IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many men have been questioned in the last week due to angry ex-wives and angry ex-girlfriends running around out there.

He'd have to be agile enough to get down the side of the embankments, and keep an eye/focus on them both.

Very good point! I'm thinking it was a rather friendly encounter at first, where the girls trusted him.

jmopinion, subject to change.

that is very interesting great eye

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk
Ok after fighting this for a week, I buy it. I think this could be her jacket.

Apologies to all the other posters that said this and I didn't agree.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

if he had a weapon, he wouldn't need to psychically push them around.

I don't think he pushed them around. He had the upper hand on one, and the other complied, perhaps.

Yes, definitely. The Monon Trail runs through Broad Ripple, where there's a lot of bars, and it's "easy access" at 4:00 in the morning for stupid and dangerous things to happen.
So would drifters be familiar with the trail in your opinion? Didn't they build a bridge over the roadway do people could walk the whole trail mostly uninterrupted? (I did see the original rail now goes through some private property)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Look at the two white ties that are hangîng down from inside the gap in Abby's blue jacket.Now look at the white loops not cinched poking out of his jacket. I think you are right 'that's' Abby's jacket! :thud:

:tyou: Great Work! ::welcome2:
:cow:

In the original uncut photo, before being "enhanced", that sliver on the left edge of the photo wasn't blue. It was the same color as the second tree and infact appears to be the edge of another tree. IMO

I wonder how many men have been questioned in the last week due to angry ex-wives and angry ex-girlfriends running around out there.

Ugh. That would have to be one very angry person to send the FBI after an ex. Kinda think that is not happening, without cause.

jmo

How has this guy not been caught yet? This is brutal.

We have a bad picture.
We have only 3 words of audio.
We have no DNA match to date.

Law enforcement is trying to ID this guy on the cheap.

I understand they may have very good reasons to do this but they are going to have to give us more(something they have already said they DO NOT want to have to do) if they want this guy caught.

This is the side by side I did for the four girls. Lizzie and Lyric on top, Abby and Liberty on the bottom.

View attachment 111041
now i can see the similarities, it is scary to think that they very well may be related if not just by the looks but by the fact that they were a pair in the woods together.

There is no link right now. CNN is reporting and this story is global. The girls died shortly after the voice recording and no exact time was given. Why is everyone jumping on this? We know this is what happened. I don't think he brought them anywhere and dumped them were they were found. I don't believe he held them captive anywhere. JMO

I was joking about the link....kind of silly to ask a MSM reporter for a link.

Not all my jokes work.

Did they ever mention which family member dropped them off? Abby's or Libby's?

Look at the two white ties that are hangîng down from inside the gap in Abby's blue jacket.Now look at the white loops not cinched poking out of his jacket. I think you are right 'that's' Abby's jacket! :thud:

:tyou: Great Work! ::welcome2:
:cow:

Question is, why would he keep her jacket? SK?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very good point! I'm thinking it was a rather friendly encounter at first, where the girls trusted him.

jmopinion, subject to change.

I don't get Liberty being easily taken in/fooled. And I don't feel they knew him. But, who knows..

With the photo of the perp and the photo of Abby put side by side like that, it does look like her jacket is in the frame...and like he is reaching for something in his pocket.

He comes up behind her, pulls out a weapon and he has control of them both. Ugh.

Hi everyone, I am brand new to WS, so hello. Been a lurker on and off for a few years and most recently followed ZuZu's case. I have some thoughts I thought I might share? I have been doing some photo enhancing and I swear I see Abby's jacket in the second photo. It looks to me that she is very close to the suspect (BG). For that to be true, it would mean that the girls turned back at some point on the bridge to where they entered and encountered the guy. Abby would have been quite far ahead and it is quite possible that Libby was just filming at that point for fun. I say that they had to have turned back for all this to be true because of where the sun is on the guy (he is heading south?) so now they were heading north.

The guy looks to me like a typical Mississippi guy (I used to live there) in his style of dress so he looks normal in that way. When I enhanced the photos I was convinced that he is wearing a camo baseball cap with small bill. In one photo he looks quite young to me. In the other not so much. I would almost say it was two different guys (like father and son?) but I know it is the same person. Weird how two frames could be so different.

attachment.php
attachment.php
My photos of the jacket. What do you all think?
After fighting this theory for a week, I think you are correct that it is Abbys jacket.

My apologies to the multiple posters who said this previously and I didn't agree.

This could be how Libby first filmed him...she was filming Abby. He came up behind and grabbed her.

I feel really really sick.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

How do I message a moderator to see what counts as "leaked" versus "rumored" evidence?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think he pushed them around. He had the upper hand on one, and the other complied, perhaps.
thats what i was starting to think that he somehow grabbed abby and thats when libby got the 'down the hill' recording. they did say that those are two different pictures/videos?

MOO, the crime happened where the bodies were found. I was surprised to see there are hardly any leaves or debris that he could have covered them with.

I think he probably knew he didn't have too much time to try to hide the bodies. The girls were dropped off and were going to be picked up. He probably knew people would come looking. He probably wanted to get out of there quickly.

I think the FBI is involved and the banners are all over the country because this guy is NOT a local. I also think that this crime was not his first. It's too ballsy to be his first imo.

Maybe he knows the area, but maybe he hadn't been there before. In the articles I read they said that the girls had been there many times before. In one of the photos posted a few pages back on this thread it looks like one of the girls coats was in the frame. He could have approached the girls and asked them a bit about the area, then gone from there. I definitely have stopped to give directions or suggestions to tourists before, so I think it's plausible the reason he was able to get so close to them initially was because he was asking some questions about the area. All just my opinion of course.

I woke up this morning hoping they would have found this guy by now. I have found myself reading about this case every night before bed and I had nightmares two nights in a row.

I can't wait until this creep is caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech