IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier I had asked about their clothes, thanks for bringing that fwd. A shot in th dark, could the white thing in the picture which looks like rope to me be the lace trim from her clothing, stuffed in his coat and sticking out of the top?

Yep. A friend's teen son told us that we (his parent's generation), had ruined FB and they all moved on.

I've been told the same thing about twitter. (I love twitter for breaking news stories, but not much else.)

I think this may just be what you can publicly see based on their privacy settings. There may be newer posts that we're unable to see because we're not approved friends.

It's not nearly as likely. If this was sexually motivated (which imo is likely) then usually the perp has a type. Not always, but usually a type. Boys vs girls, younger vs older, blonde vs brunette etc. I know it's not always the case, but for someone to kill these little girls there was a sick reason/attraction to them and imo it wasn't just bc they were at the wrong place wrong time. He could have gone after other ppl in better places and times in my opinion. Hope I communicated my thoughts clearly. My feeling is still an online perp that sought one or both girls out. The focus on the girls SM being key just strengthens my feeling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes they have a type, sometimes they don't and simply choose any victim which suits the opportunity. I agree gender specification is usually more succinct, not always, but definitely not always age or appearance. Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

Start watching from marker 26:30:

Video (marker) shows trail from red arrow here to end of bridge:

attachment.php

Marker 26:30ff:
[video=youtube;mEKbqb_szEU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEKbqb_szEU[/video]

Attachments

• indiana poi map.jpg
    indiana poi map.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 92
  • indiana trail.jpg
    indiana trail.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 111
  • Indiana monon railroad1.jpg
    Indiana monon railroad1.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 503
Recall that LE sent divers into the creek to collect evidence. I think the killer threw the phones into the water, but didn't realize that many newer phones are waterproof. It was after that that the photo of the man on the bridge was released.

Facebook isn't cool. The kids have moved on to Instagram, and more importantly, snapchat, which could be a big stumbling block in this case.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Agree. No offense to people on Facebook, but I gave mine up many years ago. I don't consider myself cool though- just so many other ways to be online (I used to do Facebook because we don't live near family, but even that got old for me and I'm 43 so not young LOL)

My kids are 12 and 16 and neither have ever had a Facebook. Both have Instagram and Snapchat though- but neither have ever used the snap one other than saving goofy photos of themselves looking like animals and posting them on Instagram.

I do have a "fake" Facebook with no friends. No photos and I've never posted a single word with it. Just to look at stuff for websleuths LOL.

Recall that LE sent divers into the creek to collect evidence. I think the killer threw the phones into the water, but didn't realize that many newer phones are waterproof. It was after that that the photo of the man on the bridge was released.

I didn't know newer phones are waterproof either!

(Not that I have a new phone.)

:)

So the photo of the man came off one of the girls phone?

https://www.facebook.com/CarrollCountyScanner/?fref=nf&pnref=story

https://www.facebook.com/CarrollCou...829.1573903372895842/1916965825256260/?type=3

A public viewing ?
I'm assuming the bodies were not mangled or otherwise in a condition where the caskets would have to be closed ?
At least their loved ones can now see them for a final time ... :(

I am not positive that a viewing necessarily means open casket--- just that the body is actually present. Well, actually I wasn't sure, so I googled it. lol

Basic Features Of A Viewing Or Wake

The body is on display in a casket
The casket may be open or closed
Takes place at the funeral home, your own home, or the social hall at a religious place of worship
Takes place before the funeral and disposition
May be family-only or open to the public

https://www.everplans.com/articles/before-the-funeral-viewings-wakes-and-visitations

Sidenote- you are on fire today, Steelman! I was legit giggling.

It would be standard procedure to search the water and entire sourrounding area for possible evidence.

I wonder why the perp didn't take the phones or at least destroy them? jmo

This could say something about his age. Maybe the girls dropped the phones somewhere along the way, but maybe he just didn't think about phones?

<snipped>
I do have a "fake" Facebook with no friends. No photos and I've never posted a single word with it. Just to look at stuff for websleuths LOL.

Haha so glad I'm not the only one! We can be friends "Anastasia Beaverhousen..Anastasia like Russian royalty and Beaverhousen like where the beaver live"-Karen Walker

Justice for Susan Winters.

LE has not confirmed where the image came from. In fact they have refused to answer that question citing the integrity of the investigation. That is my own personal hunch.

Weird question,but does Anybody know if the pic of the Guy was taken before or after they think the Girls were killed? I ask because the Guy looks so relaxed, like he's just out for a walk,not nervous looking ,in a hurry,etc
From looking at totally not forensic reference points, I believe he was walking southeast on the bridge. From the side the girls were found, to the side where there is a small trail/road that feeds in to roads along the crops south of the creek. If he was walking in that direction it could/would have been after they died.

******Not a professional, only 70% sure that I'm right

(Btw, o/t, but this case also shades of th Dutch girls hiking in Panama, Kris and Lisette iirc. Foul play has not been determined in their case.)

Yea I did as well. What I'm saying his it says delivered until someone reads it and it usually only says delivered when the phone is on and has a signal (unless in my case you have an iPad at home where it's also delivered and if your phone is off the other person would still see the "delivered").

Just trying to understand when the phone was either shut off or died.

Oh, I see! My iPad isn't set up to receive my texts, just my phone. But when it's off it sends as the SMS text green bubble rather than blue iMessage. I've been an iPhone user for years though so I don't know if other cell companies also use the "delivered" word in text or if they are different colors based off delivery method. My assumption based off his words are that she had an iPhone and it was still on because the messages said delivered and not sent to SMS text green land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz