Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
8a66071ce37b651cfbc0072f87c3a44d.jpg

There's owls on the back of this door...once you see them you can't unsee them!!! I have to avert my eyes to use the bathroom lol.

I have Jesus and a deer in my bathroom floor tile. :scared:

So after thinking about the pics of the bridge guy I have a theory. I think the photos are from a trail cam but one a good distance from the bridge. I don't think he set it off. The bridge was not the target of the camera.

I think the camera was set off by a person or animal much closer to the camera but upon review they spotted this guy in the background. Blowing it up they got the best pic they could.

There probably is no clearer pic and and if they did catch a video of him walking it is too small (distant) to be helpful.

JMO

Personally I do feel the bridge was the target of the trail cam. I think it was placed by someone protective of the bridge. There have been many fires set on wooden bridges by vandels, I think the person wanted to keep an eye on it. And if the bridge was burned, they could arrest the person. Just my theory.

Any setting would be emotional but a funeral home they would not have to return to or return to often., school on the other hand they spend most of their time and every time they walk into that building they are going to associate it with the viewing. Even an outdoor park could have been set up beautifully and weather is permitting 64 degrees today.

Respectfully, I'm sure this is a decision that the family has made. Personally, I'm not going to second guess them as they've gone through such horror already. I prefer to focus on the fact that it's actually very kind of them to find a place safe from possible weather complications that big enough for all of the girls friends and family can attend.

How often does homeland security get invovled in homicides? Also i would like to know what qualifies to bringing them onto a case....
And a side note... someone mentioned that homeless and vagrants is something that doesnt happen here... if speaking about delphi, it indeed does. A woman was even interviewed about running into someone that had a meth lab in those woods previously. Unfortunately that happens all over.

Meth lab? Hmmmmm...

I do not think that this was a crime perpetrated by local teenagers, however if that were the case, it would explain why law enforcement is so tight lipped.

This is nothing like Slender Man. When the info becomes public knowledge, you'll understand.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

It's on hbo this month watched it yesterday
The man dressed all in black just made me think of it. I honestly hope teens did not do this.

This is nothing like Slender Man. When the info becomes public knowledge, you'll understand.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

It sounds like you have more information than the rest of us, that you can't discuss?

I'm not even sure the local LE have a great deal to go on. A grainy picture and some possible sightings?
I just hope it isnt going to be one of those cases that starts off with promise and descends into another waiting game.
Abby and Libby (and their families) deserve some justice. IMO.

I am registered with IDHS as part of the emergency medical response. Their involvement is not unusual, just normally isn't mentioned.

Yes, I can only remember another case where it was mentioned, and that is in the case of our coward a$$ random shooter(s) up here in Northern Colorado, still unsolved. And even that is on the down low it seems as they refer to it as unknown agencies or something like that. Any other cases where HS was brought in that you guys remember? Just wondering bc I'm not remembering others. I guess they do whatever needs to be done, and in this case it is aid with communications, as stated.

I'm not even sure the local LE have a great deal to go on. A grainy picture and some possible sightings?
I just hope it isnt going to be one of those cases that starts off with promise and descends into another waiting game.
Abby and Libby (and their families) deserve some justice. IMO.

Ain't that the truth, we see it so much here....fizzling into nothing. Nada.

I do not think that this was a crime perpetrated by local teenagers, however if that were the case, it would explain why law enforcement is so tight lipped.

I just dont understand the quiet.
They either know who it is but are waiting on forensics.. but then why release a grainy picture of that man with no background or real relevance, other than he was on the trail.

Or they know nothing.. the latter scares me more tbh.

A much as I would rather those girls were still alive, I would hate to see this thread at say #10 and we are all still no closer from discussing that grainy photo :(

On the surface and knowing very little about what happened, unless the girls regularly went for walks at this particular location, it strikes me as a luring - where they may have thought that they were meeting someone their own age.

It reminds me of the Lyric Cook and Elizabeth Collins case. Shortly before they were abducted, Lyric was at a nearby park in the evening without permission. There was so much concern about her safety that parents were in the process of contacting police when she showed up. Shortly afterward, she and her younger cousin disappeared after riding their bikes (again without permission) to another nearby park (at noon). Their bodies were found 20 miles away and there has been no arrest. There was no evidence of electronic luring, yet at the same time it seemed like they were lured.

(Man, I miss Foxfire soooo bad I can't even tell you. He would be here.... (for new members, Foxfire was a long time websleuther who passed away in dec. He was an integral part of our community and we miss him terribly, his last post in L and L's thread was about a communication he directly had with LE re:their case, that's how involved he wad. He would be soooooo all over our terrible case here. He was all about the importance of keeping the public informed. He would have had a cow about some of the communications, or lack thereof, here. While I'm still stewing on the "draw your own conclusions", etc, statement (and "...only in danger of the elements", gee thanks steelman for that,) I DO firmly believe there is a manhunt here and LE is doing everything they possibly can to get whoever is responsible in custody. The pressure on them right now is immense. I still can't believe they haven't id's this guy yet. (Or maybe they have and we just dont know about it....hmmmm, kwim...doubtful, just a thought that just popped up..,anyway, we love ya Foxfire, give us a sign buddy, I feel you here with us, great now I'm crying)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scyna0895