IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if that's the case in Delphi, this has been blasted on the news constantly. There's no way that someone that knows the guy hasn't seen it, if he's local to that town. He could have been identified and they haven't notified MSM. I find it next to impossible for a local person in a town that size to go unidentified, even if there are several men who look like this because he's pretty standard looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bbm - I think that might be the problem. People in the area don't want to implicate a friend or neighbor because they are simply not sure if it's really him.

I think the Perp is from the area, or at least nearby It will take some time for any DNA results to come in. I still think the Farm House has some connection to this case. LE can not name anyone as a suspect yet.

Does anyone know if it was just the house that was searched, or were any of the other buildings and the camper also searched?

If one of the girls was shot first (to make the other comply and not scream) or both were shot with a gun that had silencer would you still hear gunshots nearby just not as loud? I've never seen or used a gun here in Scotland.

*this is speculative no cause of death has been released*

I keep thinking about the timeline and the location of the bodies, and I keep coming back to the idea that he rolled them down the ravine. That would be the quickest route to their found location, and doesn't require trying to figure out how he lured them there or marched them there or carried them there.

We've read that footprints lead LE to the location, but that doesn't mean that footprints were actually at the location. Maybe they noticed footprints at the top of the ravine.

Just thinking aloud.

jmo

do you have a source for the footprints?

If there is video footage of the man on the bridge, why not release that instead of the stills? He could be recognized by the way he walks and other details.

if it's a trail cam, chances are it's one where once it's tripped by motion, it takes only so many frames as images, not a video. Most trail/deer cams take a certain number of frames per second, and only a certain number of frames, overall, per motion trip. i still maintain it's a trail cam. LE would have released an actual video, if it existed.

So my guess is the perp follows the girls. Has a general idea where they could be going. While he's on the bridge, watches the girls head off of the trail. After all, the vantage point is perfect for a creep. A fairly clear view of the ravine/valley below.

I still maintain he knows the park, probably for many years. Knows quick ways in and out.

Maybe his belt was left behind.

But still. These kids were looking for a safe adventure and came across a psychopath.

But I do think that someone planned this.

If true, that Abby died Feb 14th versus Libby Feb 13th, I think there must be enough evidence to confirm this. I had always thought that Forensic's could conclusively time death within 3 hours, so they must know this is the case or someone made a huge error in the obit. JMO

Maybe his belt was left behind.

But still. These kids were looking for a safe adventure and came across a psychopath.

But I do think that someone planned this.

Agreed. I just can't shake the feeling they were talking to a "boy" online who turned out to not be a boy! IMO

Two possibilities. First one more likely IMO. Perhaps LE had to digitally enhance the image from the video to make it a better quality and the video resolution is actually worse than the still. Or there's audio on the video that has a person or people's voice on it that would identify who took the video and that's something LE just doesn't want out there right now. Only thing is if it was the former why not just say so?

I think you can separate audio from video, no?

it really bothers me that their killer has not been found. It just doesn't seem super common for someone to take two at once.

This is what ive been seeing the entire time!

In the first pic, I no longer see a ballcap. Instead, I think he had the hood of the sweatshirt up. In the second, it looks like he is no longer wearing the hood and we are just seeing his hair.

I have been following the threads, but can't recall if there is any kind of concensus on his clothing?
<snip>

Just a thought... It would make sense that he started at a location where he knew who and how many people were on the trail. Or had a vantage point where he could see a lot of the area at once, (maybe a tree stand), so he could be sure to have time without other hikers walking by.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

just really curious, is all.

For now....we don't know.

So much we don't know!

Frustrating.

But....I know these cops are taking this case very seriously and are putting all their efforts into solving it.

jmo

Quoting myself to add....or someone who worked for the school district that had the day off.

Just brainstorming a list of possibilities.

jmopinion at the moment

A driver perhaps? A delivery person? A handyman who works independently?

Also you got to understand if they found DNA and got no hits in the system that means this isn't a repeat offender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odyssey2024