IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
2:07pm Snap Chat photo of Abby, taken by Libby
2:30pm BG last scene (likely on Libby's phone)
3/3:30pm Girls supposed to be picked up, did not show
5:30pm Girls reported missing
?? Search called off for night, family did not stop searching
11:45am (next day) search resumes
12:00pm ISH (??) girls' bodies found

Dumb question....I know BG is referring to the suspect, but what exactly does BG stand for?

Geocaching makes sense to me because I was thinking that he may have lured them down the hill by telling them that they dropped something. Or at one point, I even thought that maybe one of them dropped their phone below and that's what made him realize they were there and that he could draw them down by saying he was down there when they dropped it and could show them where it was. If it's true that LE was back at the bridge recently looking for evidence, they could have been looking for something that they know was dropped now that they have audio of the encounter.

I am not sure why all the scrutiny and suspicion towards the landowner at this time. We have a picture of the prime suspect, and it is not the land owner, nor his son. And If he had killed 2 girls, would he have left them right there, in his own back yard? :thinking:
I agree. However when he said his kids, grandkids and their buddies played there it got me to thinking about those buddies. Buddies who played there as kids and would KNOW that particular piece of woods.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Going off of the geocaching thought... he could have said hey, y'all want to see this cool geocache I made? And offered to take them 'down the hill.' He may have chatted them up first before introducing the idea. He could seem completely harmless at first but maybe Libby gets that gut feeling and starts recording. I'm getting the heebie jeebies now. I read the info on the author of the bridge geocache. Some similarities for sure feature wise and some of the profile thoughts (has a family, etc). Some of you guys may want to look through his other caches, are they bridges? Seven Bridges included? I'm a little freaked out and need to take a break. This is definitely something we need to email to the police.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Libbys grandfather said she was a honor student and science was her favorite subject. moo

I agree but I don't think he came back out to drag someone off to the crime scene. I don't believe he would risk getting caught by the searchers/police. I think he did whatever he did right there and hightailed it out of there. IMO

But could the landowner have been the 2nd person that could be involved? A lot of times people are cleared to only later become a suspect. Sometimes LE says someone is clear to make them get sloppy thinking that they are clear and to prevent a lynch mob in a small town.

Here is a link to the photos I took yesterday.

https://goo.gl/photos/xXgSxBqFiwCBzSbEA

The trail and bridge are open. Lots of people, mainly news media.

The cemetery is open, but enclosed by a wire fence. You can't see down.

I did not go on Mr. Logans property.

I did not go down the so called path down hill from the left side of the bridge, but wish I would have tried.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Dumb question....I know BG is referring to the suspect, but what exactly does BG stand for?
Lol....Bridge guy. Reminds me of AJs thread, smoking guy, waving porch guy...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks again to everyone out there sharing online and distributing flyers. If you're out handing out flyers please also drop off to hunting and fishing outlets, hardware stores and sporting good stores also if you can.

I'm going to try and do this Sunday if I can and get some shots from the bottom

We only got to listen to a teensy tiny snippet off the video on Libby's phone. For all we know those poor detectives heard the whole thing. Sickens me.

1:00pm Girls last seen
2:07pm Snap Chat photo of Abby, taken by Libby
2:30pm BG last scene (likely on Libby's phone)
3/3:30pm Girls supposed to be picked up, did not show
5:30pm Girls reported missing
12:00am Search called off for night, family did not stop searching
? Sunrise Family and friends resume search
11:45am LE search resumes
12:00pm ISH (??) girls' bodies found

Thank you for this. I find it quite helpful.

Where is the geo caching talk coming from? Has family said the girls were into that?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member