Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, an item of the girls' clothing was missing from the crime scene.

Is it possible LE found this in the burn pit?

JMVHO.

Perhaps an item of clothing taken from the scene, was possibly burned in the fire pit? JMO and thinking out loud after reading this …

The document was written by an FBI agent and describes what investigators found when they discovered the bodies of Abby and Libby on Feb. 14, 2017.

“A large amount of blood was lost by the victims at the crime scene,” the agent writes. “Because of the nature of the victim’s wounds, it is nearly certain the perpetrator of the crime would have gotten blood on his person/clothing.”

The document says authorities also found that two articles of clothing from one of the girls “…was missing from the crime scene while the rest of their clothing was recovered. It also appeared the girls’ bodies were moved and staged.”

There could of been a trigger that set him off that day. We don’t know enough at the moment to understand what was going on in his personal life.
I’ve often wondered if the girls could have set him off by filming him or by talking about him. Imagine if they commented to each other about how short he is or how creepy he looked, and he heard them and became enraged. I’m NOT blaming them. I’m just wondering if he had a short fuse, and some normal teen girl behavior sent him over the edge.

<modsnip: quoted post removed>
Yes, it was interesting. I just found a link to their live news, so maybe it will be repeated

What the heck did they reveal?! I can't get it where I am!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it just has to be Kegan. They connect him to the girls via social media, and he's later pulled out of jail to speak to investigators.

Then we hear about these searches being conducted, and today, that appears to have culminated in an arrest.

I'm just stunned it wasn't him, as he seemed perfect for it (ignoring the physical stuff).

I just don't know what the connection could be.
Besides that he lived only .8 miles from KAK’s address in Peru?

I’d love to know his work schedule that day if he was free to walk around at a park on Monday afternoon (and possibly return later).

Was he at the press conference when LE said he might be in the room?

Did he sign in/participate in any of the search parties?

I think he’s the type that would tease the public and leave hints he was there and snicker while they struggle to figure it out.

I’ve often wondered if the girls could have set him off by filming him or by talking about him. Imagine if they commented to each other about how short he is or how creepy he looked, and he heard them and became enraged. I’m NOT blaming them. I’m just wondering if he had a short fuse, and some normal teen girl behavior sent him over the edge.
I have always thought that BG arrived there that day with definite intentions.

The DNA idea…. puzzling over how DNA from the crime scene almost 6 years ago would lead to an arrest now. it was said in the weeks after the crime that LE swabbed every local man…. wouldn’t they have noticed if RA refused ? and then just grabbed something from his garbage can at the curb to test as follow up? Imo

Maybe DNA is what confirmed that he’s the guy…. but how would DNA have helped them FIND him at this point? What am I missing, cuz I feel like at this point something else must’ve pointed to him even if DNA confirmed it … JMO

could it be possible that BG walked towards them forcing them back to a second person (belonging to the voice which was released saying 'down the hill') ...

its believed there was more audio...catching the fact there were 2 perps? did the police pressure KK to reveal the second person?

i've always thought controlling 2 girls would have taken a lot. I think there were 2 men involved, and they've got them both. just my opinion

I think it just has to be Kegan. They connect him to the girls via social media, and he's later pulled out of jail to speak to investigators.

Then we hear about these searches being conducted, and today, that appears to have culminated in an arrest.

I'm just stunned it wasn't him, as he seemed perfect for it (ignoring the physical stuff).

I just don't know what the connection could be.
KK and suspect connected by same chat rooms, SM sites? There have been several recent news stories about KK. Perhaps new information came to light during recent chats with KK?

Jumping way ahead of the thread right now (can not miss reading each and every post!) But gotta say, a pharmacy tech...really? Don't they know a lot about DNA testing? I think they even sell DNA test packs. So, what was the major turn in events that lead to this man's front door? Did he access to the same "social media" as minor children?
Did he ever work in the "camera/jump drive to photo" dept. or does one have to be specially trained for that dept?

Thinking aloud about what they may have:

DNA...which would be irrefutable
Voice analysis
Clothing....seen with the same hat, jacket, on surveillance in CVS, bars or elsewhere, since this guy is apparently local?
Or was his place of residence searched? Was a search warrant involved? Items, trophies, clothing linking him to the murders.
What about a vehicle? Can't remember if a vehicle was involved.
Toxicology? if this guy works in a pharmacy?
Computer activity, online searches etc?
Tips from friends, acquaintances, ...wife

I’d love to know his work schedule that day if he was free to walk around at a park on Monday afternoon (and possibly return later).

Was he at the press conference when LE said he might be in the room?

Did he sign in/participate in any of the search parties?

I think he’s the type that would tease the public and leave hints he was there and snicker while they struggle to figure it out.

It's true that a retail pharmacy worker could certainly have a schedule where a Monday afternoon was off (if he was required to work a Saturday or Sunday that week).

I have followed this case for so long that I was starting to think some of the things LE have said over the years were just filler - "hiding in plain sight" "may be in this room" "we believe he is local" "may look like a combination of both sketches". Now it looks like many of those things were accurate.

Edit to say, I don't know if he was actually in the room during that 2019 press conference, but he was local enough that he could have been.

‘might have killed’? I hope LE is absolutely certain this time.

Indiana State Police plan a Monday morning news conference to update the investigation of the Delphi murders and who might have killed Libby German and Abby Williams on Feb. 13, 2017.

Might Have Allegedly Killed

They got him. They got BG after all these years. I am overwhelmed with emotion. Who's popping a cork this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1