IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless they were expecting to meet someone much younger and realised this was not the case and thought they would sneak some snapchat or video of the creepy older guy trying to meet them to show friends and have a crazy story to tell.

Who knows what then would have happened maybe they met on the bridge and felt trapped so decided to try walking past the man and he pulled a gun on them and things went bad from there. Just a thought

I think you may be right.... Either the girls or someone else on the trail saw this guy and thought he looked creepy or out of place and took the picture of him.

As far as the mans pants looking like there may be something flat in the leg...Some factories spray fire retardant on work jeans that makes them extremly stiff and they can look very similar. Just a thought.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

i think the flat part is due to pixelation

One of the girls may have been too afraid to leave the other, to run for help

I'm thinking they must have been overpowered quickly or their phones taken away since neither of them was able to call 911 or even text someone that they were in trouble.

The picture seems like an odd angle to me. I feel like it really could be a camera mounted on a tree. LE said they've talked to everyone that day except this man. How would they know that unless they have video of the bridge in entirety that day? Also, the angle looks so different from Libby's pictures, I don't think she took them from what I see. All my opinion!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This may have already been touched on, I haven't gone through the entire thread yet, but have they released if the place the girls were found is thought to be the place they were killed?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I would think it could have come from another visitors phone who was also at the bridge. They may have turned it over to LE.
humm.. why would a person take a picture of a random person walking on a bridge? How much traffic does that bridge get?
My thought is the picture of the man was found on one of the girls phones and that they knew the guy.
In most scenarios we take pictures of people we know.

This may have already been touched on, I haven't gone through the entire thread yet, but have they released if the place the girls were found is thought to be the place they were killed?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I don't think they've said. Sgt. Riley said it was a large scene as he stumbled on his words. The land owner also said they were murdered on his land. I took it as it was the place they were killed, but not released by LE.

Hello fellow artist ;)

It freaks me the heck out that he hasn't come forward yet. I can understand if he is shy or phobic, or doesn't have TV, radio, a computer, or a phone, OR go in public places with TVs. I find it hard to believe the man in the photo isn't aware. I mean come on. I have a fear of police and I'd still come forward if I was being plastered all over the entire internet in a context where people are OBVIOUSLY going to speculate I'm a murderer. Why wouldn't you want to clear that up if you weren't somehow involved? If not for the girls, for yourself? Needless to say I have no problem speculating this is a perpetrator.

PS what people are seeing as a hair part, I'm seeing as a button on a hat. The kind you see on a lot of baseball caps.

bbm

Orrrr... Perhaps he has a rather healthy fear of being wrongfully imprisoned for murder? Given that he is a man, walking alone in an area where that is apparently frowned apon in that neck of the woods, on a most unfortunate day, place and time, when there is a whole world of folks desperate for resolution and the pressure is on LE to provide it? If I were him I would be scared to out of my mind of that possibility.

As a person who snaps pictures constantly I have 100% taken photos of someone I thought out of place or suspicious. I live in an extremely small community on a remote Island if there is someone creeping about and looking out of place I have no problem taking a few discreet pictures on my phone.

Maybe I am just too paranoid but I imagine other people do this and trust their gut at times too when it comes too someone being out of place or acting odd. Am I only one?

humm.. why would a person take a picture of a random person walking on a bridge? How much traffic does that bridge get?
My thought is the picture of the man was found on one of the girls phones and that they knew the guy.

If I see someone lurking around that looks out of place, I always whip out my phone and take a quick picture. I live in NJ

I suppose so. Personally I still find it odd but I don't possess that kind of rational so I'm never going to wrap my mind around it. If this, then that. If that, then this. I could always find an excuse for going to police in this situation.

Since it was so pixelated I figured it was blown up or enhanced as much as possible from the background of a photo, as if someone caught him accidentally while taking a photo of something else.

And it is odd admitting it, but as a petite female I would be lying if I said I'd never pulled out my phone and taken a photo or made a pretend call as a deterrent for someone giving me the creeps.

Since it was so pixelated I figured it was blown up or enhanced as much as possible from the background of a photo, as if someone caught him accidentally while taking a photo of something else.

And it is odd admitting it, but as a petite female I would be lying if I said I'd never pulled out my phone and taken a photo or made a pretend call as a deterrent for someone giving me the creeps.

Oh for sure ! Thank-you- I did not think of it that way. I have done the same. I had someone road rage me a few weeks ago and I did a sneaky photo of the license plate just for safety. Does it look as if the man is walking towards the person taking the photo? - even through his head is down?

I also think he was in the background of a photo that someone took. People in the area that day that took photos and know about the crime probably scoured their phones to see if they caught something they thought peculiar or might help with the investigation.

Being a 5' female, I know what you're talking about!

Oh for sure ! Thank-you- I did not think of it that way. I have done the same. I had someone road rage me a few weeks ago and I did a sneaky photo of the license plate just for safety. Does it look as if the man is walking towards the person taking the photo? - even through his head is down?

I don't think it looks like he is walking toward the person that took the photo.

If I'm not mistaken, the image of the poi was "captured" from a video. That was stated on the original "flyer" that was posted on le's page last night. He must have walked passed someone who was taking video, if not the girls, then another hiker who wishes to remain anonymous. I'm thinking as long as the man is at large, and a possible suspect, I'd want my identity kept secret. I believe this is why they have been so tight lipped about the source of the image.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiosities