IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found the transcript of the interview with the property owner.

Logan never would have imagined someone would be killed in his backyard.
“My son, when he was a kid, he and his buddies had a place in here all the time,” Logan explained. “When he was born, that was a different time though.”

any chance you can put the link to this here? thanks.

Just an FYI, we need to have links to souces when quoting or repeating info from media, etc. You are doing fine and will catch on.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed but in Logan's statement, he says he never would have imagined someone would be killed in his backyard. Now, I don't know if that's what he actually said or the reporter's version of what he said, but how did he know they were killed in his backyard? They were found there but who said they were killed there. He had a strong opinion that someone would have had a hard time getting the bodies there and maybe that is another interesting aspect of his statement. Is he self incriminating or supporting his opinion that they had to have been killed there?
I think that was just his natural inclination. When two bodies end up in your yard, you think "killed here" not "killed somewhere and dumped here."

I firmly believe they were killed elsewhere.

I also noticed/mentioned this in a previous thread. IMO it appears this is taken from a video and he's in the background. I think that is why its so blurry, because they took a screen cap/photo/whatever its called and then tried to enlarge it.

I believe it was from a video. Also it was enlarged and cropped. So basically it was a video of her filming friend( she would be to the right of frame) The unsub was in the background in the distance. Agencies noticed and enlarged to a degree of pixilation. I still have a feeling it was from a Snapchat video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It depends on the info. If its relating to identifying the person, I don't see why they would withhold it if they're naming the person a suspect.
However if its more specific info to the crime, I understand that. There are things only the killer would know and may mention to people when they do finally locate him/her/them.

I agree maybe... Maybe withhold cod or very very specifics. When you state that their is more audio and video and make the statement that it's the best you have. B.S!!

How have you determined what pic you put out is the BEST? Because YOU believe it to be!!

Odds are the FBI or any other police organization isn't going to be the ONE to call in the tip that busts this guy. It's gonna be the person who knows him and to try and say YOU know what might best identify him to another person is ludicrous.

YOU don't know what somebody might be able to take away from a short video or longer audio that is gonna go off like a lightning strike if they seen or heard a little more!!

These are the thoughts I have when someone says let's not compromise the investigation.

BULL***** let's not wait! Let's go after him with everything we have. Not professionals tried and true tactics.

Because I also can ask... WHOS NEXT!?! or WHY DID WE WAIT!

Here is the link to the drone video:

[video=youtube;PNN1qkGRZXk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNN1qkGRZXk[/video]

I'm laughing, but it's a pathetic state of affairs that I'm familiar with both groups, lol. No life.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
No worries, I'm the same, and will probably be here tonight 😕

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Someone last night said they watched Inside Edition where a reporter was walking on the bridge and walking down the hill.

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...-indiana-murder-mystery-as-reward-reaches-50g

He made a very good point, I didnt notice the leafs noise in the voice recording before. I wonder if there are leafs everywhere or just in that area tho.

The other thing the reporter mentioned was that the person probably knew the back roads well if the knew where to direct them...

I think it is entirely possible that the perp tossed the phone into the river. The techs sure spent a lot of time in the water looking for something, maybe they found it there. It wouldn't need to be waterproof, the phone wouldn't have to function to retrieve stored media from it.

I added this to our maps media timeline thread, hope I did everything ok.

Thanks to the original poster in the last thread for posting that article (link in progress).

Tips, reward increase since suspect audio released in Delphi double homicideKayla Sullivan Published: February 23, 2017, 11:56 am
http://wlfi.com/2017/02/23/number-o...ect-audio-released-in-delphi-double-homicide/

"The FBI is going nationwide with about 6,000 electronic billboards within 46 states seeking information in the case. (WLFI Photo)"

attachment.php

Also, bringing forward the info regarding the reward fund and tiplines:

The Indiana State Police Alliance has established an account for individuals or businesses wishing to donate to the Delphi Reward Fund.

Checks should be made payable to:
The Indiana State Police Alliance Foundation
“Delphi Reward” should be entered on the memo line

Donations can be mailed to:
1451 Shelby St.
Indianapolis, IN 46203

If you have any tips to share, call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at 844-459-5786, the Indiana State Police at 800-382-7537 or the Carroll County Sheriff’s Office at 765-564-2413.

Investigators have also added an email address where you can send tips. That address is abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com. All information can be reported anonymously. "

Additional image cropped by me:

attachment.php

Oh my goodness. I just had a thought. This is SPECULATION.

Perhaps the photos of the girls are so big because the perp filmed the assault. Maybe LE is hoping someone has seen the girls' photos online and can call in a tip to whomever posted them.

AGAIN, THIS IS SPECULATION, based on nothing but brainstorming.

Might explain why so many agencies are involved as well.

jmopinion

any chance you can put the link to this here? thanks.

Just an FYI, we need to have links to souces when quoting or repeating info from media, etc. You are doing fine and will catch on.

ETA ... I see you already did this between my seeing your original and my post. Thanks, apples12!

My DH is 43 and is the same. But I think he's a rarity as most of our acquaintances, 40-55 age range, are up on technology. My brother is 48 and he's up there with DS-20 as being super techie.
What didn't occur to me until just now: could be he WAS aware. Discarded phone anyway. And what COULD he have done about the cloud upload anyway right? I mean you cannot destroy what you cannot touch. So he's been laying really low.

Or, he's not up on technology and it's a marker people can use if they already suspect someone perhaps? Moo.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Wait'll tonight when the Friday night cocktails start being consumed! ;)

(Seriously, though, it does seem like things are nicer in the mornings and crankiness starts to settle in as the day goes on!)

Much like is done in a lot of office buildings around the country, I think we should have a "casual Friday" where people are allowed to type out three comments, anything on their mind, with no fear of reprisal or reprimand. It could also be called "venting Friday".

It would be especially satisfying in cases where it was initially thought that the crime would be solved within a couple of days.......but has dragged on for over 10 days and will probably drag on for many more.

Does everything automatically go to the cloud with an iPhone?

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Hi guys, first time poster but I've read almost all the previous threads and wanted to chime in.

A previous poster mentioned "geocaching" which could be a great theory, and it turns out there IS a geocache located at this area. Something else weird regarding the geocache is that a someone who found the cache back at the end of November mentions running into 3 random men at the bridge:
I arrived at the bridge to see 3 gentlemen there, who assumed that I was there for a meeting they had scheduled. They were talking about "updating" the area to make it safer and more pedestrian friendly, but no time table was mentioned. They weren't going anywhere any time soon so I wandered out about halfway (nerve wracking a bit due to the slightly wet wood), took some pictures and then returned to head under the bridge, where I encountered a spring that led to the second large support column. I managed to wiggle my way to GZ and actually made the find right under their noses, literally, without them noticing! I took some pictures that I'll be adding to my log. FP headed your way for the location.

This just sounded weird to me.

Also, it seems like it would've taken a decent amount of time to hike to the dump site, even if you crossed the creek where it was shallow. With them expecting to be picked up around 3-3:30, that leaves little time that there weren't other people in the area looking for them. I saw that this area is also a popular spot for canoeing / kayaking, although the guy in the pic doesn't look like the typical kayak-er, he had to have some way to get out of the area that most likely didn't involve going back the same way they came (from the bridge). I saw on Google Earth a small stream that seems to run from across where the bodies were found all the way to eventually hitting N 550W. I wonder if anyone walked that creek to check for stuff. I just don't see any other escape route, unless the guy had a kayak/ canoe? Maybe he said his kayak was stuck and he needed help?
attachment.php

Also in my link above regarding the canoeing / kayaking, the guy states that in that area he saw:

At one point during the trip we passed through what seemed to be a whole community of German Baptists ( a similar group to Amish or Mennonites) with the adults in usual dress sitting on lawn chairs on a rocky beach while the children played and swam in the creek.
There were a couple of interesting bridges to pass under also; a relatively rare functional iron truss bridge, and a very tall (for Indiana) railroad trestle (no longer in service).

These are just a few things I found interesting!

WOW! That abandoned railway is a huge liability (attractive nuisance).

I hope the railroad (who owns the bridge, but not the access trail leading to it[I read that somewhere}) seals it off permanently, or better yet cuts it up for scrap. They obviously don't care to maintain it enough to be safe. Maybe the county health department can condemn it. A nice "Delphi Angels" memorial park would be nice instead.

Much like is done in a lot of office buildings around the country, I think we should have a "casual Friday" where people are allowed to type out three comments, anything on their mind, with no fear of reprisal or reprimand. It could also be called "venting Friday".

It would be especially satisfying in cases where it was initially thought that the crime would be solved within a couple of days.......but has dragged on for over 10 days and will probably drag on for many more.

I don't think WS servers are big enough for that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member