IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your thought as to why they may have been forced to upload a photo to snapchat? What purpose could that have served their killer?

Just thinking out loud...if that happened, it means they would have already met up with the perp(s).

How in the world did one perv' get those 2 girls to the spot where their bodies were found? Surely he could not have lugged each body one by one 3/4 mi' through that dense woods !

I WISH THE POLICE WOULD TELL US CAUSE OF DEATH AND MORE INFO' THAN THAT, BECAUSE IMO THE WE THE PUBLIC COULD REALLY HELP CATCH THIS MAN/2 MEN (?) !!

Honestly I have no idea how or why they ended up where they did. It's extremely unlikely they were moved post mortem IMO. It would be interesting to know if there are any "markers" near by where they were found. Another bridge, the end of a trail, a statue, something like that. If not they were probably threatened and told to march forward IMO. I think they were walking along the creek, instructed or otherwise.

For the snap it looks like they were just walking up and down the bridge. Abby didn't seem to be headed in any particular place, just kinda pacing around a bit, or maybe "modeling" for Libby.

On Google Earth you can see that the land on the southern part of the bridge is 15 or 20 feet lower than the northern side of the bridge. Seems MUCH easier to get on/off the bridge from the northern side. How do you get down on the southern side? Ladder, stairs? Elevator lol?

One of the officers said "We will catch THEM !". I find the thought that 2 men did that weird EXCEPT THAT I am now mystified since I've seen the owner of the land where the girls were found - - he pointed to all those thin trees/shrubs/whatever you call that stuff - and he said it's solidly dense for the 3/4 mile from where the girls were dumped to the closest end of the high bridge ! I really am puzzled by this case.

Somewhere a woman stated that she saw a couple out there around that same time. A man/woman couple would be odd, but not unheard of. I wish we knew if they had made contact with other people out there that day.

The land owner would know his land well enough and knew where they had found the girls, so I took none of his actions as suspicious. He looks rather bothered by it, to be honest. Can you imagine knowing that something so horrific happened in your personal space? I'd have to leave, I think.

It's not nearly as likely. If this was sexually motivated (which imo is likely) then usually the perp has a type. Not always, but usually a type. Boys vs girls, younger vs older, blonde vs brunette etc. I know it's not always the case, but for someone to kill these little girls there was a sick reason/attraction to them and imo it wasn't just bc they were at the wrong place wrong time. He could have gone after other ppl in better places and times in my opinion. Hope I communicated my thoughts clearly. My feeling is still an online perp that sought one or both girls out. The focus on the girls SM being key just strengthens my feeling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this killer had a type, maybe only one of the girls was his type. Could explain it if it turns out they didn't die at the same time.

just speculation

If the man was caught on trail camera video from the bridge, shouldn't there be video of the girls from the same camera? Guessing LE has more footage including the amount of time that transpired between him passing by and the girls passing by.
Were the girls found on the north side of the river?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Goodness gracious how do you guys add a whole new page of posts when I spend 3 minutes writing a response??

Just thinking out loud...if that happened, it means they would have already met up with the perp(s).

oops, wrong quote.

The posting of that pic could have been a signal, a tip off to the second person.

It is my speculation that he had a gun and threatened to kill them at the bridge and then lured them to the spot where the bodies were found. Abigail was seen alive at 2:07 pm. I agree it would have been impossible to kill them on the bridge and move them to the secluded area without being seen. I feel he quickly removed them from the bridge, alive. I also think that he had the place he would take them planned out in advance. Keep in mind with drone technology a person wouldn't even have to personally walk to such a place, they could use a drone to find just the right hidden spot. Chilling.

How in the world did one perv' get those 2 girls to the spot where their bodies were found? Surely he could not have lugged each body one by one 3/4 mi' through that dense woods !

I WISH THE POLICE WOULD TELL US CAUSE OF DEATH AND MORE INFO' THAN THAT, BECAUSE IMO THE WE THE PUBLIC COULD REALLY HELP CATCH THIS MAN/2 MEN (?) !!

I think they are not releasing any details because they are waiting for someone to say too much about details only the killer could know, which will for sure implicate them in the crime.

Somewhere a woman stated that she saw a couple out there around that same time. A man/woman couple would be odd, but not unheard of. I wish we knew if they had made contact with other people out there that day.

The land owner would know his land well enough and knew where they had found the girls, so I took none of his actions as suspicious. He looks rather bothered by it, to be honest. Can you imagine knowing that something so horrific happened in your personal space? I'd have to leave, I think.

Could they have been pushed off the bridge, floated down stream to this man's property and the perp followed and pulled them out hoping to return to move them but law enforcement was already present?

I am behind on my reading here, but those two pictures of the guy they are looking to talk to came from one of the girls phones? Or is this just speculation? TIA for the info.

I am behind on my reading here, but those two pictures of the guy they are looking to talk to came from one of the girls phones? Or is this just speculation? TIA for the info.
Speculation.

Recall that LE sent divers into the creek to collect evidence. I think the killer threw the phones into the water, but didn't realize that many newer phones are waterproof. It was after that that the photo of the man on the bridge was released.

Maybe that man, in footage that was not shown, was seen throwing something down the bridge into the water.

just speculating

Would explain the heightened interest in him.

Could they have been pushed off the bridge, floated down stream to this man's property and the perp followed and pulled them out hoping to return to move them but law enforcement was already present?
Not possible as they were found upstream.

They were found upstream.

Facebook isn't cool. The kids have moved on to Instagram, and more importantly, snapchat, which could be a big stumbling block in this case.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

True. Facebook is going the way of the dinosaurs. My Daughter doesn't even have a FB account and she probably never will. Just like I never had a MySpace account.

Absolute speculation but does anyone else get the impression that Abby is hanging back a little in the SC pic..and not having a great time? I'd just imagine the girls walking along together..
I know there can be plenty of other explanations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member