IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:(
Grandfather of Slain 13-Year-Old Indiana Girl ‘Can’t Imagine Why’ She Was Killed

“We’re not doing so well,” Mike Patty tells PEOPLE, a day after Indiana officials announced his granddaughter, Liberty German, and her best friend, Abigail Williams, were killed while on a hike earlier this week.

“She went hiking often,” Patty says of Liberty, who he raised alongside his wife, Becky. The girls were last seen on Monday afternoon when they were dropped off to hike near an abandoned railroad bridge known as “Mile High Bridge,” outside of Delphi.

“We talked all the time , it was something that I stressed, but I guess not enough,” Patty says.

“I cant imagine why ,” Patty tells PEOPLE, through tears. “I just don’t know — my mind is really mush right now.”

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...'-she-was-killed/ar-AAn1vfY?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Question for locals:

I live in very northern Indiana and my husband and kids went thru Delphi a couple of months ago on the way to Lafayette for kids' sports. I didn't go, but my husband said Delphi was very cute and they stopped for ice cream or something. Is this a route truck drivers take or would there be a more direct route somewhere?

I wonder if it could be a trucker who did this and has moved on to another area? I don't find the picture of the man to be out of the ordinary at all. He looks dressed like someone in small town Indiana. I also noticed his legs as others have stated - looks like he has a unique gait. I can't imagine that if he was local somebody wouldn't have noticed him.

I'm a big city girl living in a small midwest town now. Total culture shock if you haven't experienced it. I've been here a couple of years and know tons of people. People who have grown up here know EVERYONE. It's completely impossible for somebody not to know him if he is local.

Havingissueswithtypingafterquotes

[video=twitter;832654224639012864]https://twitter.com/jtduong/status/832654224639012864[/video]

John Duong ‏@jtduong 2m2 minutes ago
ISP provides an update on the Delphi case. @VanwykWTHR & @MaryWTHR will continue our coverage tonight at 5&6. @WTHRcom

https://twitter.com/jtduong

Sorry, My keyboard has issues after I quote text, so I'll reply to the above here.

Yes it could be a trucker. Freedom Bridge is a walk way bridge that spans the new highway 25 which is a route to Logansport and other larger cities to the north. The new highway now goes around the city, but we still have traffic from other areas. Lafayette and Purdue is only 20 minutes away and there are international folks at these locations.

Does this possibly look like a white vehicle just past the barricades?
attachment.php

Attachments

• car2.jpg
    car2.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 555
Actually looks like a heavyset young woman with long brown hair. Jmo

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
This was in response to a different photo. It didn't attach. Not talking about our guy.

The unique gait could be due to walking on the bridge. You can see through to whatever is below and it freaks people out if they are not use to it. I did notice the gait but I'm not sure it isn't fear driven. That is part of the attraction to this bridge, people get a "high" from walking across it.

Trucks used to go through downtown on SR 25, but about 5 years ago the highway was re-routed around the city limits. "Old 25" runs through Delphi, but "new 25"/Hoosier Heartland is used for most trucks now. There is a hog plant in Delphi that has many trucks coming in/out 24 hours a day delivering hogs, shipping out product, etc. 17,000 hogs are killed a day, so it's a lot of trucks.

Question for locals:

I live in very northern Indiana and my husband and kids went thru Delphi a couple of months ago on the way to Lafayette for kids' sports. I didn't go, but my husband said Delphi was very cute and they stopped for ice cream or something. Is this a route truck drivers take or would there be a more direct route somewhere?

I wonder if it could be a trucker who did this and has moved on to another area? I don't find the picture of the man to be out of the ordinary at all. He looks dressed like someone in small town Indiana. I also noticed his legs as others have stated - looks like he has a unique gait. I can't imagine that if he was local somebody wouldn't have noticed him.

I'm a big city girl living in a small midwest town now. Total culture shock if you haven't experienced it. I've been here a couple of years and know tons of people. People who have grown up here know EVERYONE. It's completely impossible for somebody not to know him if he is local.

This was in re to the 4 sisters killed in Flora I think? I never saw any info here. Their house was one block up from me... LifeLine helicopter landed in a large empty lot behind my house. It was the Monday morning before Thanksgiving. I will never forget that day :(

http://www.wthr.com/article/flora-fatal-fire-intentional-investigators-ask-for-help-from-citizens
This is the update when it was determined to be arson.

http://www.wthr.com/article/carroll-county-coroner-responds-to-scene-of-flora-house-fire
Initial coverage

Do you, or anyone here know if we have a thread? Otherwise I'll go read on the interWebs

On Thursday, a satellite link was set up to provide a secure, direct link with FBI headquarters in DC and also with the Department of Homeland Security, local police said.

The move emphasizes law enforcement's concern over the double murder.

A new telephone tip line has been established in the case. The number is 844-459-5786. Callers can remain anonymous if they wish.

Riley would not provide a specific time stamp for the picture or say how the image had been captured due to the ongoing investigation.

Sgt Riley said that investigators had cleared a number of people who were in the Delphi Historic Trails area at the same time as the girls on Monday.

'At the moment we've talked to everybody that we feel that has been through there and none of them are coming up as suspect,' Riley said.

He added: 'Everybody is still a suspect but they went from high on the list to low on the list.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Indiana-home-teens-murders.html#ixzz4Yy6fIRml

[FONT=&quot]“Missing, abducted, we don’t know for sure,” said Patty.” The cellphone has been pinging around town – and here there is a cellphone tower – but the ping was last noted around five to six hours ago. And they say the phone is now dead.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The last Snapchat from one of the girls was from 2:07 p.m. on Monday.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I saw the texts where they got delivered, but they never got read,” said Patty.

http://wlfi.com/2017/02/14/community-continues-to-search-for-missing-teens-in-carroll-county/

[/FONT]

On Thursday, a satellite link was set up to provide a secure, direct link with FBI headquarters in DC and also with the Department of Homeland Security, local police said.

The move emphasizes law enforcement's concern over the double murder.

A new telephone tip line has been established in the case. The number is 844-459-5786. Callers can remain anonymous if they wish.

Riley would not provide a specific time stamp for the picture or say how the image had been captured due to the ongoing investigation.

Sgt Riley said that investigators had cleared a number of people who were in the Delphi Historic Trails area at the same time as the girls on Monday.

'At the moment we've talked to everybody that we feel that has been through there and none of them are coming up as suspect,' Riley said.

He added: 'Everybody is still a suspect but they went from high on the list to low on the list.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Indiana-home-teens-murders.html#ixzz4Yy6fIRml
If they've talked to EVERYBODY does that mean they talked to the man in the photo??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I'm new, and I don't know the rules of posting. But I know the address searched and the facebook profile of a woman who lives there.
I think you can post the address, since it was reported in the media. I saw it under a photo some news station posted of the house being searched. However, I think it is against rules to link to the Facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skoorboh54