IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I lived in a village of 635 people for 8 years. I knew maybe 10 people because I worked elsewhere and only spoke to my direct neighbors and village office staff. Your generalization does not fit everyone.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I was going to say the same.

I live in a town of just over 3,000. I've been here nine years and know nobody. I work elsewhere.
My spouse works here and knows almost everyone.

This guy had to have the confidence that he could lure two girls out or seperate them long enough to do whatever. No one heard screams or gunshots, at least it isnt reported if anyone did. Plus he had to get out of there without drawing any attention and know that you could put bodies where he did. So how do you do that. He needed a way to get make contact.

Possibly posing as an authority figure.

I am speculating here, did the pic of the POI come from one of the girl's cells, and if this is the case is this why LE searched the home in the 11000 BLOCK Bicycle Rd? Do we know the actual address of this Farm House? not just the Block # and I can't find any names associated to this home on a timeline? TIA

I think they should ask every female to take a DNA test first..................what's fair is fair.

Unless LE has a DNA sample from the crime scene - and I suspect they do - which is from a male. It would be a waste of money and resources to test females if that's the case.

ETA: Though to be fair the article says LE is asking "people" for DNA samples, so they haven't specifically said they were only looking at males.

To anyone in the Delphi area: What is the homeless population there? Is it large? Does Delphi get a lot of drifters or transients?

Doubtful.

If there's a homeless guy in a town that size, everyone knows who he is. You can bet that the local LE would know him.

That only works if the scene where they were found is where he met them . Otherwise the knocked out one would be in one place and the other in another.

We don't know where he met up with them.

Possibly posing as an authority figure.

This!! This has crossed my mind a couple of times. Scary thought and two young teenage girls aren't going to be asking to see credentials or badges, IMO. I don't think at that age myself I would question someone who looks like LE or someone a like asking me to follow them or come this way. The other thing that has crossed my mind in order to get these two to comply quietly is if they didn't even know they were complying. Someone may have said, my dog is missing or heck even my own child is missing, can you two please help me look? At that age, I probably would of felt safe enough to do so as long as my best friend is by me. These poor girls....my heart just breaks for their families.

I am speculating here, did the pic of the POI come from one of the girl's cells, and if this is the case is this why LE searched the home in the 11000 BLOCK Bicycle Rd? Do we know the actual address of this Farm House? not just the Block # and I can't find any names associated to this home on a timeline? TIA

LE refuses to say where the picture came from. There has been a lot of speculation, and sure what was on their phones could have easily been what caused the search warrant to be executed.

LE refuses to say where the picture came from. There has been a lot of speculation, and sure what was on their phones could have easily been what caused the search warrant to be executed.

I really wish we knew where the photo did come from. If it's from some type of trail cam it isn't quite as alarming as say finding that photo on one of the girls phones. Does anyone local know if there are indeed trail cams out there? This may have been asked and answered already, I apologize if it has been.

I find it hard to believe that a person who does this don't have a track record. They need to go back and check low level sex offenses, possible attempted abductions in that town and the surrounding area.

From what I have understood:
- no the public doesn't know where the "video" is from
- neither if "phones" have been found...

Nevertless there are SM and maybe Cloud at least.

@ marguerita & greg : thank you 😊

What if it was someone visiting the cemetery? There was a twitter link yesterday - something about rushing back to the scene. In the video in the distance where the cop cars were parking I thought I noticed a fresh grave. There looked to be an arrangement on a stand - red. Or someone who visits the cemetery frequently enough to know about that embankment? And this person hung out at the pick up point just surveying the scene - who knows - maybe drinking in their car. Saw an opportunity and seized it.
Just thinking out loud...

[video=twitter;832725301981483008]https://twitter.com/davidmacanally/status/832725301981483008[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela