IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just posted a long, drawn out dissertation basically concurring. Hope I learn your ability to make my point without boring everyone to tears! I should have scrolled down just an eensy bit further before replying!

It's all good. I for one enjoy reading your posts and hope you don't change your style. It's nice to see the wheels turning as you lay your thoughts out, no worries. Right now it's slow because it's not quite 8am on the east coast of the US and so it's not quite 5am on the west coast, so a lot of people are sleeping.. don't take the lack of likes or replies to be any indicator of whether your post was a waste of your time - it wasn't! :)

I hope people got together in the area last night, and brainstormed much like we do here and police got a gem of a tip. Maybe someone mentioned who they think it is to someone who agreed and the tip got called in. If not, instead of thinking who changed something about their schedule, maybe people should be encouraged to think about who wouldn't be missed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What if this guy does have a hat on in the stills but LE has the hat now so there is no need to look for someone with a camo hat?

I have always thought he was wearing a hat with a hoodie over the top. I definitely see a hat and not any hair.

Someone on this current thread posted questions regarding Libby's phone being an Iphone or Droid and the difficulty of quickly pushing video to capture BG. I've been thinking about that too. If she had an Iphone, I wonder if she just pushed Voice Memos. That's a standard icon on my phone and would be very easy. Maybe it recorded the entire interaction they had with him? Plus, I think the video recording only records for a short period before timing out?

I think LE should release more audio and a video of him walking on the bridge (assuming they took his picture from a video). I think it could possibly convince someone who may suspect someone they think is him, if they see a video of his gait. It may just lead to the identity of the perp. I think LE is withholding valuable information that could lead to someone identifying this guy.

So, an anecdote - two evenings ago it was beautiful out here in the northeastern US and so I took my kids to the local park which happens to have a section for RVs and tent-campers to pay to stay. This time of year there usually aren't any but yesterday there were a few. The people come, rent the space, hook up their RV to the electric and water supply, then wander around the park, take their kids to the swings, sit on benches to look at the river.... so two nights ago I drove past a guy who reminded me slightly of the perp (not enough to prompt me to call it in, I"m not saying this man was suspicious, simply that he got me to thinking...).... and I thought to myself "that guy looks like he doesn't belong here, he doesn't look like a local, I wonder if he's one of the "RV people"."..... which got me to thinking maybe BG isn't a trucker (my own suspicion is that he has a job or lifestyle that takes him all over the US legitimately which IMO has to do with why the billboard campaign was undertaken, JMO) but perhaps instead he's one of those "RV people" who live in their camper and just drift around doing odd jobs or whatever, or gets disability and lives off it or something like that.

So to that end, even if nobody else thinks it's a possibilty, maybe a local could humor me and tell me whether there are any similar RV parks with overnight rentals anywhere near where the girls were found?

I think LE should release more audio and a video of him walking on the bridge (assuming they took his picture from a video). I think it could possibly convince someone who may suspect someone they think is him, if they see a video of his gait. It may just lead to the identity of the perp. I think LE is withholding valuable information that could lead to someone identifying this guy.

I'm very concerned that maybe literally every other second of the audio has at least one girl's voice in it, and don't want to think about what that would sound like. :( But think that may be why they released what they did- maybe it was the only seconds of hte audio that wasn't too disturbing or upsetting. :(

Thank you for the validation for my choice. I'm scared. Do not want to be alone out of my house. Do not want to leave my house, to come home to an empty house with fear of invasion. I do not know why but this case has consumed my sense of safety. This "suspect" could BE ANYWHERE. On the run, hiding out, your state, my state, still in Delphi.... I think people need to think about the clothing he was wearing in pics if involved with murders, he LIKELY IMO would have got evidence on the clothing and destroyed or thrown said clothing, shoes, etc away. One perspective is to have society think about anyone who got a new jacket or shoes or stopped wearing the blue one and matches the demographic..... post-murders? Sound boarding is helpful but it is not like me to be this consumed. I am watching videos unrealted to the murders by local media or channels and seeing if I see anything like I observed in the Christmas Walk of 2015 video I posted. 2 years is a long time for someone to changed weight, etc but to have the same style, colors, and gait... CREEEEEPED O
UT. What if sharing this on here turns me into a victim. I am soooo scared but want justice for Abby and Libby!

What if this guy does have a hat on in the stills but LE has the hat now so there is no need to look for someone with a camo hat?

Just a thought...
I probably have looked at those 2 photos of that perp a hundred times, but I have just realized something. The one where he isn't turning in yet has something on his head. I always thought it was just his hood. Now I think it was maybe a hat also. If you look at the photo where he is turning in it looks like it's gone...maybe fell off. Could this be why they were back on the bridge the other day because they found the hat? It was then that there was reporting about DNA testing on fast track.

Here is grab of the cemetery in relation to the bridge.
The perp most likely parked his vehicle at this cemetery because he was walking from that side of the bridge toward where the girls were.

I don't know if the far side of the bridge can be seen from the cemetery but being that it is about 1/4 mile away, I doubt it. Therefore its possible that the perp was maybe visiting some grave at the cemetery and decided to go for a walk...and stumbled upon the girls???

The next question would be does the cemetery have video surveillance?

If so, there's a chance that the perp may have been caught on video in his vehicle.

cem.JPG

I think people need to think about the clothing he was wearing in pics if involved with murders, he LIKELY IMO would have got evidence on the clothing and destroyed or thrown said clothing, shoes, etc away. One perspective is to have society think about anyone who got a new jacket or shoes or stopped wearing the blue one and matches the demographic..... post-murders?

SBM - what you said got me to thinking - you know those donation boxes that sit all around some towns that ask for people to donate used clothing and bedding? I wonder if the perp might discard what he was wearing in a place like that instead of discarding them where they might otherwise be found? It seems like such a terrible idea but in reality those boxes aren't emptied that often I don't think and they're just dumped like a dumpster and stuff all mixes together, it might not be a bad way to get rid of clothing like that (I should clarify that I dno't think there's any blood on them, I Think he killed them "Cleanly" JMO)... I got to that train of thought because i think he could shop at thrift stores with cash.... but now this is all just speculation because the thread is moving slowly and I can finally think a bit. For better or worse!

Thank you for the validation for my choice. I'm scared. Do not want to be alone out of my house. Do not want to leave my house, to come home to an empty house with fear of invasion. I do not know why but this case has consumed my sense of safety. This "suspect" could BE ANYWHERE. On the run, hiding out, your state, my state, still in Delphi.... I think people need to think about the clothing he was wearing in pics if involved with murders, he LIKELY IMO would have got evidence on the clothing and destroyed or thrown said clothing, shoes, etc away. One perspective is to have society think about anyone who got a new jacket or shoes or stopped wearing the blue one and matches the demographic..... post-murders? Sound boarding is helpful but it is not like me to be this consumed. I am watching videos unrealted to the murders by local media or channels and seeing if I see anything like I observed in the Christmas Walk of 2015 video I posted. 2 years is a long time for someone to changed weight, etc but to have the same style, colors, and gait... CREEEEEPED O
UT. What if sharing this on here turns me into a victim. I am soooo scared but want justice for Abby and Libby!

IMO, its time for you to step away from all of this and go do some happy things...

Here is grab of the cemetery in relation to the bridge.
The perp most likely parked his vehicle at this cemetery because he was walking from that side of the bridge toward where the girls were.

I don't know if the far side of the bridge can be seen from the cemetery but being that it is about 1/4 mile away, I doubt it. Therefore its possible that the perp was maybe visiting some grave at the cemetery and decided to go for a walk...and stumbled upon the girls???

The next question would be does the cemetery have video surveillance?

If so, there's a chance that the perp may have been caught on video in his vehicle.

View attachment 111093

hm okay thank you very much! It's a little further than I had expected, and it "feels" (gut instinct) like it's too far away to be a potential parking area or entry/exit point for the perp IMO. But the location of it right next to a cornfield does remind me of Lyric and Elizabeth once again (not going to tangent about their case, I promise - GGE says to the forum at large).

IMO there's no such thing as wasting resources on a tip line. If it's so obvious to us that he can be ruled out it will be that obvious to LE as well and they will move on swiftly. But at least it will get their review, which is important JMO. And for all we know they may see something else in that video/still shot that we don't even know is relevant so it's best to put EVERYTHING potentially important in front of LE's eyes and let THEM work the case.

JMHO.

For two excellent videos showing the position of the suspect and victims on the bridge combined with aerial view of the locations in question, please see YouTube user Gray Hughes

I'll post the urls. If YouTube urls aren't permitted, just look for Gray Hughes. He only has four videos, two of which are devoted to the crime in question

[video=youtube;ZM5ar0Tvc1A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5ar0Tvc1A[/video]

Part Two in my next post

OH MY GOSH - This is amazing!!!! I have been looking through vids and pics to try and see where on the bridge BG is in these stills.

I am not tech savvy to do this kind of work but I felt that the small tree behind him to his right was very distinct and I have been scouring to see where on the bridge that little tree was to place him.
attachment.php

I am amazed at this placement and I think it is a major breakthrough (for us, not LE) to help us place where on the bridge he was.

For example, it now dispels my theory that the girls turned back closer to the north side and Abbey came face to face with him, with Libby being further back and catching the photo.

In this photo, he is clearly far across the bridge which, in my interpretation, places the girls closer to the other side (south), still placing the girls ahead of him as I stated above, but now on the south side. Also, the girls would be seriously trapped this far out, with only one direction to go.

I wish the poster had not used the creepy music though - it gave the video the feel of the sinister intention and a haunting feeling after.

Attachments

• this tree user29375-1487202598-media1.jpg
    this tree user29375-1487202598-media1.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 534
IMO there's no such thing as wasting resources on a tip line. If it's so obvious to us that he can be ruled out it will be that obvious to LE as well and they will move on swiftly. But at least it will get their review, which is important JMO. And for all we know they may see something else in that video/still shot that we don't even know is relevant so it's best to put EVERYTHING potentially important in front of LE's eyes and let THEM work the case.

JMHO.
Exactly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I read a post here yesterday that said the police searched under the bridge. Was it the ground or the actual bridge itself? Also, how do we know that information? Did someone tip them off to the geocache that was/is there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if Abby was looking down for geocache and Libby was being the nicest friend just letting Abby have all the fun and she stepped back to just document it. Kids can be very kind to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robinhood0602