IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep...........your turn to try and pound it into their heads.....................all I get is argument.

I don't know why LE is being so secretive about who and where the video came from.................but they do seem to like their secrets.

Most likely the reason they actually came across that video is because they saw the trail camera strapped to a tree, next to the bridge, when they began searching for the girls. They would have taken it down to retrieve evidence from it while trying to contact the owner. If need be, they could have tracked down the owner of the camera by lifting fingerprints from the camera itself, especially the inside housing. I imagine they were positively thrilled that they got the images from the SD card that they did. I imagine they have also been out there in the woods searching desperately for even more game cameras that may have picked something up.

We have two images of this fella' walking towards the camera. Is there video of him making a return trip with his back to the camera ?? If so, where is it ?

What was the time span between the two videos ? If there isn't a video of him returning across the bridge with his back to the camera, then how did he manage to leave the area ?
This is what I was trying to get at earlier. Wouldn't the girls also be captured on camera? And if it was a 'one way trip' for this guy and/or the girls that in itself is very telling too!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

That is scary!

My experience is also pre-internet. We had phone "rooms" (I can't remember what we called them, but we did have a name). You'd call a phone number and you'd hear a busy signal, but you could shout out your phone number or listen for someone else to shout out their number. Sometimes people would also shout out questions like "How old are you?" or "Where do you live?"

Then people would call each other and have a conversation. My friend and I about 14, and we agreed to meet a couple of boys. We met them at a bowling alley and it was a disaster. Nothing dangerous happened, just really boring with no chemistry. However, the guys kept calling and calling and calling. I don't remember how it ended, but I remember being very stressed about the phone calls coming to my house.

Very mild compared to what happens now!!....But it makes me sympathetic to the kids wanting to connect. They are not looking for danger and they have no idea what can happen.

Well, I've aged myself now, haven't I? (And I didn't even mention meeting people through CB radio, lol!!)

Yes. Me, too. Every year, we'd have the County Fair. All sorts of folks operating the rides (Tilt-A-Whirl, Ferris Wheel, etc.) would try and chat us up. One year, I bit. Told the guy everything, right down to where we lived, and the color of the neighbors' houses on both sides. I was 13. Thank goodness, I told Mom and Dad as well. Nothing, thankfully, came of it.

From looking at the picture of the girl on the bridge she didn't look in a rush to meet someone. If we take the Snapchat posting as an hour after they were dropped off. Another poster said that was a slow pace for the distance covered not the actions of two young girls off to meet someone IMO Remembering myself at that age I would have been eager to get to an arranged meeting place. However to completely contradict myself but the area seems like one of those places known well by locals but not a place you would know about ( unless you were a hiker) outside of the area. What are the odds someone happened across these two girls? Seems unlikely to me ( of course always that slim chance) The girls clearly knew the area well being local I'd like to think if they felt threatened they would have known a nearby house to have gone too ( if they had had chance) All makes me think it is someone local and someone who at least the girls know by sight. JMO

As someone noted upthread, we only know what time the snapchat was posted. They could have taken the picture earlier and waited to sit and look thru the pix before posting it.

This is so funny I almost peed.[emoji12]

I'm so freaking thankful there wasn't an internet and social media back in my youth. I did plenty of foolish crap that I still don't know how I got out of. I would have never survived. And I do vaguely remember this commercial for local chat rooms. Like a 900 # but supposedly just for fun not *advertiser censored*.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

My day is complete when I almost make someone pee.

In Delphi friends of murdered teens leave flowers at Highbridge. What one says other teens saw on the trail that day. On the night beat

https://twitter.com/davidmacanally/

There's another video posted there from 3 hours ago saying police returned to the area near the cemetery at a pretty fast pace. Any idea what that's all about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nightbeat is a nightly segment on the local news.

Here is another thing no one mentioned. Did they meet someone and one ran off with the person. The other waited back and then went and checked on her. Maybe the person was only tgere to see one but the other say what happened.

There's another video posted there from 3 hours ago saying police returned to the area at a pretty fast pace. Any idea what that's all about?

No idea. I keep checking Twitter, but there's nothing new.

There is absolutely no information on what that was about.... yet. Remember they executed a search warrant yesterday. Who knows if they found information there that necessitated a trip back to the scene. Also, I have wondered if the low key approach to how that played out might be to make sure someone doesn't skip town.

Theory about the image released by Police.

