IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably a lot until they get the right one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not enough where they are not calling to action "See something, say something no matter if you think it is useful or not. We are the professionals and it is for us to determine the merit of a tip."

And remember, if you were the victim would you want everyone doing anything they could or censoring themselves out of feeling they should listen to their observations?

I'm going to spend the day baking bread and reading a book. I recommend everybody else do something peaceful and relaxing, too. On a case like this, we're face to face with real tangible evil, and it's draining and horrifying. A lot of the friction that happens in these threads stems from that unease and maybe from the influence of the evil.

There's not much we can do right now. It's a good time to take a few breaths and remind ourselves of all that's good in life.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I drove myself mad yesterday reading these threads.

My thoughts this morning are why in the hell are the pics of the suspect on the billboards so damn small? IMO that image should be as big as they could have gotten it on there.

I also still don't understand people criticizing LE for holding back information from the public. Honestly ask yourself, do you REALLY think LE wants to make it harder for them to find this guy? Do you REALLY think LE is not 100% invested in finding this guy? Do you honestly really think that LE hasn't given us the absolute most they could without potentially jeopardizing this case in their educated opinions, people who do this for a living.

I know we all want answers, and we want all the details of this guy to find him. Seriously, watch the PC from a few days ago and tell me those officers weren't absolutely shaken to their core over this. They want to find this guy, they are doing everything they can to protect the girls, their families, and innocent people.

TRUST that they are giving us what the can, and nothing more. I have a feeling they will be forced to release more soon out of desperation.

I drove myself mad yesterday reading these threads.

My thoughts this morning are why in the hell are the pics of the suspect on the billboards so damn small? IMO that image should be as big as they could have gotten it on there.

I also still don't understand people criticizing LE for holding back information from the public. Honestly ask yourself, do you REALLY think LE wants to make it harder for them to find this guy? Do you REALLY think LE is not 100% invested in finding this guy? Do you honestly really think that LE hasn't given us the absolute most they could without potentially jeopardizing this case in their educated opinions, people who do this for a living.

I know we all want answers, and we want all the details of this guy to find him. Seriously, watch the PC from a few days ago and tell me those officers weren't absolutely shaken to their core over this. They want to find this guy, they are doing everything they can to protect the girls, their families, and innocent people.

TRUST that they are giving us what the can, and nothing more. I have a feeling they will be forced to release more soon out of desperation.

There are billboards with his picture very big....i have seen 2 different versions of the billboard

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I'm going to trust the police on this one.They know more then we do. I believe they may already have a suspect IMO but are going to line all their ducks up in a row. To me there's a reason they don't want to release more.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
I have been wondering if they are not releasing more information or media from phone(s) so that they can keep tabs on if anything geocoded pops up on the internet. I bet they are also checking pinged towers and who's phones where on what towers during the time frame. A thought anyway...

yep mine's a 5s and I push the home button, swipe left to open the camera, and swipe right to change it from photo to video. opposite of yours, but just as fast and easy. tapping the record button on hte screen without being able to see it would be challenging for me but my daughter (14 yo) has the muscle memory to hit it without even looking every time. Mine will record until it runs out of space on the hard drive, then ends and saves itself. However if I record video until the phone's BATTERY runs out, the video will end and I THINK it will NOT save.

Pretty sure that's a decent sign that it was the hard drive that ran out of space, not the battery that ran out of juice. Not sure that's helpful anyway but just where my brain is at right now. Trying to find any little tiny thing that could be helpful. Feeling rather helpless though.

Don't know if someone has already mentioned this because I can't catch up with the thread. Yesterday I posted about how put my phone to record and left it for a while thinking it would time out but it didn't and i thought I would have to stop the video for it to be saved, i also turned my phone off while recording to see if it would save and it did both vids were on my phone my cloudaughter account.

I'm going to spend the day baking bread and reading a book. I recommend everybody else do something peaceful and relaxing, too. On a case like this, we're face to face with real tangible evil, and it's draining and horrifying. A lot of the friction that happens in these threads stems from that unease and maybe from the influence of the evil.

There's not much we can do right now. It's a good time to take a few breaths and remind ourselves of all that's good in life.

Well said. I just woke up and getting caught up and things seem contentious. Bread sounds excellent, BTW.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

There are billboards with his picture very big....i have seen 2 different versions of the billboard

Do you have a link? The one I've seen has the girls images the largest, and then his is about half the size.

Well said. I just woke up and getting caught up and things seem contentious. Bread sounds excellent, BTW.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk
Oatmeal molasses bread with a buttertop crust 😆

I have been wondering if they are not releasing more information or media from phone(s) so that they can keep tabs on if anything geocoded pops up on the internet. I bet they are also checking pinged towers and who's phones where on what towers during the time frame. A thought anyway...
Good thinking. Most people have phones these days so it will be interesting if they have a poi to see where his phone pings during the time that this all happened

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Do you have a link? The one I've seen has the girls images the largest, and then his is about half the size.

Not handy but I posted an image of the one that has the suspect bigger yesterday afternoon.

I understand phones have the option to back up to cloud or google. However, these are teens. Most teens only have a certain amount of space on cloud and will not purchase more space. Imo I doubt the thousands of photos and videos teens take these day are backed up into cloud or an offsite server.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

That's a good point.

Whether or not the phone/phones were found at the murder scene is not really relevant to identifying and finding the killer.

I can't find a link but I saw the one with only his (large) photo in a news story yesterday.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Ophiuchus
While there is a lot of useful information going on in these threads... for every one useful tidbit.. there's four posts of people who are losing sight of why we're here and making these threads about themselves.

Someone previously in the thread asked if how the camera on the phone can be accessed if the screen is locked. That's been answered and proven to be possible for both iphone and android phones.. and we're still receiving at least one message per page with folks reporting how they access the camera for their particular phone. It's been proven possible. It's moot at this point. But everyone feels the need to chime in.
It's very similar to folks posting messages about how scared they are. We all want justice. We're all a little uneasy.. but posts like that aren't incredibly helpful and it's just one more thing to wade through to find anything useful. I understand that this is a discussion forum.. But I think it would behoove a lot of people to lurk more and learn to make use of the search button.

Hi guys.. long time lurker.. first post. Nice place you've got here.

RS&BBM

Thanks a million for your first post which is so spot on and said so much more eloquently and kinder than I could have.

I agree 100 percent. Thank you for putting it out there.
Also, I don’t understand what the point is of endlessly examining his clothing - like the whole hood/hat discussion? I could very well be missing the point of it. But how does it matter one bit to providing any important insight to the crime or perp if he’s wearing a hat, a hood or both? Or if the hood came off his head between frames? The fact is, LE has seen more of the imagery from the video - THEY know what he was wearing. That’s what’s important. Does anyone here actually think that we here will solve the crime by knowing if it was a hat or hood or both? Given that most rural men will own several items of clothing that covers all scenarios, I just don’t see why so much time is spent here on that sort of thing.

Not handy but I posted an image of the one that has the suspect bigger yesterday afternoon.

Plus that's where I found the info that the suspect was last seen at 2:30pm...it was on that billboard that had only the suspect on it.

For two excellent videos showing the position of the suspect and victims on the bridge combined with aerial view of the locations in question, please see YouTube user Gray Hughes

I'll post the urls. If YouTube urls aren't permitted, just look for Gray Hughes. He only has four videos, two of which are devoted to the crime in question

[video=youtube;ZM5ar0Tvc1A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5ar0Tvc1A[/video]

Part Two in my next post

Yes, he does excellent work. I completely agree with the POI location on the bridge and the main crime scene location. Interesting point is, that he positions Libby on the platform, when she took the video/frame of the POI. GH has many more videos posted on youtube btw.. Don't worry too much about the music, just turn off the speakers. -Nin

I can't find a link but I saw the one with only his (large) photo in a news story yesterday.
Yep and it had the last seen (the suspect) time of 2:30 on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members