IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing is for certain, if this guy is just out for a walk we should know soon. He's all over the news and social media here in Indiana.

So what are the odds this man is kind of depressed, and wanted to get out for a walk in the sunshine? I really think that's the most likely possibility - and he has nothing whatsoever to do with the girls disappearance. He just really looks like a sad, depressed guy to me. Men who are on the hunt for prey don't look like this - in my observation. I think this man is likely collateral damage, and he will be hurt by this forever.

Thanks guys! Sending in a tip now. Just in case this guy flew under their radar. Can never be too safe anyway.

5bad4cfdb3e64fc3b136d97d1c32e996.jpg

Is this what you're seeing?
Yes that is what I was referring to

It looks a LOT like a gun to me. Almost too much like a gun? Which makes me wonder if it's that pesky pattern recognition us humans have to deal with.

I missed the post. Law enforcement posted that man's photo for I.D.? ?? R. leg looks like an H2o bottle. If it is the perp, he's packing for a long day. Steelman, awesome comments...

:gaah:

How can I contact Delphi LE without a phone? Anybody have the link for their twitter? Or a place to submit tips online? I can't leave this on websleuths alone or I will go insane.

FYI, I changed the link in my post. The first one I gave you was Carroll County Maine.

As a long term lurker please forgive me but I was raised by parents who allowed us to run across bridges and cross creeks and generally play in our rural community until dark.
Law enforcement owes the local community and explanation about whether their children are in danger as well as telling whether these poor girls were raped.How were they actually killed.
Sorry but I do not believe that these details give a heads up to the perpetrators.

I know that. You buy a gun or you get one under the table. Cash deal no bill of sale you get a silencer at some point that silencer will have had to be acquired somehow so there could be a serial number or at least someone who might remember putting threads on a gun for the silencer (if the man was from the area)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Justice for Susan Winters.

RSBM

To my knowledge.. using a silencer does not make the sound of the shot 'silent'... just muffles it somewhat, and makes it harder for someone to tell where it's coming from.

Also, they've ruled out any family members, correct ?

I missed the post. Law enforcement posted that man's photo for I.D.? ?? R. leg looks like an H2o bottle. If it is the perp, he's packing for a long day. Steelman, awesome comments...

I'm catching up too. I wondered what was going on with WS and the photo, but I'm catching up.

Fingers crossed this case is solved SOON.

jmo

Who took the photo of the man on the bridge? Another person, or a trail camera?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Who took the photo of the man on the bridge? Another person, or a trail camera?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
A camera on the trail, possibly a game camera IIRC that takes several photos in short bursts when it detects motion

RSBM

To my knowledge.. using a silencer does not make the sound of the shot 'silent'... just muffles it somewhat, and makes it harder for someone to tell where it's coming from.

Also, they've ruled out any family members, correct ?

Yea it makes a muffled dull "pop"oddly enough you can make using a water bottle...

A camera on the trail, possibly a game camera IIRC that takes several photos in short bursts when it detects motion

You are correct! And if it's set up there will be a time and date stamp on the pictures too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members