Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #96

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Memorial grows as police continue search for Delphi girls' killer
Chasity was not on the trail with the girls Monday after noon, but other friends were. They talked about a man they saw.

"They said that they had said, 'Hi' and he, like, just brushed them off and kept going," Chasity said.

The teens said the man seemed out of place, though Chasity says that "could just be a rumor."

The children described the man wearing all black. Meanwhile, police continue their search for a man dressed differently.

I don’t know if this is accurate. If you had just committed two murders like BG would you leave the scene of a public place dressed like a black ninja and draw attention to yourself?

Memorial grows as police continue search for Delphi girls' killer
Chasity was not on the trail with the girls Monday after noon, but other friends were. They talked about a man they saw.

"They said that they had said, 'Hi' and he, like, just brushed them off and kept going," Chasity said.

The teens said the man seemed out of place, though Chasity says that "could just be a rumor."

The children described the man wearing all black. Meanwhile, police continue their search for a man dressed differently.
I’m assuming LE followed up with those girls and confirmed it to be a rumor?

Otherwise would be very helpful to know the time of day they were on the trail.

What if they saw BG after the murders and he had changed clothes?

Coming up on the end of the 2nd week since the new info.

Anyone think some news is going to break next week?

I have been thinking very hard about this.
I think that the two-week announcement was done very deliberately to get into the head of B.G.

It's to get him to believe that something big is going to happen on May 7th and hopefully get him to come forth beforehand with his 'thismuch conscience left' and confess. I think that they gave him their deadline.

I believe (and I saw another poster has mentioned this previously) that the family may release a statement. I think that their statement is going to be even more impactful than the one that was just released last week as it is going to push him over the edge.

Brace yourselves...I think that big things are going to happen very soon.

Always JMO

Last edited:
I disagree. What happened and where only they and BG know and they want to keep it like that. If he took them to a cabin or shack to hide until the searchers were mostly gone they would not tell that. But they did say that these videos posted reenacting what happened are incorrect.

So, if that is the case. I'
l'll stick with my original theory that they videoed him, then they went back across the bridge. Then he came back and abducted them at the north end... only to take then along the side of the hill and down the hill to the place where they were found. A creek crossing just never made sense for something this well planned out.

I don’t know if this is accurate. If you had just committed two murders like BG would you leave the scene of a public place dressed like a black ninja and draw attention to yourself?

I don't know why this is even being considered since we have an image of BG who is clearly not wearing all black.

I feel pretty sure that nothing will happen when the two weeks are up—except that the families will be barraged with questions.

I believe that ‘two weeks’ was just to try to give the families a respite from reporters. I hope I’m wrong. (I’m not meaning to be totally negative about the state of the investigation—just that I doubt that ‘two weeks’ refers to it.)

I also suspect LE didn’t want them voicing their frustration and discouragement with the fact that they have been showing the wrong sketch for two years, moo.

I’m assuming LE followed up with those girls and confirmed it to be a rumor?

Otherwise would be very helpful to know the time of day they were on the trail.

What if they saw BG after the murders and he had changed clothes?
I’m in agreement. I can’t seem to find the video, and maybe it isn’t a valid witness anyway.
But again I want to stress that it was not Chas$ty in linked video. I thought her interview was very endearing.

Interesting question. Thinking more about this, as one who usually wears all black I don’t think anybody sees me and thinks “ninja” (unless you know me haha JK). I would venture to guess that an all black outfit may or may not elicit suspicion.

I don't know why this is even being considered since we have an image of BG who is clearly not wearing all black.

I think we are wondering about if he changed clothes after the crimes and that outfit was all black.

Last edited:
I think that the two-week announcement was done very deliberately to get into the head of B.G.

It's to get him to believe that something big is going to happen on May 7th and hopefully get him to come forth beforehand with his 'thismuch conscience left' and confess. I think that they give him their deadline.

I believe (and I saw another poster has mentioned this previously) that the family may release a statement. I think that their statement is going to be even more impactful than the one that was just released last week as it is going to push him over the edge.

Always JMO

I love your idea!

Interesting question. Thinking more about this, as one who usually wears all black I don’t think anybody sees me and thinks “ninja” (unless you know me haha JK). I would venture to guess that an all black outfit may or may not elicit suspicion.

I think we are wondering about if he changed clothes and that outfit was all black.
All due respect to all, I think “makeup counter” person. Guys in all black I think “Johnny cash wannabe”

Ducking...

That image of BG is from before the murders. IF the other kids were on the trail at say 3:30 that day and saw a strange man in black that was the same height and build as BG coming from the direction of where the girls were found that could be some interesting and possibly helpful information.

So, if that is the case. I'
l'll stick with my original theory that they videoed him, then they went back across the bridge. Then he came back and abducted them at the north end... only to take then along the side of the hill and down the hill to the place where they were found. A creek crossing just never made sense for something this well planned out.
I think the creek crossing may have happened if they got away and ran that way.

