Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO - I have a strong feeling the case was cracked either by his wife (or possibly another family member) finding out the truth and turning him in, or DNA match. Anything else I'm not seeing as likely. MOO.

Why? It was posted that there is very likely a connection of KK to RA…
Keegan Kline “very likely linked” to Delphi murder arrest

@MassGuy

Holy cow! Just heard the news. I imagine I have a TON to read so I'm off.
Today was the day!
Lol. Less than you think actually. All we know is the name of the guy arrested (Richard Allen), he lived and worked in Delphi (CVS pharmacy technician), that he was moved to a state facility for his protection, and that a press conference will occur Monday.

We don't know any of the evidence against him.

I'm way too confused about exactly what's allowed right now, and I don't want to add to the work needed to clean the thread up. I'm just going to comment on what I believe will be acceptable. I'm assuming that KAK is still allowed, in spite of the alternative meaning of assume; I've been wondering if he was selling pictures and/or information he received through the account, and RA was possibly one of his customers. If KAK was the last known person to talk to them and RA murdered them, it would make sense that her picture and location could have been shared.

JMO - I have a strong feeling the case was cracked either by his wife (or possibly another family member) finding out the truth and turning him in, or DNA match. Anything else I'm not seeing as likely. MOO.
Same here I'm not feeling that RA was connected to the others but it's definitely plusable.

Monday now can't come fast enough as I hope we get more information and charges.

I’m thinking along those same lines. As big of a case as this has been nationally, this has to have come up at the dinner table. It rocked that community. I am interested to know what kind of reactions he had to those discussions and how he behaved.

Even if no one in his family had suspicions prior to this, I bet a lot has become clear for them now.

It is also surprising to me when people like this just kill and then do no other crime for 5 years. I wonder if they will find other crimes. usually crimes like this are not one offs. Kinda like Jon benet Ramsey case. Whoever did that, did they just do it once and stop? Do it again? Perhaps they got a lead on another case that led them to him In this case. i Do feel bad for his wife and married daughter

Did the girls know him? Recognise him?
Perhaps not. If he was at the CVS Pharmacy, at their age they wouldn’t be going there often if at all. It’s not like some had speculated years ago, that he would be prominent in the community, although in a sense he was— but not a cop, a teacher, a choir master, a minister….

It is also surprising to me when people like this just kill and then do no other crime for 5 years. I wonder if they will find other crimes. usually crimes like this are not one offs. Kinda like Jon benet Ramsey case. Whoever did that, did they just do it once and stop? Do it again? Perhaps they got a lead on another case that led them to him In this case. i Do feel bad for his wife and married daughter
I'm more confused by there not being a prior criminal record here. I can't ever remember a man his age, committing a crime like this.

Usually there's a build up to it; people don't wake up one day and become double child killers.

I fully expected arrests for drugs and sex offenses, and not an apparent family man with a steady job.

I'm stunned, and actually a bit rattled. He broke the mold.

I'm more confused by there not being a prior criminal record here. I can't ever remember a man his age, committing a crime like this.

Usually there's a build up to it; people don't wake up one day and become double child killers.

I fully expected arrests for drugs and sex offenses, and not an apparent family man with a steady job.

I'm stunned, and actually a bit rattled. He broke the mold.
Maybe he has committed others crimes but they haven’t been discovered yet.

Okay well we do know that KAK was taken from jail over to the Wabash river , so this is quite interesting, also remember LE has stated that this case is extremely complex . It will be interesting on Monday and we will be talking about this case for a long time in the future. mOO

After reading that LE dug up his fire pit it got me thinking that mabe his wife finally got the truth out of him?

She could always have had her suspicions and slowly got him to confess and then went straight to LE?

Just a different spin on many different theories.
Why would he come out and confess now after 5, almost 6, years? Especially to his wife? Doesn’t make sense IMO, but stranger things have happened I guess. I feel he was content in thinking he was going to get away with this for the remainder of his life. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme