Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #151 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
my guess is that this is a recent break and they dont have a strong case yet escp[ecially by him pleading not guilty
I believe LE has a strong case and wants to protect it. They don't want anything to happen to prevent RA from having a fair trial. They don't want anything to interfere with the trial moving forward. They don't want anything to cause a mistrial.

View attachment 376946

How would you describe the emotion he's projecting? I'm seeing defiance, anger, almost like he's challenging the photographer to FAFO. Certainly not remorse or guilt.

Can someone with Photoshop post side by sides of RA in chronological order? My head says he looks the same - emotionless, but my gut says he now shows being somehow drained, not in the eyes but I'm the slightly down turned mouth.

He is so toast. And he knows it.

I hope that the fact that he didn't charge them for processing their photos means that he feels some level of guilt for what he did. Maybe that will cause him to stumble over his story or even to fess up.
I doubt he gave the photos for free out of guilt. I bet it was a sick thrill to him. YUCK!!! Jmo jmo jmo

Isn’t it already pretty contaminated? IMO

Oh, you’d be surprised how many people from Indiana, even if heard about the case, know minimal amount about it. And if it (now) became such a notoriety in Indiana, is it allowed to invite the jury members from another state? Because citizens of mine are, in general, unaware, I know.

Thank God we finally have someone charged with this crime!!!! I have followed this case from day one and am so happy and elated that this piece of ____ has been charged, now lets get him to trial and put the guilty in jail to never be released for the rest of his life!!!

View attachment 376946

How would you describe the emotion he's projecting? I'm seeing defiance, anger, almost like he's challenging the photographer to FAFO. Certainly not remorse or guilt.
No clue because I'm not a behavioural expert.

A lot of times when they give their opinion on something like this, it's the opposite expression to what I thought it could be.

I believe LE has a strong case and wants to protect it. They don't want anything to happen to prevent RA from having a fair trial. They don't want anything to interfere with the trial moving forward. They don't want anything to cause a mistrial.
I agree, no way they would have taken any risk of charging him without a strong case - they get one shot at a conviction, they are not about to waste it on a maybe.

I get the feeling RA wasn't on LE's radar and they just happened to stumble onto him. Which is rather concerning.
It was just commented that FOX reported that he came up early in the investigation, see quote posted by Yemelyan a couple of pages back:

Fox59 reporting now in their livestream that his name came up early in the investigation and was investigated and set aside. This summer someone decided to re-examine at the files and look into him again.

No mention of charges of SA, disposing of evidence, tampering with a corpse (when he moved their bodies) etc you get my drift … can these / more charges come later?
They can add charges whenever. But once they do they MUST get it right the first time. They cannot charge him with the same offence twice - so if he gets off on a charge, that is it. Then he walks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14