Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #151 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Delphi Press Conference is in appx.23 mins.

Youtube WGN9 Livestream

CourtTV Livestream
Watch Court TV Live Stream Trials

WLFI Livestream
Livestream

Fox59 Livestream
Watch FOX59 News Live

Twitter WFLA (JB Buinno)
https://twitter.com/WFLAJB

World Clock
The World Clock — Worldwide
(Delphi, Indiana timezone is EST
Press Conference at 10:00am EST

Indiana State Police Public Information Office:
FB Page

Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu5Bg1KjBd7H1GxgkuV3YJA

Edited to add: Feel free to PM me with more livestream links and I'll add them and repost a few times as we draw nearer.

Last edited:
David Vido was the Detective that interrogated KAK!
The motion to seal that @Yellow Rose posted had to do with KAK's case in a Miami County. It's not the document sealing the RA case in Carroll County, though we know that too is currently sealed.

Edit to add: we know that Trooper David Vido is also involved with the Delphi case through comments Carter made on the "ISP Road Show " in January of 2021.

Notes from dude talking on Fox59

US Marshals involved for electronic devices and phone pings
3 kinds of charges possible: unrelated to murders ("I would not expect an announcement like this"); murder; felony murder

The delay gave local people an opportunity to think about what they've seen and call in more tips.

We will find out charges but not probable cause.

02005FED-4371-41D2-8C7E-4EF2EB4D9B2A.jpeg

Abby and Libby and their loved ones are in my thoughts and prayers. I’m so sorry that the girls lost their lives and for the unimaginable loss, grief, emotional pain and tremendous stress their loved ones continue to suffer. Both Girls were incredibly brave and the video that they managed to take on Libby’s phone has helped to find him and it will help convict him.

It is hard to believe that it appears BG has finally been arrested and he will hopefully be found guilty and held accountable for the evil and despicable crime he has allegedly committed, killing two innocent teenage girls who had their whole lives ahead of them. A big thank you to all the law enforcement officers, the FBI and everyone who has assisted in making his arrest possible.

He has allegedly caused unimaginable emotional pain and suffering to the Girl’s loved ones who will never see them get their learners permit, graduate college, have careers, get married or have families of their own. They have to face each day, every birthday, every Thanksgiving, every Christmas and every New Year without them because of what he has allegedly done.

I want to say a big thank you to all of you and to the Websleuth’s staff who have contributed tirelessly to an incredible 151 threads for over five and a half years. Thank you so much for never giving hope that Abbey and Libby alleged killer would be arrested and for all the messages of support and kindness you have shown to their loved ones. I know how dedicated you have all been trying to help in anyway you can by creating brilliant maps, typing transcripts and notes from the press conferences that have been held, the countless hours you have spent analysing the the video and screenshots from the video Libby took and the sketches and the many hours we have all spent discussing the many aspects of the case.

You are all a fantastic group of people and I am proud to be a part of the incredible and extremely caring online community we have here.

Does anyone know how easy / difficult it is to walk on the bridge ? Especially for a 45 year old man ? Could someone else have been on the bridge, leading the girls ‘ down the hill’ to the killer ? Maybe the person on the bridge thought the other person just wanted to take photos of the girls, so the bridge guy took off before everything else happened. Just speculating. That bridge height seems scary, esp if you’re older.
45 is not old lol

I agree, I think you’re right about them releasing limited info today. However, if that’s what it takes to protect the integrity of the investigation, to ensure a conviction, then that is fine by me!
I expect that there will be acknowledgment of and thanks to all the participating agencies, the families, and the citizens of Delphi.

The motion to seal in Peru, IndianaView attachment 376921
Wonder if that sealing has anything to do with this mess? Press release from ISP.

Link to press release as reported.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221030-212249_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221030-212249_Chrome.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 28
Delphi Press Conference is in appx.23 mins.

Youtube WGN9 Livestream

CourtTV Livestream
Watch Court TV Live Stream Trials

WLFI Livestream
Livestream

Fox59 Livestream
Watch FOX59 News Live

World Clock
The World Clock — Worldwide
(Delphi, Indiana timezone is EST
Press Conference at 10:00am EST

Edited to add: Feel free to PM me with more livestream links and I'll add them and repost a few times as we draw nearer.
@MissMalowe Great compilation of links. Thanks for doing this for us.

Why would they have a press conference if they only charged this guy with more online child exploitation.

The specific charge they give him will be interesting to hear.

There has to be a specific charge...even if they "upgrade" the charge later when they can pull together more evidence.

I had orange lights for my porch lights in honor of Abby & Libby many years ago. I am so thankful that this monster has been found and that "Today is the day!" can finally be said. Waiting with all of you to see what LE says at the PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14