Maybe the sketch would resemble a family member & they didn't want them to have a heads up? (just thinking out loud...)

This is main the reason I’m certain the families didn’t want to be immediately interviewed by the media. Every blink, which direction they looked, every “clue” in addition to every word they spoke would’ve been scrutinized by SM. Then starts the rumours. What purpose would that serve other than heaping even more hurt onto what they’ve already suffered by the devastating loss of their loved one?

That image of BG is from before the murders. IF the other kids were on the trail at say 3:30 that day and saw a strange man in black that was the same height and build as BG coming from the direction of where the girls were found that could be some interesting and possibly helpful information.
And it could be why their description was not used at first.

For a couple of days I have held off posting as I found myself travelling into some dark sleuthing corners I never expected to travel and have had some sleepless nights thinking about this case. I think I know the transcripts from the last presser almost verbatim.

Now I need to put my jumbled thoughts down and hope they make sense to you all.

Let me preface what I am about to write with JMO to get that out of the way.

LE knows who did this, but did not have this suspect in their vision until a couple of months ago.

The key is that they only eliminated the person in sketch number one recently.

Since the 2 year anniversary press conference, I had been wondering why they never displayed BG's sketch and it bugged me to no end. (Please correct me if I am wrong, but I am certain there was no sketch #1 on display on February 13th 2019.)

I believe that right around that time is when they had to dismiss him (Sketch #1) as their primary suspect, he was cleared of Abby and Libby's murders, and they COULDN'T display it anymore.

I believe that one they realized that he wasn't their guy, they had to go back to the start of their investigation. That's when they realized that the guy in sketch #2 is their guy. "We are just now beginning..."

I think that the witness(es)? who described the person in sketch #2 (BG) also described several other people to the sketch artist that day. When the person in sketch #2 was described, he was dismissed immediately as there was no room for consideration for him to be a suspect. I believe that there were several other sketches of many people that were there that were done within days of the crime taking place. I believe that this guy had a big part in providing the details for sketch #1. "We believe you are hiding in plain sight. For more than two years you never thought we would shift gears to a different investigative strategy but we have. We likely have interviewed you or someone close to you. "

The guy in sketch #1 was always their focus almost from day #1 because he fit the puzzle so perfectly. (I am NOT in any way criticizing LE for this, they did everything they could to eliminate him as their suspect as quickly as they could.)

The vehicle is now the key.
The reason why LE was so vague about the colour, make and model of the vehicle is that they need BG to know that they know who he is. They need him to be looking over his shoulder. They need him to wonder how much they know...because that's what is going to break him.

"...you want to know what we know. And one day you will."

I believe that someone interacted with him that day BEFORE THE TRAIL and before the girls were even dropped off.

"We're seeking the public's help to identify the driver of a vehicle that was parked at the old CPS DCS welfare building in the city of Delphi that was abandoned on the east side of County Road 300 North next to the Hoosier Heartland highway between the hours of noon to 5:00 on February 13th 2017. "

LE needs that person to have the 'lightbulb' moment and realize that they did, in fact, interact with the driver (BG aka the man in sketch #2) earlier that day, and once that person comes forward, the rest is going to fall into place.

Superintendent Carter is a remarkable man who did an amazing thing last Monday. I think that he showed so much courage at that Presser.

(But not nearly as much courage as our hero Libby did on the trail that day when she began filming and putting the first nail in BG's coffin.)

This has hit him and the rest of his team hard and he is going to nail this guy to the floor. Mark my words here and now.
"Never in my career have I stood in front of something like this. Please be patient with us. Please. We're just beginning."

I have many reasons for all of the above thoughts, but in the interest of keeping my membership here, I am going to leave this post without elaborating any more than I have.

You all are amazing here. A dedicated group with hearts of platinum. Many of you have brought tears to my eyes with your written thoughts of compassion as well as your determination.

I know many of you go to sleep thinking about these girls and wake up thinking about them....I do too.

Great Post BTW!!!

It's to get him to believe that something big is going to happen on May 7th and hopefully get him to come forth beforehand with his 'thismuch conscience left' and confess. I think that they give him their deadline.

Always JMO

I agree! Thinking about this earlier today. 2 weeks/May 7th is fast approaching. Tick Tock BG!

So I did an Ancestry DNA kit. What strikes me is when LE said they went from thousands of suspect down to dozens.

The test results that came back for me showed hundreds of third and fourth cousins. If they went this route, the DNA profile could be a close match to multiple families that then would then go through to check and eliminate.

If BG and direct family has not done any DNA tests, they could be close to finding him(2nd or 3rd cousin), but still have a lot to sort through.
I got a Christmas gift of an ancestry DNA kit and I got and STILL get results showing even 5th and 6th cousins. I'm unfamiliar with ALL of them! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nc1995