I am posting two zoomed images of the guys legs that I screenshotted with my Iphone. Does anybody else see anything out of the ordinary about the Man's left leg?
There is a white looking section from his thigh to the upper knee that appears white. Perhaps, pixelated, but I am not so sure. Maybe the Police redacted something on his leg or covered it up? Perhaps they were isolating something? There is a perfect square that is pixelated around the white part. I also see what could be the butt of a handgun pointing to the outside of his leg with barrel pointed downward. I am wondering if he is wearing some sort of holster with gun and it's been whited out?? Also, I see something that appears to be blue handled scissors with curved blades,the handle part almost between his legs and crotch area, with the blades curving upwards to the outside of his leg.

Does anybody else see any of this? Of course, this could be just bad pixelation making things appear to be there that are not but I am not sure. The scissors to me look identical to poultry shears
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• legs1.png
    legs1.png
    384.8 KB · Views: 1,090
  • legs2.png
    legs2.png
    268.6 KB · Views: 1,039
As someone noted upthread, we only know what time the snapchat was posted. They could have taken the picture earlier and waited to sit and look thru the pix before posting it.
If you post a picture on snapchat that is from your camera roll, it shows on the picture that it is uploaded from the camera roll. The only time there isn't a border around the picture is if you post the picture that you take using snapchat, and you can only do that one at a time. You either have to post it or delete it in order to take another one. I hope that made sense.

There is absolutely no information on what that was about.... yet. Remember they executed a search warrant yesterday. Who knows if they found information there that necessitated a trip back to the scene. Also, I have wondered if the low key approach to how that played out might be to make sure someone doesn't skip town.

I wonder if they did a DNA swab as well

I had a similar experience, except mine was through the letters to the editor in my local newspaper (the internet was still a decade away). I was a teenager and convinced I knew everything. I cringe when I realize how incredibly naive I was. I saw a letter from a prisoner with his sad story and wrote to him.

WOW! I can see that being something your mom would wake you up over.

If you post a picture on snapchat that is from your camera roll, it shows on the picture that it is uploaded from the camera roll. The only time there isn't a border around the picture is if you post the picture that you take using snapchat, and you can only do that one at a time. You either have to post it or delete it in order to take another one. I hope that made sense.

Are you able to recover deleted pics on snapchat? This is an app i dislike for teens!

hello all first time poster long time reader, registered for this post

@ morf13 im Australian and i work in photography and use a lot of editing tools, that looks like they removed something or thats what i thought when i looked at it as well

to me it looks like they removed it then degraded the photo on purpose so you cant make out some of the finer details ( maybe case related )

Theory about the image released by Police.

I am posting two zoomed images of the guys legs that I screenshotted with my Iphone. Does anybody else see anything out of the ordinary about the Man's left leg?
There is a white looking section from his thigh to the upper knee that appears white. Perhaps, pixelated, but I am not so sure. Maybe the Police redacted something on his leg or covered it up? Perhaps they were isolating something? There is a perfect square that is pixelated around the white part. I also see what could be the butt of a handgun pointing to the outside of his leg with barrel pointed downward. I am wondering if he is wearing some sort of holster with gun and it's been whited out?? Also, I see something that appears to be blue handled scissors with curved blades,the handle part almost between his legs and crotch area, with the blades curving upwards to the outside of his leg.

Does anybody else see any of this? Of course, this could be just bad pixelation making things appear to be there that are not but I am not sure. The scissors to me look identical to poultry shears
attachment.php
attachment.php

I am going to go ahead and skip SO many jokes that my brain has bombarded me with. So, the "scissors" looks to me like a shadow of the other leg. The right leg is forward. You can see the shadow on the inner side of the right leg that lines up with that shadow (or scissors) on the left leg. Obviously, I don't know that for sure. Just saying what it looks like to me.

Are you able to recover deleted pics on snapchat? This is an app i dislike for teens!
To my knowledge, no. I use it quite extensively and the fact that the picture disappears is a big draw for people. You can either take a picture and send it to someone on your friends list (once they view it for the ten seconds or how ever long you set it to show for, ten seconds being the max) it disappears. There is an option to replay the snap but if you do that or take a screen shot, the friend who sent it to you is notified. You can also post the picture on your public feed where it can be viewed an infinite amount of times by those on your friend list, but it disappears after 24 hours.

hello all first time poster long time reader, registered for this post

@ morf13 im Australian and i work in photography and use a lot of editing tools, that looks like they removed something or thats what i thought when i looked at it as well

to me it looks like they removed it then degraded the photo on purpose so you cant make out some of the finer details ( maybe case related )

I thought that may be a possibility.Do you see what looks like scissors?Also,if they simply whited out what they didn't want to show, would the image still be visible possibly only in white?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay