IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now here is an interesting thing I stumbled upon.

It is a video interview with landowner Ron Logan as he describes to an RTV 6 news reporter where the bodies were found.
What is interesting about this is the fact that he states how steep his property is where the girls were found...he says something like "there's no way they could have been carried there - because the ground is too steep...they had to have walked in."

With that said, it appears that they were killed very near where they were found.

Link to video. on this page.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...e-bodies-of-two-missing-teen-girls-were-found

Not even same body shape or size...Every man in a blue coat is not BG.... IMO, not the right thing to do wasting resources on the Tip Line..

I disagree wholeheartedly. At the very least, this could give police some people familiar with the area to talk with who may recall seeing someone once. Worst case scenario, police/FBI spend a few minutes looking at it, and file it away as not important. Big deal. It's better to cross every t and dot every i.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine is swipe right once, left once; I could get to video without pulling my phone out of my pocket.

I didn't even know about right or left! Just tried it and you're right.

Without giving more information that can be useful they're letting the guy move freely among us.

I don't feel it's appropriate to criticize LE and imply that they've put the public in danger by the decisions they've made. IMO they're not "letting" him move freely among us. They KNOW he's BEEN moving freely among us and are doing all in their power to bring him to jusice. IMO.

Thank you for the validation for my choice. I'm scared. Do not want to be alone out of my house. Do not want to leave my house, to come home to an empty house with fear of invasion. I do not know why but this case has consumed my sense of safety. This "suspect" could BE ANYWHERE. On the run, hiding out, your state, my state, still in Delphi.... I think people need to think about the clothing he was wearing in pics if involved with murders, he LIKELY IMO would have got evidence on the clothing and destroyed or thrown said clothing, shoes, etc away. One perspective is to have society think about anyone who got a new jacket or shoes or stopped wearing the blue one and matches the demographic..... post-murders? Sound boarding is helpful but it is not like me to be this consumed. I am watching videos unrealted to the murders by local media or channels and seeing if I see anything like I observed in the Christmas Walk of 2015 video I posted. 2 years is a long time for someone to changed weight, etc but to have the same style, colors, and gait... CREEEEEPED O
UT. What if sharing this on here turns me into a victim. I am soooo scared but want justice for Abby and Libby!

Don't be scared of him, your odds are much higher to get hit by a bus.. But do keep contributing, you're safe here!

Who takes the reward money if offered? I called in a tip I posted here this morning. If it leads to anything... rule in or rule out suspect in photo, I can not imagine taking the reward and if I did I would give it to the families or pay legal costs of court to make guilty parties accountable for the families.

There is nothing wrong with accepting a reward.

And the families are not responsible to pay for the prosecution--the state/fed government covers the salaries of the prosecutors and others involved in investigating and prosecuting the case.

I think you guys are flirting with a defamation lawsuit if attempting to compare other people to the suspect...
I would be very cautious in doing this.

I agree, and think that the problemis that the threads move VERY quickly and some people here obviously didn't see the pages and pages of discussion about this last night and didn't know it's already been called in MANY MANY MANY times and is now an already-hashed-and-past subject. Perhaps directing them to the previous thread where they can read hte discussion to help satisfy themselves that it's already been sent to LE and they can handle it form here would suffice, I don't know.

I am glad to have so many people trying so hard to help though and I'd rather read the same ideas 1000x over than see the threads die because nobody cares. JMO.

yep mine's a 5s and I push the home button, swipe left to open the camera, and swipe right to change it from photo to video. opposite of yours, but just as fast and easy. tapping the record button on hte screen without being able to see it would be challenging for me but my daughter (14 yo) has the muscle memory to hit it without even looking every time. Mine will record until it runs out of space on the hard drive, then ends and saves itself. However if I record video until the phone's BATTERY runs out, the video will end and I THINK it will NOT save.

Pretty sure that's a decent sign that it was the hard drive that ran out of space, not the battery that ran out of juice. Not sure that's helpful anyway but just where my brain is at right now. Trying to find any little tiny thing that could be helpful. Feeling rather helpless though.

Yes. Also, I've had my phone since Black Friday, and from pictures alone, it is out of space. I take pictures of my daughter.

It's entirely reasonable that a 14 y/o girl, in the selfie era would reasonably run out of disc space after an hour or so of video recording.

In my opinion, that is what happened. Something prompted her to start recording, she did casually, without him noticing. She continued to record until it ran out of space and saved to her hard drive.

ADMIN NOTE: Do NOT post photos of random individuals in a side by side fashion to compare with unidentified suspect. You may be sleuthing someone ten ways to Sunday but do NOT post about it here. Until there is a named suspect to sleuth it is against TOS.

If you feel you have a tip by all means phone it in. Do NOT discuss your tip here. Contact the authorities and give them time to follow your lead.

Posts that are outside the rules are subject to removal without warning or explanation. Members who continue to post against the rules are subject to a loss of posting privileges.

Please continue discussing while being mindful of the rules which can always be found linked in my signature.

Bringing this forward. I think it's very important to read and understand and follow. JMO. Not directed at anyone in particular.

I think you guys are flirting with a defamation lawsuit if attempting to compare other people to the suspect...
I would be very cautious in doing this.
I agree. The fact is if someone has a tip then call the tipline speculating on an open forum if someone's the perp is asking for trouble. Also if it's wrong you may ruin someone's life and reputation if people start deciding to go vigilante . Its not worth it

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

The geocache angle doesn't necessarily tell us who the perp is, but it does give us a good idea of knowing why the girls where on the trail that day. I think they were geocaching - as well as photographing and just having fun.

The link might not be the person who placed the cache, but someone in the park who knew where it was. I have a hunch the perp knew the girls would be there. And perhaps the cache was the conversation starter and he offered to help them find it, whether they wanted him to or not.

Libby might have recorded because she felt creeped out....or she might have recorded because she was documenting the find.

I do think geocache plays a role in the day in the park, though I'm not ready to see a particular person is the perp (as I think LE has already been on this idea and obviously are still looking for the perp).

jmopinion for now

My gut is telling me that Libby was recording ABBY in the video and the suspect was coming behind Abby and into the screen. I also think he made his move on them instants after that.

Mod KayElJay offered some great advice a few threads ago:

One last thought, if I may: Please remember to take care of YOURSELVES. Step away...take a break if need be. We'll be here when you are ready to come back.

My gut is telling me that Libby was recording ABBY in the video and the suspect was coming behind Abby and into the screen. I also think he made his move on them instants after that.

I agree completely with this.

So without naming names, I think we can all pretty much agree LE is aware of a specific person on their radar. He's not going anywhere. He's stopped posting in places where he was posting a couple days ago, and the geocache account has been shut down.

Back in the 70's, there was a horrific murder in College Station Texas. LaShan Muhlinghaus. Rocked the town. Police knew who it was pretty quickly, although he wasn't arrested until 4 years later due to waiting on specific evidence. He was followed for 4 years, daily, although the population didn't know it.

This guy isn't going back to that bridge to snatch more girls.

I see this thread being closed again, people need to read the rules & delete post if possible.

That's the way I see it playing out too

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members