IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably a lot until they get the right one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am curious how they handle the tips from a person who lives on the other side of the Country and has called in 100 plus different tips per day?

Okay, I'm going batty in this thread lol, I'm going to take a break. Hope when I come back this afternoon there is a perp in handcuffs.

I am curious how they handle the tips from a person who lives on the other side of the Country and has called in 100 plus different tips per day?
Probably add them to the "investigate" list to see if it's the suspect being distracting.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Truth!!! Glad I took my anti-anxiety, or else I'd be up all night. I'll probably crash and have nightmares.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

OT - I actually did have nightmares all night. Even had to put the guided meditation on and it seriously did nothing to erase what was screaming through my brain.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm sure they have a way of prioritizing tips. This isn't their first rodeo.

Now I for real am dipping out for at least a few hours.

Dogface, Skibaboo, thanks! I finally found it. It's up at the top of the page in Android.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

This has not been confirmed by LE.
The police were able to get the voice and video of perp from the victims phone. So only possible way is if the phones remained by the crime scene and not taken by the perp.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

The police were able to get the voice and video of perp from the victims phone. So only possible way is if the phones remained by the crime scene and not taken by the perp.

Nope...they could have gotten video and audio off the cloud

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Thank you. Crying because I do not want to deter anyone from getting justice for this case.. I am so stressed as many of us are. HUGS (If that is allowed? I know I could use some.)

I visited my parents farm last weekend wearing a hoodie and quickly realized it was cooler than I thought so I BORROWED my mothers jacked to wear while I was outside. Calling in a tip is the right thing to do.
All MOO

Nope...they could have gotten video and audio off the cloud

Is it fact that they owned iPhones?

I understand your point. I actually cringed when they really pushed for all tips to be sent in and not to rationalize or explain it away because I was thinking about how many tips they would end up getting that mostly turn out to be nothing. I wondered if he was talking to a more local audience but now that they have expanded the search and the request for tips nationally has continued, obviously they are are not discouraging anyone. I'm sure the switch to the FBI manning the phones was necessary due to the number of tips but they have not discouraged continued reporting. In fact, they are asking for tips of someone that may even be in any state.

The tips I've seen discussed here have focused on local individuals and if the individual has already been investigated, ongoing tips could pretty easily be screened out. There may be 100 tips for maybe 1-2 people. Until LE discourages tips or further specifies what tips they are looking for, it seems best not to discourage it here. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Wish that would appear in between every post. Jmo

I would refer you to the 1st page of this thread which says the following..

ADMIN NOTE: Do NOT post photos of random individuals in a side by side fashion to compare with unidentified suspect. You may be sleuthing someone ten ways to Sunday but do NOT post about it here. Until there is a named suspect to sleuth it is against TOS.

If you feel you have a tip by all means phone it in. Do NOT discuss your tip here. Contact the authorities and give them time to follow your lead.

Posts that are outside the rules are subject to removal without warning or explanation. Members who continue to post against the rules are subject to a loss of posting privileges.

Please continue discussing while being mindful of the rules which can always be found linked in my signature.

Last edited by tlcya; Yesterday at 09:26 PM.​

Do people post what their plans are for the day ahead of time?

Sure. And people post when they've just had success in finding a cache and if it was good/bad, easy/hard. I said this yesterday....stocking a cache with something really good, then posting about it, would be a perfect way of luring someone to an isolated area to harm them.

My Samsung 7 goes to the cloud....but I do remember someone mention (sorry no link at the moment) that Libby had an iphone.

No, but android backs up as well if the setting is selected. All of my photos and videos immediately upload to Google photos.

No, it could have been from the cloud. (Although I do think the phones, or at least one, were there....I'm just saying LE has not confirmed this).

No, but android backs up as well if the setting is selected. All of my photos and videos immediately upload to Google photos.

Yup. That's true. Mine are not, but they could be if I wanted them to be.

Do people post what their plans are for the day ahead of time?
I wondered about private messages. It doesn't appear they are publicly posting their plans for the following day but there is a messaging option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member