IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonder what gave it away? Lol granted I'm new here but I have a very good skill that eludes most called common sense.

He's on the trail during the time frame. He appears to be concealing something possibly. His phone ,t.v newspaper or whatever source of recieving news didn't all fly away the day this happened.

And word travels fast in a small town.

The simple fact that his pic isn't plastered all over the news stating he showed up and was cleared should tell you something...

He doesn't want to show up because now that the police have said it people might start seeing what was glaringly obvious in this case.

Many thanks to all of you for the super quick updates. I hope they find this monster ASAP. I hope the detectives in Elizabeth and Lyric's murder in Iowa are ready to take an intense look at this guy when he is arrested too.

I agree gregjrichards!

Personally, I am apalled at the notion that LE are less than smart.

I can't believe they called off the search at 6:30 PM. Additionally, to state in front of the news cameras there was no cause for alarm after two 13 y/o girls were murdered adjacent to a public park is downright irresponsible. People in Carroll Cty must be on edge, right now.

Thanks for clarifying. I'm waiting to hear more information about what lead them to this house. There are several homes in the area on Bicycle Bridge Rd owned by members of the same family.

if he does have a leg issue, it could have happened during the attack

So are we thinking he was leaving the crime scene by crossing back on the bridge?

I would have thought he'd scurry away from the river in some other fashion. But who knows?

I had the strangest dream about these girls last night. Man I hope this guy is caught soon. I think maybe he did know they were there without parents. Why would he be so brazen to take the girls if he thought maybe their parents or friends might be nearby? I think he knew somehow the girls were without guardians. Not sure if he had been watching them beforehand or what.

If he tried to say the whole "Oh my dog is lost! Can you help me find it?" To get them over to that isolated area to manipulate I wouldn't be surprised.

I also maintain that in the photos it does look like a gun in his coat pocket. To murder these girls in the open suggests a brazen killer. He is dangerous!

Those poor girls!

I thought the same thing, but I was making the map using things I could verify. The picture on twitter is definitely taken perpendicular to the river and the bridge is clearly there so I agree about the location of the picture being taken. To be honest, it makes more sense to me that would be the crime scene as people tend to move in the path of least resistance and that would be downhill from the cemetery and the first area that is near the creek that flattens out . I used the map I found online as reference http://media.theindychannel.com/pho...ana_1487105230027_55132209_ver1.0_640_480.png although it would seem like a much more difficult path to take. Perhaps the channel 6 map is inaccurate.

There is a third bridge back there that no one is talking about. If you were from out of town(reporter) you wouldn't know the difference between the two.

I can't believe they called off the search at 6:30 PM. Additionally, to state in front of the news cameras there was no cause for alarm after two 13 y/o girls were murdered adjacent to a public park is downright irresponsible. People in Carroll Cty must be on edge, right now.

I've been in a community during the hunt for a VERY VERY sick predator and yes the terror is UNIMAGINABLE, looking over your shoulder, looking at everyone in the grocery store, this community will be in absolute TERROR as they should be. But I'm thinking he likely left the area,, drove a distance to stalk and prey, considering he's not been located...either that or hiding out reaaaallly good...

At least there is an image!!!!

So we all think the suspect is a local because one had to know the area to pull this off. And yet, no one has recognized him and turned him in so far.

What if he grew up here, at least for childhood, then moved to Iowa, until recently....?

Now that we know that the man in the photo is the suspect, I really think that he did just recently relocate to Indiana from out of state (maybe Iowa-can't get that idea out of my head; it's too similar to Elizabeth and Lyric). I would like to think if this man has a large amount of relatives in Indiana, they would do the right thing and turn him in. This is not happening, so I believe no one really close to him is even seeing his picture on the news and in the papers. I'm local to E and L and I wish they would do a story about A & L in the local paper or news; they have not, so not many out in that part of Iowa are seeing his pict. Who knows; maybe someone would recognize him!

Another thought that if he parked at cemetery or drop off location ... Most creeks and rivers the terrain runs downwards in a sense and wouldn't it be easier to force someone to go down stream instead of upstream. Has to be trails going both ways . I would say he pursued them upstream. Instead of leading them upstream

And wouldn't you want to lead them away from your exit ...

I had the strangest dream about these girls last night. Man I hope this guy is caught soon. I think maybe he did know they were there without parents. Why would he be so brazen to take the girls if he thought maybe their parents or friends might be nearby? I think he knew somehow the girls were without guardians. Not sure if he had been watching them beforehand or what.

If he tried to say the whole "Oh my dog is lost! Can you help me find it?" To get them over to that isolated area to manipulate I wouldn't be surprised.

I also maintain that in the photos it does look like a gun in his coat pocket.

Those poor girls!

Yes I have maintained from the start I believe that is likely a gun. And rope. And maybe clothing sticking out.

Re: the lost dog, with a weapon he likely didn't need a ruse...all he would need to do is come up on them and threaten them with a gun or knife...

Would the trail system have any boardwalks that look like the bridge? Maybe he's not on the bridge, it seems like an odd angle for a camera to be placed.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Now that we know that the man in the photo is the suspect, I really think that he did just recently relocate to Indiana from out of state (maybe Iowa-can't get that idea out of my head; it's too similar to Elizabeth and Lyric). I would like to think if this man has a large amount of relatives in Indiana, they would do the right thing and turn him in. This is not happening, so I believe no one really close to him is even seeing his picture on the news and in the papers. I'm local to E and L and I wish they would do a story about A & L in the local paper or news; they have not, so not many out in that part of Iowa are seeing his pict. Who knows; maybe someone would recognize him!

6 hour radius, that's what I'd look at...

So we all think the suspect is a local because one had to know the area to pull this off. And yet, no one has recognized him and turned him in so far.

What if he grew up here, at least for childhood, then moved to Iowa, until recently....?

I guess it depends on the definition of local. Indy isn't really that far of a drive and it's possible that the suspect has been in the area often enough to know the layout of the trails without living there.

Thanks for clarifying. I'm waiting to hear more information about what lead them to this house. There are several homes in the area on Bicycle Bridge Rd owned by members of the same family.

Really? Welcome, btw, AmericanGraffiti.
:welcome4:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members