Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #97

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM:
“A witness saw the vehicle late in the morning, before Noon. The individual is a civilian.”

So it is possibly safe to say that BG could have been stalking the trail and hunting for a while before encountering the girls?

What was he doing for this time period exactly?
Maybe sitting on a park bench?

Thanks Wells!

Wells,I brought this post forward because I was hoping to stress the importance of your work in compiling MSM links.Although the Grey Hughes Video is not MSM it might help bring context to the first critical moments of the timeline.

Link
Thread 96 Post 967
Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #96

This post is for Wells and all WS posters who may be interested in watching a Grey Hughes Investigates Video. I am not sure how many posters have already viewed it. I won't link to the YouTube Video since it is non-MSM. Instead I will mention it on this thread simply as an interview & question answer segment by Gray Hughes with the Pattys. In the video (it was difficult for me not to cry)an emotional but fearless Becky Patty discusses the timeline including the critical moments at the bridge that day. She talks about where Derrick German and various witnesses,CE, flannel shirt etc. were.

The aspect that was most helpful to me was the timeline was discussed in a linear format. To find the Grey Hughes link of (and please remember do not post to thread because it is non- MSM )of the video of Becky bravely recounting events on this video search “Abby and Libby Delphi case Round Table - with Becky Patty Part 2”.

If this is redundant or if it beaks TOS Rules I will promptly delete.

MOO

Gray Hughes is a WS member and his youtube videos are approved to be linked. :)

Except the ISP have been very clear in their released statement that the OSG (original sketch guy) is not the same person as the Bridge guy, is in fact a different person and has been currently cleared as a person of interest and not involved in the murder.

They are not saying it's a disguised version of the same man.

Remember that the original sketch was the product of witnesses. They might have seen others that resembled BG on the bridge(like maybe Mike Patty when he was searching). Why would they use the video of BG on the bridge walking in the new presser if it wasn't him? Seems like they are throwing out the witnesses sketch because LE has looked at the video and determined that he is much younger than they thought with possibly a disguise. It has been confusing to all of us but doesn't seem logical that there were two BG's on the bridge or any where else there during this time.

Maybe no one but the girls saw BG on the trail that day. Maybe he was lurking around and stayed out of sight. There's a quote about the witness for the newly released sketch saying something like they saw the person doing something they felt they should report. I'll look for it (or someone might have it handy) so JMO for now on that. Seems like something like that might drop the sketch down in priority.

Also, HLN is still running Delphi blips today. Showing the sketch and video and saying the pressure is building for an arrest. No link, Live TV.

--------------------
edit to add link:

'New' Delphi suspect sketch was drawn days after murders of 2 Indiana girls, artist says

snip BBM

The sketch artist with ISP who drew the face, Master Trooper Taylor Bryant, told the Indianapolis Star the picture presented as being new Monday had in fact been drawn Feb. 17, 2017, three days after the bodies of the two girls were discovered.

In vague terms, Bryant told the Star the image was based on the description of a man by a witness who reported seeing something they felt needed to be reported. The sketch is a "ballpark estimation of what the person looks like."

Last edited:
BBM:
“A witness saw the vehicle late in the morning, before Noon. The individual is a civilian.”

So it is possibly safe to say that BG could have been stalking the trail and hunting for a while before encountering the girls?

What was he doing is my question too.

Somewhere in the dusty archives of these threads there was a lot of mention of a third girl who was going to go walking with Libby and Abby, but then she changed her mind. My intention is not to bring rumours to this thread so does anyone remember the source?

And even though Abby and Libby weren’t allowed to go until they arranged a ride there and back doesn’t rule out they hoped to make those plans in advance, especially if a third girl knew their intent then others might’ve known if their communication was online, through FB for example. I’m still not convinced the murderer chose two random girls to murder and therefore one reason I can think why this guy arrived at noon is he expected the girls to be there, but didn’t know when. JMO

Might as well jump in, as well. The feature that stood out to me are the facial creases (I used to call them "dummy" lines, as in ventriloquist dummy). They seem fairly pronounced for what appears to be a younger person shown in the sketch. Might be a family trait. Or not. MOO IMO

Yes, and I think another difference is parking control in smaller places is hugely different than cities. And the location where this car was parked points to this guy having local knowledge.

