IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"looks like her coat in the frame..." ; where do you see that? right or left of photo? in the blurry part?

We should not forget that LE may well have seen and LIKELY has seen much more video then WE have seen. Therefore what they said to us cannot be discarded or distorted. They did say that he was wearing a hoodie. They did not say he was wearing a cap. Which just makes me tend to believe we are seeing his "hair" and a "part" at the crown.

But they didn't say the hood was up. I'm wearing a hoodie right now and may be identified as such by someone seeing me. But my hood is not up.

If there.was no sexual assault. (We.don't know if there was) what would be the reason to kill them?
Thrill, sadism, mental illness. There are many possible reasons that are in killers' minds. In my own personal experience, my ex just wanted to "watch humanity suffer" and didn't think of some people as having souls. It's been nearly 10 years and I'm still bewildered by what drove him to kill.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

LE has already made statements that it was from Libbys phone. And they called her a hero. I would assume (maybe I'm just used to Chief Detective Boyce of NYPD) if LE only got it from her cloud/google photos that they would state her phone was missing. Wouldn't it help? If someone spotted a discared phone somewhere and they knew her phone was missing they could call tip in.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
They may have recovered the phone in any of the searches. If it was damaged or found in the water, limited info may have come from it. Or, the phone was found at the crime scene undamaged. I agree that it doesn't seem that the phone is still missing or they may have asked the public to be on the lookout for it.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

several news sites have definitively stated it came from Libby's cell phone.

http://fox59.com/2017/02/21/officials-to-provide-update-in-murder-investigation-of-delphi-teens/

"Capt. Dave Bursten with Indiana State Police played the clip during a Wednesday news conference. He said it came from the cell phone of Liberty German"
Right it came from Libbys cell (since she recorded it) but where did LE get it from...her actual cell or the cloud??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Thrill, sadism, mental illness. There are many possible reasons that are in killers' minds. In my own personal experience, my ex just wanted to "watch humanity suffer" and didn't think of some people as having souls. It's been nearly 10 years and I'm still bewildered by what drove him to kill.

My goodness, Heidi. So sorry!

Part Two of Gray Hughes YouTube videos re: locations of suspect and victims and overview of the locations involved

[video=youtube;_TFz4citG68]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TFz4citG68[/video]

Great stuff! Love GH's work!

That's not how it works. You take nothing. You sign the book and put it back for everyone else.

Some caches have little trinkets to take. If you do that, you put a trinket in for the next person to take.

I'm checking out to go clean our house so y'all be nice ... I don't want to come back to a locked thread. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have to do this as well....a locked thread would actually help with not missing much!

If this man was.local he would be in custody by now. Ppl would know him..
IMO hes.long gone.

That billboard is desperately in need of a website address to get more information. I guess people can google delphi and then land on this story, but really. It seems odd that anyone would pick up the phone from that billboard alone and offer information that would be useful. You see that billboard, and are the kind of person who is out of the news loop, and you think "what the heck is THAT? What's THAT all about, oh well."

Don't hold your breath. It's been 7 years since Kayleah Wilson was murdered, 5 years since Lyric & Lizzie were murdered, and they still haven't even released cause of death.

I feel like they would do so for this case. They put out 6000 billboards and he's on FBI's most wanted. This feels hugely different.

We should not forget that LE may well have seen and LIKELY has seen much more video then WE have seen. Therefore what they said to us cannot be discarded or distorted. They did say that he was wearing a hoodie. They did not say he was wearing a cap. Which just makes me tend to believe we are seeing his "hair" and a "part" at the crown.

I said the same yesterday. I think LEknow he didn't have a hat or they would have said look out for a hat or hoodie. They just said hoodie. If he had a hat I'm sure they would want people to be aware incase someone found one somewhere that could be linked to the suspect.
I'm pretty sure he's got rid of those clothes in the picture and will probably never dress in jeans and a blue jacket ever again. IMO

That billboard is desperately in need of a website address to get more information. I guess people can google delphi and then land on this story, but really. It seems odd that anyone would pick up the phone from that billboard alone and offer information that would be useful. You see that billboard, and are the kind of person who is out of the news loop, and you think "what the heck is THAT? What's THAT all about, oh well."

I agree. And I think the victims photos should be on it, even if small. Most people would pay more attention to two little girls being killed.

My goodness, Heidi. So sorry!
It's okay. I feel much guilt to this day. A murderer takes away the lives of many people after he does what he does.

In a way, this forum has been therapeutic. I've been lurking awhile, trying to understand.

I'm thankful for WS ❤

I feel like they would do so for this case. They put out 6000 billboards and he's on FBI's most wanted. This feels hugely different.

I read it that the reporter was stating how many billboards FBI has access to over the country - not that this specific case was going to be on all 6,000. My reading of it makes a lot more sense to me - there are so many unsolved, recent murders, I don't know why one of them, as horrible as it was, would get 6,000 billboards.

I agree. And I think the victims photos should be on it, even if small. Most people would pay more attention to two little girls being killed.

The other version showed the girls pics large and the perp just a tiny pic.

I'm guessing they were getting calls saying the girls were spotted (it would be very confusing to someone who only got a quick look).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member