IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure they are interviewing everyone they can find. I'm not really thinking school janitor, though, more like a trusted teacher or coach. Both girls were active in multiple sports and church activities.

Very good point. Does anyone know if they could ask every male in Delphi to take a DNA test? I know that would be expensive, but could it get to that point?

Probably laying low but keeping a close eye on the news to watch his back. Its amazing how these monsters blend in with normal society. His clothes look like the kind a trucker might wear.

Keep in mind though that the man in the photo has not been accused of anything. He might be just an innocent hiker.

it means killing two teenage girls without knowing them would be hard.

I think it wouldn't be that hard, if you're evil enough to do it. If he had control of one girl, all he would have to say to the other is, "If you run or scream, I'll kill your friend."

They were so young - just 13 or 14. I'm sure they were scared beyond measure and didn't know what to do.

jmo

Must be someone who either had the day off, is out of work, or doesn't work during the day, or someone who didn't show up for work that day.

Or, maybe someone who works outdoors and not necessarily under the direct supervision of anyone - who has freedom during the day to not be actively at work.

IDK.

jmo

Quoting myself to add....or someone who worked for the school district that had the day off.

Just brainstorming a list of possibilities.

jmopinion at the moment

anyone think their is a serial killer in the Lafayette/Indianapolis area? there are numerous missing people over the past few years. Breanne Voiles, Angie Barlow, Karina McClarkin, Jessica Masker, Ashley Morris-Mullis to name a few.

OK so maybe the perp is familiar with this property, either knows someone there or maybe did some work there sometime...

Possible I think. But I was thinking it may also be possible that he just forced them to walk upstream until he felt he was in a desolate area not even knowing there was a house nearby.

Oh my, I think the sky must be falling. Not only are Dexter and Steelman posting in the same thread again, this is the 2nd time I have seen one addressing the other! I guess one thing is solved, they are not one and the same. :)

Never met him.............don't know anything about him. One thing I DO know...............you can pick on other guys without having to worry about them clicking the alarm triangle and bringing in the Calvary..............(also known as moderators.)

That was the great thing about having Firefox around, he and I could sit here and call each other as####l#es for an hour, and nobody would even bother reporting it. As long as it wasn't directed at them....... per se'............no concern.

To anyone in the Delphi area: What is the homeless population there? Is it large? Does Delphi get a lot of drifters or transients?

I think it wouldn't be that hard, if you're evil enough to do it. If he had control of one girl, all he would have to say to the other is, "If you run or scream, I'll kill your friend."

They were so young - just 13 or 14. I'm sure they were scared beyond measure and didn't know what to do.

jmo

I agree, all you'd need to keep them quiet is to threaten them with a gun.

Hubby frequently plays "disc golf" in the woods (with his friends, thank God). Anyway, they are deep in the woods and every time they play they encounter a "stranger" who is just out taking a walk.

jmo

about 80 percent of cases the victims in some way or shape were familar with their killer. if this guy was an oddball or goofy at the park he would of stuck out like a sore numb. a local or familar person would not of and would of been noticed

Sorry I'm new here and not sure how to post a screenshot from my phone but there's an image in this article (map with timeline of events) which lists the name of the family who lives at 11000 W. Bicycle Rd.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er-one-murdered-Indiana-teens-speaks-out.html

Hi all,

Using this link, I ...for the 1000th time...looked at the pics of the man. What he is wearing looks different to me in this set. I had thought all along that he had on a ball cap and wore a fanny pack. Now, in the 2nd pic, I see the "fanny pack" as just being the bottom of the brown sweatshirt he's wearing beneath the blue jacket. In the first pic, I no longer see a ballcap. Instead, I think he had the hood of the sweatshirt up. In the second, it looks like he is no longer wearing the hood and we are just seeing his hair.

I have been following the threads, but can't recall if there is any kind of concensus on his clothing?

Very good point. Does anyone know if they could ask every male in Delphi to take a DNA test? I know that would be expensive, but could it get to that point?

It looks like LE is asking at least some men for DNA samples. I posted this yesterday - no followup so far.

Police have been asking for DNA samples and permission to search people’s cell phones in their continuing investigation into the slaying of two Delphi teens.

“We’ve basically done it with any person of interest, with any person that we’ve talked to,” Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said Feb. 17. “We’ve asked people to do that, and they have willingly done it. We haven’t had to get a search warrant for that.”

http://www.newsbug.info/monticello_...cle_174b8930-f583-11e6-94ec-d314d7e35148.html

They've put a rush on the lab results. BTW, that strongly implies that LE has a DNA sample from the scene.

I think they should ask every female to take a DNA test first..................what's fair is fair.

Oh my, I think the sky must be falling. Not only are Dexter and Steelman posting in the same thread again, this is the 2nd time I have seen one addressing the other! I guess one thing is solved, they are not one and the same. :)

Yes my dear. We are following you. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member