IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There seem to be Cameras on every corner or every block now adays? If this guy walked/drove in or out of that area,would he have went by a place that might have active cams? Not sure what the layout of that area is

I don't think they had a signal for 911 as they ran down into the valley towards the creek bed. The snapchat was on the bridge at the top of the bluff, which also is where the video still of the guy was taken. as they headed down the trail and onto the side trails for whatever reason they may have lost signals. This is a rural area and hotspots are everywhere especially in a valley.

hello all first time poster long time reader, registered for this post

@ morf13 im Australian and i work in photography and use a lot of editing tools, that looks like they removed something or thats what i thought when i looked at it as well

to me it looks like they removed it then degraded the photo on purpose so you cant make out some of the finer details ( maybe case related )

:welcome6::greetings:

There seem to be Cameras on every corner or every block now adays? If this guy walked/drove in or out of that area,would he have went by a place that might have active cams? Not sure what the layout of that area is

Not enough cameras. This guy could be in Nicaragua by now.

Anyone catch wthr news that started at 11? I started to watch it on live stream and the friends started talking about a guy wearing all black and the dang video cut out on me.

Could that be connected to what I read earlier about the police also having a fuzzy photo of a bearded man?

Police have another photo, a somewhat fuzzy one It shows a bearded man they say was in the area about the same time as the girls.

http://www.wthr.com/article/police-pursue-tips-as-community-says-goodbye

Gah, I wish LE would release a little more info.

Two deceased young teens, a very grainy photograph of a bundled up male crossing a bridge with his hands in his pockets, one photo of one of the victims crossing the same railway bridge, one search warrant issued at a local residence and endless speculation about decades old poor adolescent judgment and the origination of the male's photograph leading me to realize it in not only time for bed here but also time to move on.

It is good that the bodies were found so the families aren't imagining torture or other horrors. It is so sad to know that evil is real. I hope justice is served. I believe they will solve this one and until then...

Check out this video of that bridge and area uploaded to Youtube only a few days before the murders....creepy timing, or....????

[video=youtube;y0MNncO9lLs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0MNncO9lLs[/video]

Anyone catch wthr news that started at 11? I started to watch it on live stream and the friends started talking about a guy wearing all black and the dang video cut out on me.

I did not see the news, so this may be valid info. However, I am skeptical because it is very similar to a rumor that I read repeatedly on FB last night. The kids may simply be repeating what they read on FB. The rumor dealt with a relative showing photos from one of the victim's phone at a gathering of sorts.

This is heartbreaking to imagine. My only question though, is if they have the sense to film him, why not call or text for help? They had two phones, right? It just seems that one of them would have ended up on the phone real-time with 911 if it was a stranger danger situation.

That whole county has really bad cell reception outside of city/town limits.

That was actually already asked and answered in one of these three threads.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Sorry, I wasn't able to read through all three threads...........I have to work for a living.

Sorry, I wasn't able to read through all three threads...........I have to work for a living.
That's funny, you've replied to MANY comments on all three of the threads.....

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Check out this video of that bridge and area uploaded to Youtube only a few days before the murders....creepy timing, or....????

[video=youtube;y0MNncO9lLs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0MNncO9lLs[/video]

I found this earlier today. Raised suspicions for me as well. I hesitated to post anything about it. This video was posted on 2-11 to youtube by someone who seems to live a bit of a distance away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BadWiring