IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So without naming names, I think we can all pretty much agree LE is aware of a specific person on their radar. He's not going anywhere. He's stopped posting in places where he was posting a couple days ago, and the geocache account has been shut down.

Back in the 70's, there was a horrific murder in College Station Texas. LaShan Muhlinghaus. Rocked the town. Police knew who it was pretty quickly, although he wasn't arrested until 4 years later due to waiting on specific evidence. He was followed for 4 years, daily, although the population didn't know it.

This guy isn't going back to that bridge to snatch more girls.

You said "He's stopped posting in places where he was posting a couple days ago, and the geocache account has been shut down." Who was posting what and where? The geocache that is there was temporarily disable by the cache owner "until the police investigation clears up."

No, but android backs up as well if the setting is selected. All of my photos and videos immediately upload to Google photos.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
I understand phones have the option to back up to cloud or google. However, these are teens. Most teens only have a certain amount of space on cloud and will not purchase more space. Imo I doubt the thousands of photos and videos teens take these day are backed up into cloud or an offsite server.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I think you guys are flirting with a defamation lawsuit if attempting to compare other people to the suspect...
I would be very cautious in doing this.
well I never named anyone. I showed a picture of a group of people and pointed out my observations. Saw something, said something. Felt this was a good place to share that kind of comparison. Also we are BOLO for suspect. be "on the LOOKOUT". Meaning keep your eyes, ears, and mind open when out in society.

No, it could have been from the cloud. (Although I do think the phones, or at least one, were there....I'm just saying LE has not confirmed this).

Only Libby had a phone.

Rest in peace, sweet girls.

There is nothing wrong with accepting a reward.

And the families are not responsible to pay for the prosecution--the state/fed government covers the salaries of the prosecutors and others involved in investigating and prosecuting the case.

I said "I would pay for court costs" with reward. Nothing about giving to families to give to their lawyers.

I understand phones have the option to back up to cloud or google. However, these are teens. Most teens only have a certain amount of space on cloud and will not purchase more space. Imo I doubt the thousands of photos and videos teens take these day are backed up into cloud or an offsite server.

But we still have no idea where they got the video or audio.... Let's hope they catch this creep and we'll know how during the trial.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

In the last 6 months i have been approached on two seperate occasions asking if i was someone i am not. I can't imagine seeing my image appear wondering if i was a suspect in a crime.

Strange stories?

Well it says something like that next to the forum name and the post I landed on when searching for the geocachers screen name that placed the cache at the bridge was strange and something to do with a horror subject. The person lives in a town close by. I quit looking at him because I knew someone else here was already doing that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the last 6 months i have been approached on two seperate occasions asking if i was someone i am not. I can't imagine seeing my image appear wondering if i was a suspect in a crime.

The very thought makes my skin crawl...

ninij9 said:
I got left behind when everybody jumped ship. All's I did was walk the dog!!!

And all I did was go to sleep for the night.... skipped over 3100 plus posts!!

So.... anything new? No "real" suspect? No arrests? No TOD/MOD?

KyMom said:
snipped by me....
Some may have moved on w/trying to determine what can be seen in the pics of BG

I've seen this BG - I am going to assume this is NOT this guy's initials, but means something Bad Guy ?? but personally to me it looks like a camo hat...

There are 254 people here! Only 89 are members - guests 165!! Come on all - join in the discussion, you might come up with "something" that might help!!

:greetings:

reading page 4.... you guys are fast - I left for at least 2 hours, and already 100 posts.... :pcguru:

You always capitalize Common Sense, and last time you did that, within moments a poster named "Common Sense" came and posted stuff that got the moderators to shut it down and review it. Fingers crossed that doesn't happen again, LOL, it's like summoning magic! (sorry for the moment of levity).

Anyway, not a debatable point as the instructions in the opening post of every thread are very clear, and are written by the admins/moderators of this site. They instruct us to call in the tips and quit talking about them on the board so I for one am going to follwo that direction and no longer address posts like this. Thanks for being a contributor! :)

Administration was especially clear about not posting side by sides of the . and men we may think resemble him.

I agree, and think that the problemis that the threads move VERY quickly and some people here obviously didn't see the pages and pages of discussion about this last night and didn't know it's already been called in MANY MANY MANY times and is now an already-hashed-and-past subject. Perhaps directing them to the previous thread where they can read hte discussion to help satisfy themselves that it's already been sent to LE and they can handle it form here would suffice, I don't know.

I am glad to have so many people trying so hard to help though and I'd rather read the same ideas 1000x over than see the threads die because nobody cares. JMO.

AMEN!!!
:drama::findinglink::grouphug::highfive::praying:

Add to that .... this is a public forum. It's not a private locked chat room where people can gossip and/or surmize with no consequence. I really think that needs to be remembered. This is not a private forum. Period.

And I am not accusing anyone of gossiping, etc. But personally, what drew me to this site was the idea of respectfully looking at clues to understand a case. So many questions that are asked can be answered by a Google search or looking at the TOS posted on the first page of every thread.

Enjoy your weekend everyone.

What could be the motivation other than possibly providing a tip to help find a murderer?

Notoriety. Being the one to crack the case. People wanting to feel like they're a part of something...
While there is a lot of useful information going on in these threads... for every one useful tidbit.. there's four posts of people who are losing sight of why we're here and making these threads about themselves.

Someone previously in the thread asked if how the camera on the phone can be accessed if the screen is locked. That's been answered and proven to be possible for both iphone and android phones.. and we're still receiving at least one message per page with folks reporting how they access the camera for their particular phone. It's been proven possible. It's moot at this point. But everyone feels the need to chime in.
It's very similar to folks posting messages about how scared they are. We all want justice. We're all a little uneasy.. but posts like that aren't incredibly helpful and it's just one more thing to wade through to find anything useful. I understand that this is a discussion forum.. But I think it would behoove a lot of people to lurk more and learn to make use of the search button.

Hi guys.. long time lurker.. first post. Nice place you've got here.

well I never named anyone. I showed a picture of a group of people and pointed out my observations. Saw something, said something. Felt this was a good place to share that kind of comparison. Also we are BOLO for suspect. be "on the LOOKOUT". Meaning keep your eyes, ears, and mind open when out in society.
No but you posted a photo identifying him. Imagine if someone from the town recognized him in that image believed he was the perp etc. Its how rumours start. Its great to have theories but we don't slueth people until they are named poi by police for this reason.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I'm checking out to go clean our house so y'all be nice ... I don't want to come back to a locked thread. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But we still have no idea where they got the video or audio.... Let's hope they catch this creep and we'll know how during the trial.

LE has already made statements that it was from Libbys phone. And they called her a hero. I would assume (maybe I'm just used to Chief Detective Boyce of NYPD) if LE only got it from her cloud/google photos that they would state her phone was missing. Wouldn't it help? If someone spotted a discared phone somewhere and they knew her phone was missing they could call tip in.

While there is a lot of useful information going on in these threads... for every one useful tidbit.. there's four posts of people who are losing sight of why we're here and making these threads about themselves.

Someone previously in the thread asked if how the camera on the phone can be accessed if the screen is locked. That's been answered and proven to be possible for both iphone and android phones.. and we're still receiving at least one message per page with folks reporting how they access the camera for their particular phone. It's been proven possible. It's moot at this point. But everyone feels the need to chime in.
It's very similar to folks posting messages about how scared they are. We all want justice. We're all a little uneasy.. but posts like that aren't incredibly helpful and it's just one more thing to wade through to find anything useful. I understand that this is a discussion forum.. But I think it would behoove a lot of people to lurk more and learn to make use of the search button.

Hi guys.. long time lurker.. first post. Nice place you've got here.

RS&BBM

Thanks a million for your first post which is so spot on and said so much more eloquently and kinder than I could have.

:cheers:

LE has already made statements that it was from Libbys phone. And they called her a hero. I would assume (maybe I'm just used to Chief Detective Boyce of NYPD) if LE only got it from her cloud/google photos that they would state her phone was missing. Wouldn't it help? If someone spotted a discared phone somewhere and they knew her phone was missing they could call tip in.

I dunno....IMO it came from the cloud....yes they stated it came from Libbys phone...but how did they get it? From the phone or off the cloud? They stated that the audio and video came from Libbys phone but they never stated how THEY got it (phone or cloud).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member