IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could they have been pushed off the bridge, floated down stream to this man's property and the perp followed and pulled them out hoping to return to move them but law enforcement was already present?

They were 3/4 miles upstream when found

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very good post. Well thought out. I do agree that they were either being followed or planning to meet someone

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Welcome abeaman02! The tightness of the timeframe has been been worrying at me as well. Assuming that the bridge photo was uploaded as soon as it was taken... girls are dropped at 1 pm, photo at 2:07 and they are on the bridge. This would nearly have to be the turning around point - halfway - for them if they were expecting to be picked up again at 3-3:30. It took them an hour to get to the picture point and would take them an hour to get back. The picture makes me think they were just piddling around and not on their way to an assignation - if you only have 2.5 hrs to get somewhere, meet whoever you're planning to meet, do whatever you're going to do or just chat, you don't have alot of time to be taking photos for fun on the bridge - in my mind. So something has to happen between 2:07 and say 4 pm, because by that time people would have been yelling and phones would have been ringing - probably the girls' phones as well if there was any cell service out there. The time frame is very tight for someone that didn't plan ahead. Is there anywhere to hide someone securely out there? I know there's alot of trees and brush and whatnot, but with searchers running around and two girls to keep quiet and/or hide, you couldn't be sure someone wouldn't stumble over you if you were just hiding in the brush. Is there a trail off the other end of the bridge or does it just stop and you have to turn around and go back? That would mean following them back and grabbing them as soon as they stepped off the bridge and then getting off the trail before anyone else came along. If it was a crime of opportunity, it also involved a load of luck - but that's been shown to have happened before too.

If this killer had a type, maybe only one of the girls was his type. Could explain it if it turns out they didn't die at the same time.

just speculation

If he left thinking they were both dead, when that was not the case, it could explain the different dates. I recall watching a case on 20/20 a while back where two girls had been raped and left for dead on a secluded beach. When the bodies were discovered the next day, the police were shocked when one of the girls sat up. She had been shot in the head, but laid there for over 8 hours until they were found... Just thinking out loud, perhaps this type of scenario would explain the two different dates in the obits.

I'm wondering why the man in the fuzzy picture has not come to law enforcement yet?
I think most of us would be appearing at the police station real fast if that was you or me being shown around the world as a POI.
I also see he has something in his pants. Is it a flashlight, a wrench, or hammer?

I have read several times that the still photos (and or video) of the mystery man was captured by a "trail cam"

I have read several times that the still photos (and or video) of the mystery man was captured by a "trail cam"

I read that too, but its speculation. The police have not released the source of the photo and are refusing to answer any questions about where they got the picture from.

How shallow is the water this time of year? Could the girls have walked up stream, jumping from logs to rocks? That might explain why they were found in that direction. I suspect they were forced to walk there, though.

I'm wondering why the man in the fuzzy picture has not come to law enforcement yet?
I think most of us would be appearing at the police station real fast if that was you or me being shown around the world.
I also see he has something in his pants. Is it a flashlight, a wrench, or hammer?

Because he's their man. That's my assumption. And it does look like there's something in the pant leg on one pic, but the other pic looks fine. I think it's just the way the pants moved and the pixels fell. I DO think his coat is a little too puffed up and wondered if that is Abby's sweatshirt sticking out of his front collar.

How shallow is the water this time of year? Could the girls have walked up stream, jumping from logs to rocks? That might explain why they were found in that direction. I suspect they were forced to walk there, though.

Maybe they walked there on their own and were attacked at that location? The property owner said it was rough terrain accessible only on foot and was close to the water. Maybe the girls were planing to snapchat next to the water?

There is a picture in the media of searchers (5 across) walking through the water to search for clues. From the picture, it looks like the water is very shallow based on where the water comes up to their thighs.

Latest update from ISP - Nothing new to report. I do want to thank you media for being patient and cooperating with me during this critical time. Thanks again

[video=twitter;832695002581053440]https://twitter.com/ISPLafayette/status/832695002581053440[/video]

I agree the location of the bodies is odd. There seem to be quite a few people around the bridge that day. I can't stop thinking one of the girls dragged the other along to "meet up" with someone they didn't know well, he shows up will bad intentions. Gets them off the trails and then gets spooked between there being 2 girls, not 1, and the amount of foot traffic during the middle of the day. So maybe he didn't intend to leave them there, but had to flee before dumping them in water. Or he cared for them and wanted them found quickly. It seems imo he may have fled, it was such a short window from Snapchat pic and the family showing up to pick them up. Just thinking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome abeaman02! The tightness of the timeframe has been been worrying at me as well. Assuming that the bridge photo was uploaded as soon as it was taken... girls are dropped at 1 pm, photo at 2:07 and they are on the bridge. This would nearly have to be the turning around point - halfway - for them if they were expecting to be picked up again at 3-3:30. It took them an hour to get to the picture point and would take them an hour to get back. The picture makes me think they were just piddling around and not on their way to an assignation - if you only have 2.5 hrs to get somewhere, meet whoever you're planning to meet, do whatever you're going to do or just chat, you don't have alot of time to be taking photos for fun on the bridge - in my mind. So something has to happen between 2:07 and say 4 pm, because by that time people would have been yelling and phones would have been ringing - probably the girls' phones as well if there was any cell service out there. The time frame is very tight for someone that didn't plan ahead. Is there anywhere to hide someone securely out there? I know there's alot of trees and brush and whatnot, but with searchers running around and two girls to keep quiet and/or hide, you couldn't be sure someone wouldn't stumble over you if you were just hiding in the brush. Is there a trail off the other end of the bridge or does it just stop and you have to turn around and go back? That would mean following them back and grabbing them as soon as they stepped off the bridge and then getting off the trail before anyone else came along. If it was a crime of opportunity, it also involved a load of luck - but that's been shown to have happened before too.

Going w the idea that this point on the bridge was a turning around point..I like that idea. It would make sense that they would estimate a return of 3 to 330. Maybe the perp was w them the whole walk..met there at same time. But maybe when they said it was time to go back, he had a different idea. That being said..I'd also have to speculate that the perp would have to be someone that wasn't concerned with being seen w the girls in public. ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't find anything peculiar about the photo. In fact I think it's a great photo. Liberty was a pretty good photographer.

You know what it kind of looks like to me?

Waiting.

I am a photographer, and I agree - this is a great photo! It does seem like they were just kind of waiting around - taking photos, wasting time. Seems almost like Libby took the photo from a sitting position.

One of the girls may have been too afraid to leave the other, to run for help

I am only going to listen to the pressers from LE to get my info. This case has brought on so many rumors

With the total lack of media integrity these days and the ability to say whatever the hell you want on social media, I couldn't agree more. From the horse's mouth is the only way I believe anything.

My daughters and their friends, about the same age group, take pictures like this, in nature settings, for hours.....editing posting to snapchat insta, etc. Not waiting for anybody

I am a photographer, and I agree - this is a great photo! It does seem like they were just kind of waiting around - taking photos, wasting time. Seems almost like Libby took the photo from a sitting position.
Hello fellow artist ;)

It freaks me the heck out that he hasn't come forward yet. I can understand if he is shy or phobic, or doesn't have TV, radio, a computer, or a phone, OR go in public places with TVs. I find it hard to believe the man in the photo isn't aware. I mean come on. I have a fear of police and I'd still come forward if I was being plastered all over the entire internet in a context where people are OBVIOUSLY going to speculate I'm a murderer. Why wouldn't you want to clear that up if you weren't somehow involved? If not for the girls, for yourself? Needless to say I have no problem speculating this is a perpetrator.

PS what people are seeing as a hair part, I'm seeing as a button on a hat. The kind you see on a lot of baseball caps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1