IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, because the dates of death are different on the obituaries. However, if one was alive when they got to her, seems she died on scene because late that afternoon a reporter stated both bodies were still there.

If it's true that the girls died on different days and this isn't just a mistake in the obituaries, then I think it is pretty significant. First off, I would be surprised that LE would let that out there, but perhaps once the cat was out of the bag so to speak there wasn't much that could be done to walk it back without drawing further attention to it. If true, then it was obviously something a family member inadvertently let out. The implications are pretty terrible to contemplate. I have felt all along the the killer quickly moved the girls to a secluded spot so he could have more time with them, and it is likely that they were alive well into the night. Also, forensically it is not easy to pinpoint time of death that precisely so the question would become how did they know that one girl died on the other side of midnight? Did one of the girls take pictures of the scene that the killer is unaware of? Terrifying and sickening to contemplate, the stuff of horror movies. God Bless these poor girls and their families.

Other friends were with the girls?

And they saw a man dressed in all black?

Where did the other friends go? When did they split up with Libby and Abby? Was it planned to all meet there, or did they meet in passing?

Is this rumour, chinese whispers between the local teens or did this really happen?

If this really happened then my initial thoughts just grew some feet.

I hope those DNA tests that they are running include familial DNA!

I'm hoping that just means other kids were there at some point in the day. But I also think it's odd that we've got another potential unidentified male roaming around the park that day and we're not being asked if we saw him. So did he avoid whatever camera was taking video? Blowing someone off in a small town in Indiana is basically the equivalent of spitting on their shoes. You wave, say hi, and then you mention the weather, it's practically the law.

Meth lab? Hmmmmm...

Very popular here in rural Indiana. Doubt there were any near the trails. Too much foot traffic. They smell pretty bad too.

Maybe the guy is a red herring. I have several ideas why this would be a good strategy but probably best NOT to discuss these co spidering he's still out there.

LE can u please give us a PC? If a monster is on the loose we want to HELP FIND HIM. We are experienced at this.

So...I was thinking that if the girls were going to meet up with someone, they would've been chatting/giggling about it in the car and the older sister dropping them off would probably have been aware of it. Hopefully, LE knows a lot more than they're sharing with us. And I really hope there is some DNA or evidence good enough to nail whoever did this.
Unless they thought she'd tell on them, they were both so young and just starting being teenagers, to me its not a far assumption they wanted to keep from her

I'm hoping that just means other kids were there at some point in the day. But I also think it's odd that we've got another potential unidentified male roaming around the park that day and we're not being asked if we saw him. Rsbm

Very popular here in rural Indiana. Doubt there were any near the trails. Too much foot traffic. They smell pretty bad too.

So IF there could be a meth lab, how far away do you think? And which direction? Past msm....maybe a tweeker wandered...

Jmo
I don't think they were meeting up with anyone.
The bad man found them.

What about homeless camps or vagrants in the area.
I don't think we know enough to rule out either possiblity.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

I know LE. I am no longer local, nor am I LE, nor do I rely on ANY SM info.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
So someone in LE is just disclosing info to you that is relevant to the case? If so, please ask this person to stop leaking info and get back to work on finding the killer.

This is such a small town and I wonder about the resources they have and the experience of LE working the case. I hope FBI is heavily involved. I live in a very small town too and while our LE are great at the job they do, most haven't had experience with violent crime and forensics. I dont know if that is the case in Delphi and the interviews with LE seem like they are doing all they can. It just doesn't give me warm fuzzies to hear someone say LE is giving them info about a crime when they shouldn't be. JMO

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I'm hoping that just means other kids were there at some point in the day. But I also think it's odd that we've got another potential unidentified male roaming around the park that day and we're not being asked if we saw him. So did he avoid whatever camera was taking video? Blowing someone off in a small town in Indiana is basically the equivalent of spitting on their shoes. You wave, say hi, and then you mention the weather, it's practically the law.

Meth labs in Indiana are usually in abandoned farmhouses far back from the road. I really doubt that one would be that close to town and the trail.

If this was a random pedo, it's on biyach. I ain't foolin.

It is said that the girls' remains were found approximately 50 feet from the river, to me, it would appear that the Perp/Perps are not that sophisticated as why would they not place the bodies in the river, washing off some potential DNA ? JMO

So someone in LE is just disclosing info to you that is relevant to the case? If so, please ask this person to stop leaking info and get back to work on finding the killer.

This is such a small town and I wonder about the resources they have and the experience of LE working the case. I hope FBI is heavily involved. I live in a very small town too and while our LE are great at the job they do, most haven't had experience with violent crime and forensics. I dont know if that is the case in Delphi and the interviews with LE seem like they are doing all they can. It just doesn't give me warm fuzzies to hear someone say LE is giving them info about a crime when they shouldn't be. JMO

I do not know anyone in LE working on the case. As you are aware, if you do, or have, worked in LE, there is a web of info not available to the general public.

I do not know anyone in LE working on the case. As you are aware, if you do, or have, worked in LE, there is a web of info not available to the general public.

OK...that's good! thank you

It is said that the girls' remains were found approximately 50 feet from the river, to me, it would appear that the Perp/Perps are not that sophisticated as why would they not place the bodies in the river, washing off some potential DNA ? JMO

This is a great question and food for thought imo.

Maybe the guy is a red herring. I have several ideas why this would be a good strategy but probably best NOT to discuss these co spidering he's still out there.

LE can u please give us a PC? If a monster is on the loose we want to HELP FIND HIM. We are experienced at this.

I said this a few pages back. I feel they are trying to give the perp some confidence so he can slip up (ie not the actual man in the picture)or they can catch him unaware even though they know who he is. But as long as everyone is busy focusing on what we think is a mystery man then the perp can relax a bit in his/her mind. It very well could be a strategic move by LE or FBI

There is soooooooo much we do not know. Count on it that's what I was referring to upstream about evidence collected in the woods ....in Jessica's cas, the stuff we found out later, unbelieeeevable There was soooooo much stuff we didn't know, like what was reaaaaly found in her back pack and more crazy stuff don't want to get ot

I said this a few pages back. I feel they are trying to give the perp some confidence so he can slip up (ie not the actual man in the picture)or they can catch him unaware even though they know who he is. But as long as everyone is busy focusing on what we think is a mystery man then the perp can relax a bit in his/her mind. It very well could be a strategic move by LE or FBI
Yep..

Landowner said area where girls were found is thick. Hard to get to. Has anyone played or heard of Pokemon Go? The news has, in the past, mentioned a few times that people playing the game have come across bodies. We're they maybe looking for Pokemon and saw on there? Players can also use "lures" to call other players. Just a thought I had while trying to sleep last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog