IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we had a Verified insider. Would love to know about the talk on the DNA samples. Anyone??!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish we had a Verified insider. Would love to know about the talk on the DNA samples. Anyone??!!!!!!

Not an insider, but the first guy they questioned was interviewed by the news and he said they took DNA swabs from him. Also looking at his phone.

I haven't read through all the threads and was wondering...have LE said anything about sexual assault? or will that come with info from autopsy?

I haven't read through all the threads and was wondering...have LE said anything about sexual assault? or will that come with info from autopsy?

We don't know anything yet as it's pertinent to the investigation.

My guess it never comes out until trial....

I have some questions for locals or anyone with knowledge of the area.

How far from the town of Delphi is the trail?

Is the trail strictly used for hiking, or do people use it walk from their home to work, or their home to town? In other words, is there any local foot traffic through the area other than people using the trail for recreation?

And what about the cemetery - is there generally any traffic through that area, or is it pretty remote and secluded?

The trail leads to pretty much nowhere, so this would not have any practical purpose other than recreation.

The cemetery... is off a county road a bit, I would say low traffic.

The bridge itself is about a mile and a half from the center of Delphi. Between the bridge and the city is also a state highway (25). The trail is also connected to City Park which is on the close outskirts of town.

As I was in my bathroom I started seeing faces on my floor tiles. I'm done with the pictures too. Going cray cray.

8a66071ce37b651cfbc0072f87c3a44d.jpg

There's owls on the back of this door...once you see them you can't unsee them!!! I have to avert my eyes to use the bathroom lol.

So just surmising but if the man in the pic is the same man that the female witness seen at around 3 07 than I have a hard time thinking he could be the killer. He would have had to lead the girls away to a remote location and return all within an hour. I think that's to tight a time frame.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

There's owls on the back of this door...once you see them you can't unsee them!!! I have to avert my eyes to use the bathroom lol.

God God!! That door is spooky!!... I would have to pee in the dark not to be creeped out....lol

Check out the photo where they were found with crime scene tape. Look to the top of the photo and you can see two vehicles. They were not far off of 300

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...tent&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

The photo after the "DO NOT BLOCK" gate photo? It looked more like a homemade utility trailer to me. Like it would be used to haul firewood behind a small tractor or an old jeep. I could be wrong, but that's what I see in that pic.

Lol, laughed out loud, now the hook looks like a snail!

So just surmising but if the man in the pic is the same man that the female witness seen at around 3 07 than I have a hard time thinking he could be the killer. He would have had to lead the girls away to a remote location and return all within an hour. I think that's to tight a time frame.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Two separate descriptions have been given: one is the man featured in the photos, the other is a man dressed in all black. So presumably two different men have been mentioned by witnesses.

Lucky! That site had the name and age of every boyfriend I had starting in the early 90's!!! No exaggeration!!

I was nowhere to be found, but my husband was all over the place. He was showing up on everyone's list as associates and relatives etc.

I can only assume i must have opted out a long time ago when someone else posted this-though i have no recollection of it...that or I don't exist :thinking:

Other friends were with the girls?

And they saw a man dressed in all black?

Where did the other friends go? When did they split up with Libby and Abby? Was it planned to all meet there, or did they meet in passing?

Is this rumour, chinese whispers between the local teens or did this really happen?

If this really happened then my initial thoughts just grew some feet.

I hope those DNA tests that they are running include familial DNA!

OMG
Sounds like the slender man case .

I'm sorry as I haven't read every post in the last three threads as it's moving so fast but did anybody post a case map yet? Or perhaps their is an accurate one in the media somewhere that someone could please link to? Thanks in advance :)

The photo after the "DO NOT BLOCK" gate photo? It looked more like a homemade utility trailer to me. Like it would be used to haul firewood behind a small tractor or an old jeep. I could be wrong, but that's what I see in that pic.

No, this one

33.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members