IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something that keeps coming back in my head is if this man met them on the bridge and had a gun even knife he could have easily demanded they comply. I mean they couldn't jump off that would be too risky, its far to high up.

If they were walking back to get picked up and he was walking towards them all he had to do is pull a gun on them and tell them to do what he says and go with him. JMO

I also have this thing I said yesterday on the other thread that if I was in their shoes even as an adult and was expecting to meet someone who turned out to look nothing like I was expecting I totally would take some pictures and videos. I just have this feeling that one of the girls grabbed this video of this guy for whatever reason and did it discreetly and from a distance because they thought they would show their family about the weird guy they saw on the bridge. :( They wouldnt have even had to admit they were thinking of meeting someone.

Just my thoughts

Lucky! That site had the name and age of every boyfriend I had starting in the early 90's!!! No exaggeration!!

Lol. The only one it associated me with was one I had forgotten about.:blushing:

I just dont understand the quiet.
They either know who it is but are waiting on forensics.. but then why release a grainy picture of that man with no background or real relevance, other than he was on the trail.

Or they know nothing.. the latter scares me more tbh.

A much as I would rather those girls were still alive, I would hate to see this thread at say #10 and we are all still no closer from discussing that grainy photo :(

My hope is the guy in the picture has actually been identified and ruled out but they are not advertising this information because they are close to actually pinning the perp and don't want to spook them. They want everyone to be focusing on mystery man to give the real perp a sense of confidence???? I hope? I really really hope. Otherwise I too am scared and worried too :(

Please let there be quick and right justice for these beautiful lost girls.

As rumors continue to float throughout the streets of Delphi, Katie Stanley, Jason's daughter and a freshman at Delphi High School, said she chooses to keep the girls' memories alive, rather than feed into the rumors.

Katie said she knew German well through swimming and band, and knew Williams through German, whom she said were very close friends.

"They were with each other almost all the time," she said. "Libby was so fun to be around. She was always joking around and constantly looked at the bright side of anything. Abby was a lot quieter though, but she was so smart."

The deaths of two classmates has left Katie looking at her world a little more differently now, she said, through what she sees to be a "different lens."

"I just look at everyone now and wonder, 'What if it was them?'" Katie said. "There is only around 3,000 people here, so there is an extremely good chance it is someone a lot of people know who did it."

She said the schools have been increasingly strict on who gets to enter the school or have contact with the students, and that teachers do not discuss what happened, but she thinks that is what is best for now.

"I don't think a lot of students could handle it, so not talking about it out loud, at least for now, is probably best," she said. "It has hit some harder than others, I think especially for the eighth grade."

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...reflectslooks-forward-after-tragedy/98060710/

I just dont understand the quiet.
They either know who it is but are waiting on forensics.. but then why release a grainy picture of that man with no background or real relevance, other than he was on the trail.

Or they know nothing.. the latter scares me more tbh.

A much as I would rather those girls were still alive, I would hate to see this thread at say #10 and we are all still no closer from discussing that grainy photo :(

Be assured they know more than nothing. They know who took the photo of the unknown man and where on the bridge it was specifically taken. They also know who took the photo of Abigail on the bridge and who looked at it. They know the cause of death and they know a lot from the condition the bodies may have been found in at the crime scene. Also, I am sure they have been given information regarding the two girls in Iowa, if it is indeed possible there is a connection between the two cases. I think it would be interesting to ask LE if they have been in contact with the investigators who worked the Iowa case.

Regarding the importance of technology, especially in terms of how difficult it is to break into smart phones and iPhones in particular, I make sure I know the passwords to my kids phones and devices... after all I pay the bill, so I demand access.

Well crap, I had a looong post all typed out and lost it. Anyway, in a nutshell, If there's an active pedo killer(s) the public needs to know. I understand Keeping things close to the vest and protecting the integrity of the investigation, but if an SA occurred, and there should be an indication after the autopsies, sorry f typos tech stupid autocorrect is killing me how do I turn it off

(Man, I miss Foxfire soooo bad I can't even tell you. He would be here.... (for new members, Foxfire was a long time websleuther who passed away last month. He was an integral part of our community and we miss him terribly, his last post in L and L's thread was about a communication he directly had with LE re:their case, that's how involved he wad. He would be soooooo all over our terrible case here. He was all about the importance of keeping the public informed. He would have had a cow about some of the communications, or lack thereof, here. While I'm still seeing on the "draw your own conclusions", etc, statement (and "...only in danger of the elements", gee thanks steel man for that, I DO firmly believe their is a manhunt here is LE is doing everything they possibly can to get whoever is responsible in custody. The pressure on them right now is immense. I still can't believe they haven't id's this guy yet. (Or maybe they have and we just dont know about it....hmmmm, kwim...doubtful, just a thought that just popped up..,anyway, we love ya Foxfire, give us a sign buddy, I feel you here with us, great now I'm crying)

(BBM) I've thought/felt the same a million times since his passing but particularly the last few days... must be this case. Foxfire NOT being here has had an intense effect on me. He is sooo very missed :(

8a66071ce37b651cfbc0072f87c3a44d.jpg

There's owls on the back of this door...once you see them you can't unsee them!!! I have to avert my eyes to use the bathroom lol.

I'd be off to Home Depot...doors are cheap lol

Yes, I can only remember another case where it was mentioned, and that is in the case of our coward a$$ random shooter(s) up here in Northern Colorado, still unsolved. And even that is on the down low it seems as they refer to it as unknown agencies or something like that. Any other cases where HS was brought in that you guys remember? Just wondering bc I'm not remembering others. I guess they do whatever needs to be done, and in this case it is aid with communications, as stated.

In the state of a Indiana IDHS responds to fireworks accidents, amusement park accidents, and areas that need communication assist, among other situations.

Nothing I can share, unfortunately.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Can you share how you have this info? Are you LE? a local? or is this information you have gleaned on SM?

From the article: "Indiana State Police served a search warrant at a home on Bicycle Bridge Road Thursday evening. They collected evidence and took dozens of photos, but police say they’re not confident that any arrests will come from that search."

What kind of evidence?

There is no way LE is going to tell the public that.

There are a lot of businesses in the area. Hopefully, LE has them looking at their CCTV's ... inside the stores or parking lots. In a place this small, it is strange no one has come forward that caught a glimpse of this man anywhere, except the bridge photo.

From the article: "Indiana State Police served a search warrant at a home on Bicycle Bridge Road Thursday evening. They collected evidence and took dozens of photos, but police say they’re not confident that any arrests will come from that search."

What kind of evidence?

Local news reported that two boxes were carried out of the house.

In the state of a Indiana IDHS responds to fireworks accidents, amusement park accidents, and areas that need communication assist, among other situations.
cool thanks I see now the various duties...just wondering if you guys ever remember seeing this before in any other cases here.

There are a lot of businesses in the area. Hopefully, LE has them looking at their CCTV's ... inside the stores or parking lots. In a place this small, it is strange no one has come forward that caught a glimpse of this man anywhere, except the bridge photo.

This is the reason why I don't think the girls ever left the trail area with the killer. In a small town like that there is no way he would risk being seen with the girls in broad daylight out in public.

Some potential evidence seized would likely include the usual computers, sheets, shoes, clothing, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966