IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not sure that dude is right. I think it is just lighting/ clarity of the photo. Can anyone compare enough in the background (trees, blemishes in the boards, side rail, etc) to see if this looks like they are consecutive frames or not? The background to me looks similar, within a couple of steps, so there would be no time to put up a hood.

I don't think his hood is up at all

JMO, but I don't think anything has been removed from the still, nor do I see a gun or scissors. Here are both shots of the man. There is no white area in the other still.

View attachment 110280

It's sunlight reflecting off of his jeans, coupled with really distorted pixels. LE has the capability to enhance both the video and the pictures.......if they are so inclined.

I think when LE initially released these screenshots, they truly believed they would have their suspect in cuffs by dinnertime that night.

Didn't happen........ It's time to rethink things and release something a little clearer for public consumption.

Hey morf..

It is a data error in the compressed bit-stream (caused by transmission error) or a block shift error. ;--)

-Nin

HUH??:thinking: In English please

I personally think these photos of the person of interest are from a trail cam recording, I know this hasn't been confirmed, but I think the quality makes it appear to be from a recording and zoomed in. At first, I had no reservations about this POI but then I thought about it and realized the LE wouldn't be pushing so hard for information unless they knew something we didn't...so maybe there is more on this recording (if it is a recording) that makes him look more suspicious..for instance maybe the camera caught him hanging around and scoping the area, lingering a little too long...we just saw a still so we don't see his body language. Personally, I dont see anything resembling a weapon, etc...but I could be totally wrong. Obviously this is all just floating around in my head right now.

I wish personally, that I knew if the images of this Guy are from before or after when they think the Girls were killed. He seems so relaxed, out for a stroll, not panicked, not running, no hood up over his face. Of course, maybe they have photos of him coming and going. If they don't, how did he exit if he didn't come back he same way?

I personally think these photos of the person of interest are from a trail cam recording, I know this hasn't been confirmed, but I think the quality makes it appear to be from a recording and zoomed in. At first, I had no reservations about this POI but then I thought about it and realized the LE wouldn't be pushing so hard for information unless they knew something we didn't...so maybe there is more on this recording (if it is a recording) that makes him look more suspicious..for instance maybe the camera caught him hanging around and scoping the area, lingering a little too long...we just saw a still so we don't see his body language. Personally, I dont see anything resembling a weapon, etc...but I could be totally wrong. Obviously this is all just floating around in my head right now.

On one, hand a Trail cam makes sense, because why would there be any surveillance cameras out there. On the other hand,I hunt, and I wouldn’t face my camera out to an open track area like that. Plus, I believe most trail cams only record if they are triggered by something reasonably close, 10,20,yards etc,he doesn't look super close to the camera

Im not sure that dude is right. I think it is just lighting/ clarity of the photo. Can anyone compare enough in the background (trees, blemishes in the boards, side rail, etc) to see if this looks like they are consecutive frames or not? The background to me looks similar, within a couple of steps, so there would be no time to put up a hood.
How many steps does it take you to put up a hood?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

On one, hand a Trail cam makes sense, because why would there be any surveillance cameras out there. On the other hand,I hunt, and I wouldn’t face my camera out to an open track area like that. Plus, I believe most trail cams only record if they are triggered by something reasonably close, 10,20,yards etc,he doesn't look super close to the camera

do you happen to know the average megapixel or resolution of these trail cameras this would go a long way to answering how far away he is

I don't know what kind of camera it is, however it is a 130 year old bridge. It's a historic structure. It's also a park, so it is that odd to have some sort of camera for vandalism, watch flooding, animals, erosion..etc.? Just saying. I feel like cameras are everywhere!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone who lives nearby on a different trail mentioned there were cameras on the other trail to deter vandalism. Perhaps that is similar here.

jmo

JMO, but I don't think anything has been removed from the still, nor do I see a gun or scissors. Here are both shots of the man. There is no white area in the other still.

View attachment 110280
I agree, I think everyone is reaching and overanalyzing the photo at this point....

How many steps does it take you to put up a hood?

Well, it definitely couldn't be done in between consecutive steps while your hands are in your pocket, right? I would guess at least 3 or 4 to take hands out, put up hood and get hands back into the pockets in a similar position as the first picture. Unless there are some super ninja skills at work. Moral of that story is that I don't think there is a difference in the hood. But, I am still curious whether this is the exact same area of the wooden track with the photos taken consecutively or if they are not from the same place/ time.

Very good info to know...not a hunter here haha. I should know things like that being from South Eastern KY. If it isn't a trail cam, then I think someone else just Happened to catch this guy in one of their videos, noticed it, and showed LE. And I still say it's zoomed in stills from a video either way. I don't know though, the angle is kind of high up. I don't know why there would be surveillance cams but who knows at this point. I think the public could really help a lot more if they had just a little more info.

Just following along here. I definitely think there is a social media connection.

Speaking of AOL chat rooms...I was as dumb and naive as they come. Many moons ago I met a girl online who had a similar medical condition as myself and we became "close". I knew she was gay and interested in me, but she lived in Chicago. No big deal, right? Well, one day she and two other gals showed up at my front door! She had stolen her mom's car for this little adventure. As they were driving back home, I got a call from her stating that they were in jail in Amarillo and could I help? LOL I never heard from her again. They were harmless, but I cringe to think at how badly that could have turned out. Not to mention all the men I met online and then in person. SM scares the heck out of me for our children today. There's just nothing safe about it.

Hoping they make an arrest(s) soon. This case is just tragic beyond words and it makes me sick to even think about it.

I don't know what kind of camera it is, however it is a 130 year old bridge. It's a historic structure. It's also a park, so it is that odd to have some sort of camera for vandalism, watch flooding, animals, erosion..etc.? Just saying. I feel like cameras are everywhere!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree with you. Let's remember too, that this bridge is high up off the ground. While tree branches are close to the bridge, placing a camera on a trunk of one of the nearby trees might not be an easy thing to do... can you imagine trying to set up a ladder on that bridge? Also, we don't have any point of reference to know where on the bridge the man was when the photo was taken. I still think the photo came from someone's phone.

I am also curious about something, how does one Guy control two girls? If they take off running in opposite directions, or even the same direction, but at different speeds,how does he get both of them?
A couple things I am thinking of are, 1, He's not alone, 2, He surprises the and attacks them both before they can react 3,He has a gun or something they fear to keep them from running 4,They know the perp(s) or are expecting the Perp(s) so they are not scared.

This reminds me of the Deborah Gay Furlong and Kathy Ann Snoozy murders, two teenage girls 14 & 15,in a secluded wooded spot, both stabbed to death in a frenzy by Karl Warner. He simply happened upon them

Well, it definitely couldn't be done in between consecutive steps while your hands are in your pocket, right? I would guess at least 3 or 4 to take hands out, put up hood and get hands back into the pockets in a similar position as the first picture. Unless there are some super ninja skills at work. Moral of that story is that I don't think there is a difference in the hood. But, I am still curious whether this is the exact same area of the wooden track with the photos taken consecutively or if they are not from the same place/ time.
Looks like it's consecutive if you look hard enough at the picture. I guess I have to agree about it possibly not being a hood. After looking harder, the picture on the right looks darker and more distorted in several ways. Could be different lighting or a different time, or who knows what else. I'll concur for now about it not being a hood ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members