IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get so frustrated with these cases............sometimes I take it on myself to become the investigative journalist. That's exactly what happened this afternoon. I sat here and read and read and read, while drinking about half a case of beer..............and then say "Hey, Why not go and check out the scene for myself ?" So I did.

Next thing you know............lights flashing.........cops everywhere........people standing around gawking..........making a big deal out of nothing. It makes me so mad that I can't throw my dog in the truck and go out to do a little investigative journalism.

steelman and friend investigating crime sceen.gifclick

I doubt if anyone wants to see it, but there is a short video taken by an unidentified person?, before I was stopped and sent back home. Court hearing on Monday.

And I grew up in a smaller town and not everyone did.

Even if that's the case in Delphi, this has been blasted on the news constantly. There's no way that someone that knows the guy hasn't seen it, if he's local to that town. He could have been identified and they haven't notified MSM. I find it next to impossible for a local person in a town that size to go unidentified, even if there are several men who look like this because he's pretty standard looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This guy had to have the confidence that he could lure two girls out or seperate them long enough to do whatever. No one heard screams or gunshots, at least it isnt reported if anyone did. Plus he had to get out of there without drawing any attention and know that you could put bodies where he did. So how do you do that. He needed a way to get make contact.

If there is video footage of the man on the bridge, why not release that instead of the stills? He could be recognized by the way he walks and other details.

local just means or local, don't mean everyone knows you.

Yes, you're correct - coming from a smaller town than Delphi in Indiana, here we "think" we know everyone. BTW, I'm about 45-minutes from Delphi and our small town is even freaking out.

I think he looks a lot like you Dexter.....see you in about 5 minutes------> View attachment 110355

Oh my, I think the sky must be falling. Not only are Dexter and Steelman posting in the same thread again, this is the 2nd time I have seen one addressing the other! I guess one thing is solved, they are not one and the same. :)

I'm sure they are checking out any males the girls may have been in contact with like a school janitor for example.

Welcome Uki.

I know it's horrifying.

I'm sure they are interviewing everyone they can find. I'm not really thinking school janitor, though, more like a trusted teacher or coach. Both girls were active in multiple sports and church activities.

Even if that's the case in Delphi, this has been blasted on the news constantly. There's no way that someone that knows the guy hasn't seen it, if he's local to that town. He could have been identified and they haven't notified MSM. I find it next to impossible for a local person in a town that size to go unidentified, even if there are several men who look like this because he's pretty standard looking.

if it was one girl I could see. If it was two girls that were younger maybe. Not two teenage girls who from everything I read were pretty smart

can someone please repost the snap chat pics or a link to them? Thanks!

Yes, you're correct - coming from a smaller town than Delphi in Indiana, here we "think" we know everyone. BTW, I'm about 45-minutes from Delphi and our small town is even freaking out.

I know people I see but I don't know anything about them or their names. Not to mention no one wants to call in somebody and be wrong. Nobody wants to think their neighbors are capable of doing something like tthat

The problem for me with the poi is that he looks like just about every extended family member on both sides of both girls. So generic. Key really has to be his outfit at this point. Or release the damned video so the locals can get a look at how this person walks.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm sure they are interviewing everyone they can find. I'm not really thinking school janitor, though, more like a trusted teacher or coach. Both girls were active in multiple sports and church activities.

And school was closed for the day so there is opportunity for people associated with schools (students as well as employees) to be in the park.

Not suggesting anyone in particular from the school is involved, btw, but wondering who would be in the park on a weekday afternoon.

jmopinion, speculation, wondering aloud

IMO - If this POI is local, I really believe he would have been identified by now.

He has to be local or had been at one time. He also either did not need a car to get out of there or parked it at the cemetery. There is no way a person who did not know the trails marched these girls to that spot without knowing the area. IMO.

if it was one girl I could see. If it was two girls that were younger maybe. Not two teenage girls who from everything I read were pretty smart

I'm confused as to what you mean by that

to me it looks like a 40 year old man walking around the park. Could be one of their guy friends dads.

If there is video footage of the man on the bridge, why not release that instead of the stills? He could be recognized by the way he walks and other details.

I'm wondering if someone else walks by in the frame with him in it and they don't want people trying to go after that person as well? That's the only reason I can come up with as to why they wouldn't release footage. Unless there isn't footage and the cam only took photos. That's possible too.

Two possibilities. First one more likely IMO. Perhaps LE had to digitally enhance the image from the video to make it a better quality and the video resolution is actually worse than the still. Or there's audio on the video that has a person or people's voice on it that would identify who took the video and that's something LE just doesn't want out there right now. Only thing is if it was the former why not just say so?

to me it looks like a 40 year old man walking around the park. Could be one of their guy friends dads.

Must be someone who either had the day off, is out of work, or doesn't work during the day, or someone who didn't show up for work that day.

Or, maybe someone who works outdoors and not necessarily under the direct supervision of anyone - who has freedom during the day to not be actively at work.

IDK.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members