IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, LE did report they were going through the girls' phones. It's safe to say then they have them, since this report was really early on. There are plenty of links posted earlier w this info.

I wonder if LE DOES have a video that shot the whole day on the bridge, and the POI was taped walking on the bridge around the time of girls but was never taped leaving. That would be an obvious red flag to LE. They stated they've talked to everyone near the bridge that day. The only way they could know this is if they have continuous video. I still have a feeling that this man was interrupted by the family or LE shouting for girls and panicked. Perhaps he ran off through the property, cemetery, or down the creek. He didn't have time to throw them in water, which I would think would be the obvious place to dispose of them to prevent evidence from being found. I think they will find him, but if he were local I think they would have him by now. I still lean towards him being an online predator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems we are back to speculating about the origins of this photo since LE refuses to tell us. Trail cam one possibility but I think that's less and less likely. I believe I read an interview with LE ( sorry no link) where it was said that they believed there was a security camera somewhere on the trails but had no idea where it was... hmmm. That leaves the girl's phones. Remember dive teams were on the scene very quickly after the discovery of the bodies and it was after this, that law enforcement released the suspect's picture. Now, I'm quite certain that the killer would absolutely have not left the phones at the scene intentionally especially if he was an online predator as speculated. One possibility I have entertained from the beginning is that he threw their phones into the creek before he left the scene not knowing that newer iPhones are waterproof. It would seem a logical thing to do. You certainly don't want to leave the scene with the phones on your person in case you are stopped and questioned on your way out and who cares if LE digs them out of the creek if the phones are bricked?

Hello, new to this forum. Wonderful sleuthing. That last photo of Abby is haunting me. Someone saw a figure they circled in background. There is a good pic of this photo and it is eerie, down in lower left background, I can see what looks like two eerie faces. One to the left of the first two planks, like an alien face, similar to the socket by it. Further up, a man's face up by plank number four. I feel so bad for these two sweethearts.

Welcome Wild Rose

:welcome2:

Again, I think there is a connection to the POI now "Suspect" and the home that was searched in the 11000 Block Bicylce RD

Are we all agreed those are upland bird hunting pants?

And it is a camo hat?

And there is something stuffed up in his jacket?

Can any of the locals tell me if there is a parking lot at or near the bridge that would accommodate a semi truck? I can't help but wonder about a long haul trucker.

I'm not so sure he was stalking them online, bc he has not been traced yet...I wonder if in the warrants for SM they are able to view who viewed their pages...do you have to be a member to view SC? Sorry if already asked, I know you guys explained well upstream how the whole SC works.

Freaking creeper the woods, omg...

Again, I think there is a connection to the POI now "Suspect" and the home that was searched in the 11000 Block Bicylce RD

From Indiana State Police:

<snip> Note:
On Thursday night, February 16th, law enforcement officers executed a search warrant on a home at XXXX West Bicycle Bridge Road, Delphi, IN. The warrant was part of the ongoing Delphi investigation. At this time, no person at this home is considered a suspect in the Delphi murder investigation.

http://local.nixle.com/alert/5854975/

A fair point and not a fair jab at law enforcement, but it is obvious in hindsight that it was a poor decision to call off the search for the girls that night. I think it speaks to a tendency for law enforcement ( not just in Delphi) to not take missing teenagers seriously enough when they first go missing. It's the oh there just out being kids. They'll show up mentality. Often that indeed does turn out to be the case, but is that a risk that should be taken?

Exactly! In some way it's like they tried to downplay the event maybe because well they believe this little town of Delphi hasn't had an event like this prior so maybe they are runaways

But from the jump LE kind of had the no real danger attitude. Temps are dropping and you have not one but two MISSING young girls that are known to have phones on person and had not contacted anyone to say they were lost.

So they are missing! Two teen girls missing not from a friend's house or a parents house...

Seems like somebody with the LE banked on the town's reputation of a sort of safe haven that nothing bad happens like that here. So let's call off the search....

Maybe they do things different in Delphi.

Where's the urgency...

LE calls off a search for two young missing girls the night of... Wonder who would have the mind set that they were prob ok...

On Thursday night, February 16th, law enforcement officers executed a search warrant on a home at 11036 West Bicycle Bridge Road, Delphi, IN. The warrant was part of the ongoing Delphi investigation. At this time, no person at this home is considered a suspect in the Delphi murder investigation.

https://local.nixle.com/alert/5854975/

Can any of the locals tell me if there is a parking lot at or near the bridge that would accommodate a semi truck? I can't help but wonder about a long haul trucker.

Yes. Earlier had asked about the closest truck stops...

Ok, he might have been in his hot phase for a while prior to this, as opposed to cooling down period, chances are likely there was another failed attempt recently...could have occurred anywhere, another city or state...

