Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #151 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ppl say you dont wake up one day without any criminal history to commit a murder at 45
but this isnt some rule
many killers fantasize about something all their lives.. and when triggered by anything.. they decide to do it
its widely believed that the zodiac was in his 40s and that he only started then to be a SK

ppl say you dont wake up one day without any criminal history to commit a murder at 45
but this isnt some rule
many killers fantasize about something all their lives.. and when triggered by anything.. they decide to do it
its widely believed that the zodiac was in his 40s and that he only started then to be a SK
Additionally, he may have committed crimes and not been caught.

• Disclaimer, these are loose, transcriptional notes of some snippets for reference purposes, and may not, likely will not, be an exact, perfect translation.

Doug Carter: “This is really important. While I know you are all expecting final details today concerning this arrest, today is not that day. Today is not that day. This investigation is far from complete, and we will not jeopardize it’s integrity by releasing or discussing documents and information before the appropriate time.

Prosecutor M will share additional information about what we can and can not say and will explain to you why the probable cause affidavit is temporarily sealed by the court and not available. And by the way he has been a tremendous, tremulous asset to this team.

I am yet again asking you for your patience and please your understanding while the system of due process works.

Also remember that all persons arrested are presumed innocent, all persons arrested are presumed innocent.

You all will have an innate desire subjectively to interpret and then report what you think. We in the law enforcement realm can not, and will never allow us to, talk about what we think concerning facts, but rather discuss and share (feed cutting out) at the right time what it is we know. The time will come when additional details will be released, but again today is not that day.”

(Feed skipped)

“The prosecutor has been very clear with law enforcement about what his expectations are, what can and can not be released, shared, or discussed, so we will of course comply. If you choose to be critical of our silence, be critical of me, not the front line. These are people that have committed their entire lives to a successful conclusion, in other words a guilty verdict.

As we move to the next phase of this investigation I will continue to offer all resources that the ISP has. It’s not only the investigative team I anticipate growing, but also to prosecutor M as we prepare for the coming months, again (*) has been very resolute and very clear, and I am most grateful for his leadership, and it’s going to be really important as we move forward.

Please continue offering tips that you may want to share. The many avenues will remain open and will be available to all. Please continue doing that.”

sorry but that isnt true
the tip line is for additional evidence.. no one said any other are involved
Doug Carter literally said at the presser and this is a direct quote, "We are going to continue a very methodical and commited approach to ensure any that if any other person had any involevment in these murders in any way, that person or persons will be held accountable."

Does that mean others are definitely involved? No. Does it leave the door open to suggest there might be others involved? Certainly IMO.

This article includes a current mug shot. And, it's not the one circulating over the weekend.

I'm relieved to know they don't actually know him. That would have been awful (and it's awful as it is that they encountered him at all).

jmo jmo jmo
I hope that the fact that he didn't charge them for processing their photos means that he feels some level of guilt for what he did. Maybe that will cause him to stumble over his story or even to fess up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member