IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that we know that the man in the photo is the suspect, I really think that he did just recently relocate to Indiana from out of state (maybe Iowa-can't get that idea out of my head; it's too similar to Elizabeth and Lyric). I would like to think if this man has a large amount of relatives in Indiana, they would do the right thing and turn him in. This is not happening, so I believe no one really close to him is even seeing his picture on the news and in the papers. I'm local to E and L and I wish they would do a story about A & L in the local paper or news; they have not, so not many out in that part of Iowa are seeing his pict. Who knows; maybe someone would recognize him!

Do you have any kind of contact information to the local papers and news outlets? I think your idea of publishing his picturing locally (Iowa) is a fantastic one!!! Maybe you could send them an email with the idea. ??

Does the wording here indicate there could be more than one person responsible?

During the course of the investigation, preliminary evidence has led investigators to believe the person, in the distributed photo, is suspected of having participated in the murders of Abigail Williams and Liberty German.

https://local.nixle.com/alert/5854975/

I'd really like to know where that photo came from, the context might make identifying him easier. If the girls took the photo, perhaps he's trying very hard not to look at them and blend in?

I actually think the person left the park and came back. I think he went home got what he needed and came back. I also think a knife was used. I think libby was killed first. However I think they were already at or near the area of their death.

Hi. First time poster. I hope everything I mention below is okay. It's just pure speculation based on the photo:

1. I believe the red on the man's jeans is blood. Why do I think this? I've been having bad allergies and scratching my legs. When my legs bleed onto my jeans, it is the same color as the stain on the suspect's jeans. If you look at his hands, he is walking with his hands in his pockets. If the brown/red stain was a shirt, there is no way his hands could be in those pockets without being covered by his shirt. ]

(above snipped by me)

Welcome, krazycp. You have some great thoughts. I looked back at the pic after reading your idea about the red being blood. I could TOTALLY see that now, actually. I'm wondering now if this is actually a pic of him after the murders. I'm not sure how much blood was at the crime scene, but if there was a substantial amount, I could see how the tops of his jeans could get soaked. Interesting.

however I keep getting the feeling someone disposed of the bodies and someone killed the girls. Smells of family members covering up for someone they know is a bad person.

Wow, Having looked at him and his jeans again (after already studying this photo hundreds of times) I thought the brown area was some kind of "pouch"or shadow, or (??) but it now looks more like a stain because you can clearly see his hand going into the jeans pocket. Yes, it could be a blood stain, but boy is he walking calmly..

hi, this is my first post-
I thought of a theory that I don't think has been mentioned. is it possible that while exploring off-trail, the girls came upon something that someone didn't want them to see? maybe they were just at the wrong place at the wrong time, saw something sketchy/suspicious--maybe it was even someone they knew? perhaps they began to run and tripped at which point the killer was able to overpower and attack them both. anyway, this was just a possibility that occurred to me and I thought I'd share.

The man who was photographed on a nature trail around the same time two Indiana girls disappeared is now the primary suspect in their murder, according to the Indiana State Police.

[...]

"During the course of the investigation, preliminary evidence has led investigators to believe the person, in the distributed photo, is suspected of having participated in the murders of Abigail Williams and Liberty German," the statement added.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/unidentifi...uble-homicide-indiana-girls/story?id=45597483

All FBI killer profiles sound the same to me.
White, age in the 30s, blue collar, change in personality since the murder, may have recently had a change in life status...

Yes, more recently it's come out though as an understanding that this is not necessarily a given, meaning we know there are black sks (JLM), and younger sks, sorry no links right now.

So they have positively determined he is white? Do they have a height? Why, when they release the pic are they not giving info along with it? Height/weight/race/ anything?? Good lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member