That’s because it appears there were only 3 spots at the Monon High Bridge and I get the impression the parking lot at the abandoned building was the next closest to the Monon Bridge Trail main access, a 5 minute walk. But as this wasn’t a public parking lot, only locals would know it was okay to park there.

I don’t think someone from out of town with murderous intentions would park their car from noon to 5pm anywhere that would’ve risked it being ticketed or towed.

Desperate but.........

Under no circumstances would anyone get a ticket for parking there, MW?

If Carter was made aware of the unattended vehicle early on, he wasn’t forthcoming about it at the one-year anniversary:

FOX59 asked whether the killer fled in a vehicle or did he simply walk away?

Carter answered, "Um, likely. Walked a certain distance, yes. We don't have any indication that he was close by where he parked a vehicle, because we don't have any information on a vehicle."

New tips, new subpoenas in new year of hunting for Delphi killer

Good find!

Yes, that’s what I think too. If this, below, is verbatim I can see why some reporters mistakingly thought it was the vehicle that was abandoned prior to it clarification, it was the building.

“Indiana State Police say they are looking for the driver of a vehicle parked at the old CPS/DCS/Welfare building that was abandoned on the east side of CR 300 N next to the Hoosier Heartland Highway between noon and 5 p.m. on February 13, 2017.”
Police: Delphi killer hiding in plain sight as new images released - VIP Internet Radio - Podcasts - Branding - Promotion - SEO
Is it normal IN vernacular to consider an empty CPS building as abandoned?

This was my first “vibe” when I first heard about this latest PC, moo.

Me too but I hope there’s more to it than just the change to the new sketch, I think some new piece has been uncovered and Ives wants to be there for it.

I doubt the prosecutor would return for just a different investigation strategy.

I think they have learned something critical

Jmo

BBM:

Is that the witness who was on her lunch break and saw the car at 11:30?
There was a post about that several days ago but I don't recall what the source for it was. Jmo

BBM.

I may be in the minority, but I just do not think the new sketch looks particularly remarkable, with any obvious glaring characteristics. I do not see an unusually large chin. I actually don't see anything that really stands out. In fact, he looks more "average" to me than the original sketch. JMO.

Don't get me wrong- I really want to think there is something super distinct about the new sketch. But I see a very average looking young man. As others have said- he looks like Justin Timberlake, he looks like a neighbor, etc. Heck, my kids said he looks like my husband (don't worry, he was states away on Feb. 13, 2017 and I've confirmed his alibi :p).

I do think the purpose of the sketch was to note something(s) different from the original OBG sketch. There are differences for sure, but nothing that stands out as an otherwise "prominent" feature- JMO. I think the differences are only going to be recognized by people close to the killer.

All MOO.

I agree, I don’t see any features that really stand out and this sketch portrays a common appearance of a lot of men of a similar age group. I think a sketch is not intended to be scrutinized down to the finest detail because it’s only a two dimensional drawing. If the witness recalled anything glaringly obvious about the person sighted, IMO it’d be expressly noted by LE.

Maybe no one but the girls saw BG on the trail that day. Maybe he was lurking around and stayed out of sight. There's a quote about the witness for the newly released sketch saying something like they saw the person doing something they felt they should report. I'll look for it (or someone might have it handy) so JMO for now on that. Seems like something like that might drop the sketch down in priority.

Also, HLN is still running Delphi blips today. Showing the sketch and video and saying the pressure is building for an arrest. No link, Live TV.
I think they said a witness "saw something they felt needed reporting." It was very vague and did not provide much detail. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties