Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #151 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember LE saying that, but that's been my hunch for a long time. I think humiliating and disturbing "visuals" matter to the perp(s).
Or photos and videos to share. Ugh, that was hard to type. I'm still rattled and disgusted after reading the KAK interrogation transcript.

If anyone hasn't t done so, and can stomach it, Google Kegan Kline interrogation transcript. The PDF link should come up. You will see what he did, how it was done, and see how RA might be connected. Imo.

How can a supposed normal family man, that's local to the community, murder two girls who appear to be going about their usual day and then continue on with his life for all these years? He knew the pain that he caused, their families and the community were living it. This is a special kind of evil.

100 % & then add in he was a pharm tech at the only pharmacy in town IIRC …. unreal. He wasn’t just looking into his loved ones’ eyes & straight lying - he was looking into the eyes of everyone in town !!!! He is a monster beyond imagination

my guess is that this is a recent break and they dont have a strong case yet escp[ecially by him pleading not guilty
Everyone pleads not guilty at the first hearing. Or, anyone with a lawyer to advise them, would. Does not mean they won't decide to plead guilty later on.

Edit to say - the plea at the first hearing is really a place holder, it doesn't have anything to do with the actual case evidence or anything like that IMO

JMO, he doesn't look like either sketch! No one even had a whisper of this guy.
May the families get justice, answers and peace.

Agree but sketches are whatever since we had actual pics - IMO the few BG pics look like different people, but the one that seems like the best shot of his face does look facially quite like this guy….

How can a supposed normal family man, that's local to the community, murder two girls who appear to be going about their usual day and then continue on with his life for all these years? He knew the pain that he caused, their families and the community were living it. This is a special kind of evil.
The arrest of R.A. reminds me of BTK, a family man, worked and was respected in the community.
His arrest was shocking as well, as he was well known in the community and respected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!