IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ron Wilkins
‏@RonWilkins2

#BREAKING -- It appears divers, including Laf and Tippe dive teams, preparing to launch boat into creek near the crime scene.

@jconlinehttps://twitter.com/RonWilkins2/status/831935371294494724

These things have bothered me from the beginning, but didn't want to ask because it seemed insensitive. Also "it's bad" was mentioned at the time they were found. Obviously finding dead children is always bad, but to actually say "it's bad" makes my mind go to awful places. I hope they are just being extra thorough with the autopsies to make sure they aren't missing anything.

When I heard the it's bad part, it immediatly made me think of the west memphis three.

If this turns out to be an instance of luring from a predator posing as someone trustworthy (i.e. teenage boy(s)), I hope EVERY single parent in that community pours through their children's electronic devices.

Ron Wilkins
‏@RonWilkins2

#BREAKING -- It appears divers, including Laf and Tippe dive teams, preparing to launch boat into creek near the crime scene.

Looking for a murder weapon perhaps? Or their phones?

Ron Wilkins
‏@RonWilkins2

Personal Items...cell phones etc....?

Ron Wilkins
‏@RonWilkins2

How deep is the creek?

If this turns out to be an instance of luring from a predator posing as someone trustworthy (i.e. teenage boy(s)), I hope EVERY single parent in that community pours through their children's electronic devices.

my thoughts exactly....kinda was thinking that back on my post at 261.....catfished, lured, etc

I'm just staying on WS. Much safer for me. Hahah. I get to caught up on the fb stuff.
I hope they find whatever it is they are looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I heard the it's bad part, it immediatly made me think of the west memphis three.
Omg I so hope not. That's an awful image I wish the documentary had never, ever, ever shown that. It's etched in my mind forever.[emoji17]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Anyone know why they weren't in school? Was school off that day, or did they skip for whatever reason? Around here, all schools let out after 2pm.

If school was in they'd be able to see other students who were absent. I'm hoping they skipped. IMO either classmates or someone from the internet did this. It wasn't random. IMO females probably didn't do this, with the information I've been able to piece together :(

Anyone know why they weren't in school? Was school off that day, or did they skip for whatever reason? Around here, all schools let out after 2pm.

If school was in they'd be able to see other students who were absent. I'm hoping they skipped. IMO either classmates or someone from the internet did this. It wasn't random. IMO females probably didn't do this, with the information I've been able to piece together :(

It has been reported that it was a scheduled day off as the schools hadn't used any snow days.

the school district did not use snow days this year so these were those days. They got 2 days off I think.

I read that according to the school district calendar, it was a scheduled "snow day" and there was no school that day.

no school that day due to not having any snow days so far....I read something to that extent somewhere

Yes, as long as a link to where the picture/article came from can be provided. Hope that makes sense :) If not, please let me know and I can *try* to be more clear.

The sub-section of the Rules that includes how/why images must be sourced:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?267812-Copyright-10-Rule

Sorry kay me being dense. I got my wires crossed.

Now, what about newspapers online subscriptions. If a statement is printed in a newspaper and you can view that newspaper with a subscription, screenshots and a link won't cut it? Cos you need a sub to view. I'm trying to think back to Jessica Chambers, I took out a subscription to the Panolian to read, can't remember if we could post stuff? Sorry, TIA

I have a 16, 14 & 9yr old. When cases like this come up they really hit me hard. As more information comes out and more thoughts of what could have happened makes my stomach and heart drop a little bit more. [emoji22]

I have a 16, 14 & 9yr old. When cases like this come up they really hit me hard. As more information comes out and more thoughts of what could have happened makes my stomach and heart drop a little bit more. [emoji22]

Me too :(. This morning the very morbid thought of my own daughter being the one on the medical examiner's table brought me to tears for those poor parents :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en