This is a brazen sick *advertiser censored*, he didn't just wake up and take 2 victims, this could the scariest predator we've seen a while, they are all scary, but you know what I mean...

Police statement at the link

Sgt. Tony Slocum
&#8207;@ISPPeru

Update Delphi Homicides: Man in Photo is Suspect - http://www.nixle.us/98THT

[video=twitter;833380897885999104]https://twitter.com/ISPPeru/status/833380897885999104[/video]

Update Delphi Homicides: Man in Photo is Suspect
Carroll County- At approximately 12:15 p.m. on February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail J. Williams, 13, and Liberty Rose Lynn German, 14, both from Delphi, IN, were found in a wooded area near the Delphi Historic Trail, east of Delphi, IN, in Carroll County. The teens had been reported missing the previous day by family members. Their bodies were discovered by volunteers who were helping in an organized search for the girls. Law enforcement is investigating the case as a double homicide.

Since Wednesday February 15th, law enforcement officers have distributed a photo of a person observed on the Delphi Historic Trail. The photo appears to depict a white male wearing blue jeans, a blue coat/jacket, and a hoodie. During the course of the investigation, preliminary evidence has led investigators to believe the person, in the distributed photo, is suspected of having participated in the murders of Abigail Williams and Liberty German.

Citizens can provide information about this case by calling the Delphi Murder Tip Line at 844-459-5786. Information can be reported anonymously.

Note:
On Thursday night, February 16th, law enforcement officers executed a search warrant on a home at 11036 West Bicycle Bridge Road, Delphi, IN. The warrant was part of the ongoing Delphi investigation. At this time, no person at this home is considered a suspect in the Delphi murder investigation.

http://local.nixle.com/alert/5854975/

Are we all agreed those are upland bird hunting pants?

And it is a camo hat?

And there is something stuffed up in his jacket?

Yes on camo hat and unknown items stuffed in jacket. I think he has a gun in his pocket. I don't think they are bird hunting pants, I am of the fanny pack or brown shirt protruding from the bottom of the jacket contingent.

Have to admit that I thought this guy was just a guy, not THE guy. Get this sucker!

"At this time no person at this home is considered a suspect" It doesn't say that they have been cleared. Just to keep that in mind.

Hi. First time poster. I hope everything I mention below is okay. It's just pure speculation based on the photo:

1. I believe the red on the man's jeans is blood. Why do I think this? I've been having bad allergies and scratching my legs. When my legs bleed onto my jeans, it is the same color as the stain on the suspect's jeans. If you look at his hands, he is walking with his hands in his pockets. If the brown/red stain was a shirt, there is no way his hands could be in those pockets without being covered by his shirt.
2. He appears to be wearing a camo hunting hat.
3. He appears to be wearing a blue jacket with a hood that is not up.
4. He is looking down while he crosses the bridge. Same reason Abigail is looking down. The only way to cross the bridge is to look down and watch where each foot is placed.
5. His possible tilt to the side could imply he has knee issues. Shifting his weight onto the left foot and listing to the side means he doesn't have to bend his knee as much. His knee issues could be from excessive standing or sitting. Possible factory worker or sits a lot on the job. Truck driver?
6. Jeans are old and faded. Most likely he doesn't spend a lot of money on clothing.

That's all I have for now.

Interesting. So even if the phone has been turned off, another user can determine history of the phone travel up until it was turned off. Up till now, I only thought that information resided with the cell service provider and LE had to get it from them.

Yes you can, if you are in that persons "circle", So, in my family- my ds, dd & myself can 'see' each other & their history if we want to(for previous few days). If you purchase Life 360Plus you can see past 30 days. You can also see how much battery life they have. My youngest just got a phone & when she starts hanging around town with friends, I will add her to the family circle.

Hi. First time poster. I hope everything I mention below is okay. It's just pure speculation based on the photo:

1. I believe the red on the man's jeans is blood. Why do I think this? I've been having bad allergies and scratching my legs. When my legs bleed onto my jeans, it is the same color as the stain on the suspect's jeans. If you look at his hands, he is walking with his hands in his pockets. If the brown/red stain was a shirt, there is no way his hands could be in those pockets without being covered by his shirt.
4. He is looking down while he crosses the bridge. Same reason Abigail is looking down. The only way to cross the bridge is to look down and watch where each foot is placed.
5. His possible tilt to the side could imply he has knee issues. Shifting his weight onto the left foot and listing to the side means he doesn't have to bend his knee as much. His knee issues could be from excessive standing or sitting. Possible factory worker or sits a lot on the job. Truck driver?
6. Jeans are old and faded. Most likely he doesn't spend a lot of money on clothing.

Welcome krazycp :)

:welcome3:

( :scared: )

if he does have a leg issue, it could have happened during the attack

So it looks like a navyish nylon windbreaker, rain jacket type thing to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cidh