IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
rsbm

Missouri, Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, Iowa, Wisconsin for sure. Then possibly across borders of Minnesota, Pennsylvania, W. Virginia, Virginia, and Tennessee. All dependent on average speed and route of travel, of course.

Great, that narrows it down...

Freaking needle in a haystack...

:banghead:

Thank you though Hoosier, it does give us something to go as far as researching...

Check local farm stores and Walmart's for video of guy buying new pants and jacket.

Yes I've had a camper vibe this whole time, another reason to maybe suspect a tweaker in the woods imo.

When I first heard about what happened to these girls, I read somewhere that a man from the area said their bodies were found together in a cabin...this was back before they'd released where they found them.

Hope that made some kind of sense. I need to look into that...

Weird.

If this was a trail cam, normally you have to be pretty close to get them to trigger. And would be easily visible to anybody passing as in to get that pic it would have to be almost affixed to the bridge to trigger from where he is approximately.

And security cam? They would have released the footage already.

The photo is before the crime from the girls phone, that's why we don't have any other photos. The girls were gone at that point.

And LE didn't want the suspect to believe the girls caught him on film. When obviously they did. And the way he steps in that one pic is so out of character the girls maybe got a pic of him elsewhere and they don't want him to know in hopes he shows up to clear his name when they have no clue who he is. Hoping that he believes he was only caught on a "security cam"

This is the point in the investigation where if they released a little more they could possibly find out a little more.

Tough job no doubt. But trying to flush the suspect out by saying he is a poi and acting like he's not a suspect isn't going to work. IMO they wasted 3 days trying that tactic and are now wasting more time with old school investigating.

Not for one minute does the suspect think he's on security cam or a trail cam. If a witness took that pic of suspect they would be all over the news already. It had to come from the girls and the suspect knows that and that's why he's not down at the station proclaiming his innocence.

And they prob have more photos but withheld them in hopes of fooling the suspect into believing they have nothing.

They prob didn't want to release the photo but honestly after finding dead ends they hoped the public would have a great idea who this is. So far isn't the case.

No vehicle descriptions, no nothing as far as info just one single pic that they had to release for help.

Idk just several scenarios.

I'm deff new here and think a little diff than most. But that's what makes this place diverse and great.

Not sure, can't get a good enough look at it. But it does seem to be accessible from the creek, dependent on the water level I think but it was approx 3ft last time I checked

There's lots of those old buildings around in the woods. Could be a shed, an old livestock lean-to, barn, house, corn crib...

Great, that narrows it down...

Freaking needle in a haystack...

:banghead:

Thank you though Hoosier, it does give us something to go as far as researching...

It's pretty easy to get out of Indiana in a hurry, unfortunately. Lots of interstates not too far from Delphi.

My gut says he lives nearby. Maybe not local, but within 30 miles or so.

What do we need to be sleuthing and doing right now - WSers?

How can we help LE?

I wonder if he has done this before, also if he access to news and knows his picture is out there. Could he have killed himself? to have family around and somebody has to know this guy. hopefully they get his picture out there.

I was thinking g this morning that that guy should be a strong suspect just because of the fact he hasn't come forward. If he were innocently walking along the trail that day you would think he would not hesitate to say so just to clear your name and let LE move forward

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish we had more info on the footprints because they don't necessarily have to be connected to the crime.
How many were there?
Where, exactly, were they?
Were they a result of someone running or walking?
How deep were they?
How old were they?
Etc.

Some trained searchers could descover footprints in a leaf filled area but I would have to see them in dirt, sand or mud. If their shoes were wet, it might help.

Can someone please post the anonymous tip link (not phone #) for this case?

URGENT

TIA

Creepy that one guys reference to slender man etc. Could he is revisiting the crime scene electronically on WS amongst us?

Checking photos of people recently released from prison.

100 members and 138 guests viewing this thread. Please consider becoming a member and joining in the conversation! :greetings:

“He’s not just someone we want to talk to; we consider him a suspect in these murders,” Sgt. Tony Slocum said Sunday. “We’re officially calling him a suspect versus a subject we’re looking to speak to. He’s going to be our main suspect at this time,” he said.

The girls’ bodies were found Tuesday about a quarter-mile from an abandoned railroad bridge that’s part of a trail system where the teens had planned to go hiking on during a day off school in Delphi, a community of about 3,000 people some 60 miles northwest of Indianapolis.

Their deaths have been ruled a double-homicide, but authorities have not disclosed how the girls died.

Slocum said the fact that the man hasn’t contacted authorities in the days since two photos of him were released is just a tiny part of what led them to describe him as a suspect.

“That doesn’t make him a suspect by not contacting us. It’s the totality of the evidence we’ve been developing so far that leads us to that,” he said.

Slocum is urging the public to call police with tips about the man. Police on Wednesday released two photos of the man walking Monday along the city of Delphi’s trail system around the time the girls were dropped off.

http://kron4.com/2017/02/19/indiana-police-man-in-photos-now-main-suspect-in-2-girls-deaths/

I apologize for jumping in the middle. Wasn't sure if you all had seen this
Man pictured on railway bridge is 'main suspect' in double murder http://dailym.ai/2kNj577 via http://dailym.ai/android

IMO, the poi is not local. Small communities know the oddballs and would recognize him. Looks like an off the grid drifter and squatter to me. Wonder if locals have had break ins. Missing food. Shoes. Or clothing.

Have a great day everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member