IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
from the third video on this page, the area taped off by crime tape. Grandfather said the girls were "somewhere i the middle of the taped area"):
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...e-bodies-of-two-missing-teen-girls-were-found

attachment.php
It's so hard for me to envision this happening outside, in broad daylight. I mean this guy has a HUGE set on him. HUGE.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Wow they had just resumed the search - didnt realize that.
I wonder if they had gone through the area the day before and didnt see them?
I wonder as well. The landowner said they came by to ASK if they could look on his property at 6:30pm the day they went missing.

Did they decide not to look there? Did they look, but they were not there yet? Were they there, but not seen?

Considering the girls location I doubt her phone (if she even had an iPhone) would have uploaded the video to the cloud since there probably wasn't a close enough cell tower to give her phone a full signal. I know that my phone doesn't even add my pictures to my Photo Stream until it's either connected to a WiFi signal or has a strong cellular signal.

If reports are correct that her phone was turned off (or the battery died) around the time that they were reported missing I doubt there was much of a chance of the video being already uploaded.

Yet she was able to post to Snapchat so anything is possible. Also her grandpa stated that texts went to her were delivered which means the phone was connected to something.

I wish they would just tell us.

ETA- oops didn't realize i was so far behind and see this has been addressed already. As far as the cloud a full back up requires the phone to plugged in and using wifi, but not a photo or video. Know this from experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes you can!! No bathroom, meal, work or housecleaning allowed.

A poster taught me something here a few years ago...Ten minutes before anyone gets home throw a load of washing on, boil some water and spray Windex around the house. Looks like you've been busy all-day instead of lighting up Websleuths...

Haha! I literally just plopped back on the couch after seeing the time and leaping up to straighten the house and put on some clothes. I mean, get out of my jammies.

does anyone know how far approximately this is from the house? Is this area visible from the house?

does anyone know how far approximately this is from the house? Is this area visible from the house?
I've read 1/2-3/4 mile from the house. Total acreage is close to 40.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

This should give people an idea of where the sun was about the time the girls encountered the guy on the bridge. Do phones save in mirror image?
Snapchat mirrors images taken with the front camera.

My gosh just seeing this roped off like this. How brazen was this guy to march these two girls down here in broad daylight???
I just posted almost the same thing.[emoji17]

My .02/thinking out loud/questions

He appears to be approaching the girls from far off in the still, walking along, looking down at where he is stepping. Is he walking toward them (sorry i dont know the directions) from the end of the bridge where the trail ends or the other side? (since someone said there are barricades on both sides).(Is he approaching from the side with the trail or returning toward the trail as if he had already crossed the bridge)

I think the still comes from a video where she just happened to capture him while recording other stuff. I do not think it is a snapchat video.(i say this because if she had posted the other picture to her 'story' why wouldnt she post the video to her story? Therefore, I think someone would have released it as they did the other snap) Also, if they dont have the actual phone, snapchat stuff isnt usually uploaded to the cloud - unless you save it outside of the app. (right?) So many variables. Snapchat video quality is significantly lower than regular phone video - you'd have to see the actual video to be able to tell where this was taken.

There has been discussion on what side of the bridge they exited. Has their been anyone in the media thats crossed to the other side of the bridge and filmed from that direction? I think ive mostly seen people on the side where the trail ends. If so, is there a hill to go down on that side and is it covered in leafs?

I think she started recording and put it in her pocket. Otherwise he would have seen himself on the screen or the screen being active (most likely)

MOO.

Not sure if the South/East end of the bridge could still be closed off as part of the crime scene.

I made a couple of maps to show the basic lay of the land.

The video of the was taken by Libby at the south/east end of the bridge. The is walking towards the south/east end of the bridge and Libby.

The bridge itself is approximately 850 feet long. That is almost 3 football fields.

View attachment 111018

The south/east end of the bridge passes over Rt 625 and then comes to an end in a wooded area. It is on elevated land. One way to get to the creek from there would be to go left, down the hill, cross Rt 625 and continue down to the creek. The creek bank in that area looks to be flat and accessible for crossing on both sides. It is directly across from where Abby and Libby were found. This route would also be going away from the houses in that area. Here is a map with the terrain.

View attachment 111019

The video below at 41:10 until the end shows the end of the bridge and Rt 625.

[video=youtube;mEKbqb_szEU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEKbqb_szEU[/video]

View attachment 111022

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content...ellite-monon-high-bridge2.jpg?strip=all&w=750

2:07pm Snap Chat photo of Abby, taken by Libby
2:30pm BG last scene (likely on Libby's phone)
3/3:30pm Girls supposed to be picked up, did not show
5:30pm Girls reported missing
?? Search called off for night, family did not stop searching
11:45am (next day) search resumes
12:00pm ISH (??) girls' bodies found
'
maybe add 1:00 as the time the girls were dropped off?

Abigail "Abby" Williams and Liberty "Libby" German were last seen around 1 p.m. when they were dropped off near an abandoned railroad bridge known as "Monon High Bridge,"
http://www.wibc.com/news/local-news/missing-two-13-year-old-girls-dropped-go-walking-near-carroll-county-trail

There is conflicting info on when it restarted. We have heard at sunrise and at 11:45am.

I cannot fathom the family waiting until almost noon. I'm sure they were at least out there at daybreak! IMO, MOO.

If I was allowed in that area (I'm sure it's still cordoned off) I could get you anything you needed as far as video/picture. Does anyone know how long they usually keep people away from a crime scene?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Illinoismissing was there yesterday I think. Maybe can tell us where you still can't go. If you do go please be careful. This guy is probably long gone...But who knows. Also be careful if you go on the bridge 😊

I'm going to try and take some pictures to see if they would have been visible from the house. This is just crazy.

Yup, I think they were snatched and told to go DOWN THE HILL the minute he reached the end of the bridge, likely with a weapon in hand and likely in Abby's back so that Libby wouldn't run. JMOO

My gosh just seeing this roped off like this. How brazen was this guy to march these two girls down here in broad daylight???

(It's crazy how so many abductions occur in broad daylight. I visited an abduction site once and could not believe how nobody would have seen anything, with houses everywhere close together, people walking their dogs, people driving by, etc etc...I think in this case he was able to scope it out long enough to realize he had great cover in the woods.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia