IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So they have positively determined he is white? Do they have a height? Why, when they release the pic are they not giving info along with it? Height/weight/race/ anything?? Good lord.

Right!!! The artifacts/pixellation lead me to believe this was taken from a distance and zoomed in, hard to estimate height, etc, would be nice to get an official from the professionals!

What about Ohio?

Expecting a pc soon...

I believe the pic or video is from one of the girls phone. The man appears to be walking on the side of the bridge like if you were coming up on somebody or were going to walk past somebody. Also they wouldn't want him to think they in fact have a video from one of the girls phone if he didn't know they took one. Wanted him to hang himself by calling him a poi instead of what they already knew the suspect.

It didn't work he didn't fall for the security camera or a trail cam idea. He prob knows it's from one of the girls phones relative to when he passed them or came in contact.

Maybe one of the girls did a selfie while he's following them around the trails.

But it's funny his position on the bridge as in walking to the far side of where someone would be standing and the angle of the photo.

So we all think the suspect is a local because one had to know the area to pull this off. And yet, no one has recognized him and turned him in so far.

What if he grew up here, at least for childhood, then moved to Iowa, until recently....?

Yes, some familarity with the area...

hi, this is my first post-
I thought of a theory that I don't think has been mentioned. is it possible that while exploring off-trail, the girls came upon something that someone didn't want them to see? maybe they were just at the wrong place at the wrong time, saw something sketchy/suspicious--maybe it was even someone they knew? perhaps they began to run and tripped at which point the killer was able to overpower and attack them both. anyway, this was just a possibility that occurred to me and I thought I'd share.

Welcome coldghosts :ghost:

:welcome5:

And yes, this crossed my mind as well, but SA is such a likely motive...could be though...LE would know from the autopsies.

So they have positively determined he is white? Do they have a height? Why, when they release the pic are they not giving info along with it? Height/weight/race/ anything?? Good lord.

I don't think we've heard from LE that the suspect is Caucasian, although to me he appears to be in the photo provided.

Edited: I stand corrected. He's been identified as white. Thanks skibaboo!

Does the wording here indicate there could be more than one person responsible?

https://local.nixle.com/alert/5854975/

I picked up on that too. If they still haven't identified the man, what evidence could they have that he should be a suspect? Pictures on the girls phones? Conversations on phone? Video from the area? Perhaps an eyewitness that saw something? Maybe he had someone drop him off at the bridge and planned to "hurd" the girls off to a waiting car at cemetery or down the creek, but family and LE presence spooked him? Kills them then runs off to his waiting buddy? Doesn't get the chance to take them away from scene or throw them in creek? They have to have more evidence than just a few pics...I hope they get him ALIVE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess it depends on the definition of local. Indy isn't really that far of a drive and it's possible that the suspect has been in the area often enough to know the layout of the trails without living there.

Have we looked up incidents in Indy?

Also, what town would be smack dab in the middle of Evansdale and Delphi...sorry I think this was covered upstream...

:lookingitup:

I need to just read up all your posts from yesterday, last night was too tired and now this...Elainera said yall have been Killin it with the maps and ideas yesterday...

Can someone please bump the current case map, tia.

I think so, too. I think he crossed the bridge behind the girls, saw them heading down toward the river, and followed them.

It could be what we're seeing re: his gait is he's moving faster, while turning off of thr bridge.

The pic of the girl on the bridge is haunting me. Could it be he knew they would be there, and hid in the woods not far from the parking lot, then followed them? Another possibility is he guessed that young girls might be there that day, as they had a day off from school.

I'll bet that trail cam grab was from within mere minutes of the SC pic being posted. The patina on the SC pic kind of deceives the viewer re: sunlight, shadows, etc. That guy waited until they were across the bridge.

Good gawd...

Have we looked up incidents in Indy?

Also, what town would be smack dab in the middle of Evansdale and Delphi...sorry I think this was covered upstream...

:lookingitup:

I need to just read up all your posts from yesterday, last night was too tired and now this...Elaine said yall have been Killin it with the maps and ideas yesterday...

Can someone please bump the current case map, tia.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1jzzVpiZSWwov83EXVjy_9i8mTHs&ll=40.582612296332705%2C-86.62075964999997&z=11

As far as what I see, there is no cap. IMO, he has on a brown hoodie sweatshirt, the edge of which is what has looked to some like a fanny pack. In one shot, he appears to have the hood up...in the other, it appears to have fallen back, exposing his hair, which looks sandy blonde/light brown, parted in the middle, and from what I see, sort of coarse.
I think they have said a white man throughout, but he looks a tiny bit darker to me, perhaps Hispanic? IDK.

Just what I see...and I'm legally blind, so take that for what it's worth. I just know he has skeeved me out all along. I hope he is caught quickly for the sake of the community of Delphi.

:thinking:

I don't know where I am even going with this but as I have had my head, as usual stuck in maps and google earth I'm just going to point out that there seems to be an isolated building in the woods, roughly across the creek from where the girls were found

building.jpg

Maybe he took the girls elsewhere and one of the girls took a picture from that location, for example inside a house, car, etc (or their phone GPS trcked them there), is that enough for a search warrant? I understand they probably couldnt call for help, but taking a picture on the sly is much easier.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member