the details are being kept close because this guy may have committed similar assaults before but his methods are escalating.

This is an addiction for him and I think he may move out of state/town to continue his addiction now that LE have stated he's a member of the community and could even be in the room.

That might be his tell: someone who suddenly moves away in order to continue his trophy hunting/compulsion elsewhere.

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member