IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
from the third video on this page, the area taped off by crime tape. Grandfather said the girls were "somewhere i the middle of the taped area"):
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...e-bodies-of-two-missing-teen-girls-were-found

attachment.php

Do you mean the land owner said girls were found in the taped off area?

1:00pm Girls last seen
2:07pm Snap Chat photo of Abby, taken by Libby
2:30pm BG last scene (likely on Libby's phone)
3/3:30pm Girls supposed to be picked up, did not show
5:30pm Girls reported missing
12:00am Search called off for night, family did not stop searching
? Sunrise Family and friends resume search
11:45am LE search resumes
12:00pm ISH (??) girls' bodies found

Illinoismissing was there yesterday I think. Maybe can tell us where you still can't go. If you do go please be careful. This guy is probably long gone...But who knows. Also be careful if you go on the bridge 😊

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I will be careful. [emoji2]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I'm going to try and take some pictures to see if they would have been visible from the house. This is just crazy.

they were found on private land. JMO, but I am not sure if the owner would want ppl on his property. Sounds like he was thrown in the middle of it with all the previous speculation . LE even stated this.

Occum's Razor (IMO): This was an opportunistic crime by either a local or by someone from a neighboring town. He saw the girls early on, and started following them. He is very familiar with that particular area of the trail and the crime scene. He led them to a place that was enclosed, raped and killed both of them, and dragged them out to the crime scene some time between midnight and the next morning when the search resumed.

This psychopath is hiding in plain sight now, calm and perhaps even involved in the situation following discovery of the bodies. He wants to be "helpful". He's a quiet person...no prior record. FBI suspects him, but is waiting for DNA to confirm.

There is conflicting info on when it restarted. We have heard at sunrise and at 11:45am.
I'll bet the families never stopped that night just because LE did. Which initially led me to think they were moved. But that seems almost impossible and way to risky. So many unknowns.

I am not sure why all the scrutiny and suspicion towards the landowner at this time. We have a picture of the prime suspect, and it is not the land owner, nor his son. And If he had killed 2 girls, would he have left them right there, in his own back yard? :thinking:

whoever did this has absolutely no soul, no remorse, no guilt, no conscious and isn't afraid of anything. He has nothing to lose. He's already lost everything IMO

Occum's Razor (IMO): This was an opportunistic crime by either a local or by someone from a neighboring town. He saw the girls early on, and started following them. He is very familiar with that particular area of the trail and the crime scene. He led them to a place that was enclosed, raped and killed both of them, and dragged them out to the crime scene some time between midnight and the next morning when the search resumed.

This psychopath is hiding in plain sight now, calm and perhaps even involved in the situation following discovery of the bodies. He wants to be "helpful". He's a quiet person...no prior record. FBI suspects him, but is waiting for DNA to confirm.
This is my opinion/feeling as well.

1:00pm Girls last seen
2:07pm Snap Chat photo of Abby, taken by Libby
2:30pm BG last scene (likely on Libby's phone)
3/3:30pm Girls supposed to be picked up, did not show
5:30pm Girls reported missing
12:00am Search called off for night, family did not stop searching
? Sunrise Family and friends resume search
11:45am LE search resumes
12:00pm ISH (??) girls' bodies found

Is this right? They resumed at 11:45 am? They were found at noon!

Thank you, I'm not. I'm going with a friend. Oh and my 9mm. lol

I have almost the same exact theory. I'm conflicted, though, if it were a true crime of random opportunity or if there was a stalking/catfish type situation on SM that lead to them all being there that day.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Has LE been stressing to think back to that day and a day or two after, to think if anyone they know was absent that day from their routine, or changed their appearance afterward, etc...or maybe came home in different clothes, "lost" a jacket or hat or boots, etc...
Pretty soon, memories will fade.

I am not sure why all the scrutiny and suspicion towards the landowner at this time. We have a picture of the prime suspect, and it is not the land owner, nor his son. And If he had killed 2 girls, would he have left them right there, in his own back yard? :thinking:
Not only that, but LE had to have cleared them right off the bat. The individual who found them was grilled relentlessly by LE.

I wonder as well. The landowner said they came by to ASK if they could look on his property at 6:30pm the day they went missing.

Did they decide not to look there? Did they look, but they were not there yet? Were they there, but not seen?
I'm thinking that being it was dark there wasn't a lot for them to be able to search and see. Easy to miss things in that environment as well. If they were thinking the girls were lost and alive they may have not been looking in the right - areas of that makes sense. I mean who would have thought they would be doing a recovery?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

(It's crazy how so many abductions occur in broad daylight. I visited an abduction site once and could not believe how nobody would have seen anything, with houses everywhere close together, people walking their dogs, people driving by, etc etc...I think in this case he was able to scope it out long enough to realize he had great cover in the woods.)
I agree, but this guy has an extra set of you-know-whats to also commit his crime out in the open, in broad daylight, where others have been known to go. Any group of teens hanging in the woods or by the creek could have stumbled upon them.

Going off of the geocaching thought... he could have said hey, y'all want to see this cool geocache I made? And offered to take them 'down the hill.' He may have chatted them up first before introducing the idea. He could seem completely harmless at first but maybe Libby gets that gut feeling and starts recording. I'm getting the heebie jeebies now. I read the info on the author of the bridge geocache. Some similarities for sure feature wise and some of the profile thoughts (has a family, etc). Some of you guys may want to look through his other caches, are they bridges? Seven Bridges included? I'm a little freaked out and need to take a break. This is definitely something we need to email to the police.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member